Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:22 pm
he woke up laying on the floor. "ugh" he mutterd "my head" he said blearily getting to his feet stumbling back a few feet wincing from his own voice. "what did i drink?" he asked looking around at all the empty liquer bottles strewn around the room. "what happend?" he asked himself as he began to stumble out of the room looking for awnsers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 pm
she yawns and wakes up, she sits up and thinks, she rubbs her eyes trying to remember, she stands up and walks out of the room, she felt a cool breaze, she looks down to find herself not dressed, she blushes and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:34 pm
he wanders around squinting his eyes from the light and smacking into a wall. holding his nose he wanders into the living room hearing noises. "hello?" he calls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:36 pm
she hears him "umm......do you remember what happened?" she asked hearing him, she walks towards him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 pm
he squints at her not reallyt registering in his mind that she is naked. "no.. i have no idea at all." he sighs before sitting down on the couch still looking at her finally noticing she was naked and he begins to blush a little. but he made no effort to look away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:49 pm
she blushes seeing him look at her, she smiles and walks over, she sits in his lap "have any idea?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:52 pm
he couldnt help but smile even though it made his head hrt. "well judging from your attire id say something definatly happend last night." he grinned at her smiling staring at her. at about this time he would have normally had her pinned to the ground doing things to her but he hurt all over and this headache wasnt helping things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:56 pm
she smiles and lays her head on his shoulder, she kisses his neck "i think so too" she rubs her nose against his neck and smiles  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:01 pm
he smiles at her and pulls her onto his lap. he smiles at her just holding her there for a few moments resting his head in her neck breathing deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm
she sighs closing her eyes, she smiles licking her lips  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 pm
he smiles into her neck before gently biting her licking up the large drops of blood that rose to the surface of her skin. he didnt quite want to actually start drinking her blood this soon after taking some. but the small amount did help his headache, and he could think clearly mumbling happily but still not really being words he set her aside and stretched briefly "i need a shower" he said smiling at her and winking briefly before walking to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She giggled a little herself. She realized she was holding onto him and blushed, slowly pulling away. A large part of her didn't want to let go.

"how long have you been awake" he asked.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:23 pm
she giggles watching him, she looks back down at herself "i need one as well" she stands up (brb)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:08 pm
he yawns heading into the bathroom not bothering to close the door as he gets undressed and turns on the water stepping in and sighing as the warm water hit him.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:14 pm
she smiles and sneaks in, she leaves the door the way it was and smirks, she leans against the wall waiting to see if he knew she was here  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games