Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Looks at Leon "I Cant Feel it Anymore...and Im Sorry Tye, But I Didnt Want to Leave you There...So There!"
i cud hav stad done ther

She Hits him "I Didnt Want to Leave you EITHER!" She Grabs her Arm "Ow..."
ahh let me help you

"Theres Nothing you can do, Its Probubly Gonna have to be Amputated"

no i can help with it
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Looks at Leon "I Cant Feel it Anymore...and Im Sorry Tye, But I Didnt Want to Leave you There...So There!"
i cud hav stad done ther

ahh let me help you

no i can help with it
"Look, My Power is Healing...So I Cant be Healed By Others, Unless its Sergory or Somthing, Not By Magic, Not By Giving me your Energy, or Anything...Im Sorry thats Just How it Works, and Even if you Tried My Body Would Reject it"

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ahh let me help you

no i can help with it
"Look, My Power is Healing...So I Cant be Healed By Others, Unless its Sergory or Somthing, Not By Magic, Not By Giving me your Energy, or Anything...Im Sorry thats Just How it Works, and Even if you Tried My Body Would Reject it"
i can make a good bandad
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:14 am

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

ahh let me help you

no i can help with it
i can make a good bandad

She Smiles "Okay, Go Ahead then"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:42 am

walks around the school looking around, she smirks and lets go of her power, she looks for the perfect target and grabbed them, she smiles pulling them with her power
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:43 am

(how to you mange to write so many posts in a day! sweatdrop ) suka woke up in her bed with rueben in her arms. today, she could finaly go home. she got up and walked out of the hospitl with the baby dragon sleeping in her arms. she sighed as she walked into school. "first things first. i gotta find tye and i reckon his in our dourm." she climbed the stairs wondering how all of the bad things happened yesterday. after all it was her birthday.

deedee10

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 am

A cat is walking around school looking for people.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:49 am

[DAMIT!!! Im Stuck in a Elevator Running for My Life with a Dead ARM! and The PPLz I Was with Went Offline LOLz!!!]

iLacey

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 am

suka smiled and stroked the cat as it went past. she struggled because of rueben in her other arm. she finaly reached the dorum. "finaly i'm home!" she laughed. as she was about to walk in, she spotted anthra and smiled. "hey anthra look!" she showed anthra the baby dragon in her arms. "it hatched. his called rueben." she smiled
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:51 am

deedee10
(how to you mange to write so many posts in a day! sweatdrop ) suka woke up in her bed with rueben in her arms. today, she could finaly go home. she got up and walked out of the hospitl with the baby dragon sleeping in her arms. she sighed as she walked into school. "first things first. i gotta find tye and i reckon his in our dourm." she climbed the stairs wondering how all of the bad things happened yesterday. after all it was her birthday.

[Tye, Leon, and Kyo(ME X3) Are Stuck in an Elevator Running For Our Lives and Kyo's Left Arm is Dead...So She is Probubly Gonna Have to Get a Robotic Arm and the Old one Amputated]

iLacey

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:51 am

The cat looks at the kid who stroked him 'Identify target.' he thought, and kept walking
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:54 am

"aww how cute" she walks over and petts the dragon "aww hello rueben" she saw the cat and meows "hello cat" she watches it leave then went back to petting rueben

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:55 am

(lol that sucks) she heard somthing from far away and noticed the girl in the glass elivatior. " omg..." she opened the window "i'll be right back ok?" she said to anthra. she jumped out of the window and rushed to the elivatoir to make sure her brother,her roomate and the girl were all right.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:56 am

sees the person running and follows.

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 am

"hey dont leave me" she quickly follows, holding rueben, she jumps out the window landing lightly on her feet and followed
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games