Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 pm
-walks in and looks around- please what the heck did i miss while i was gone...?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:34 am
(prepare for battle you pink haired demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Snowspartan1399

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 pm
"Can we not all get along?" "Friends, Nekos, Mutangenic Creatures why must we fight and carry more bloodshed than need be?" "Adopt peace and love." "Let us all put down our rods of hate and embrace kindness and love."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm
Appearing in a nearby tree, I say "Aya started when she threatened my cats. All it did was bite her cause she got to close."  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm
"Well maybe an apology would have compensated."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:09 pm
astroninja1
Appearing in a nearby tree, I say "Aya started when she threatened my cats. All it did was bite her cause she got to close."

Oh I didn't even threaten your cats with violence. All it was a non-lethal overdose of catnip. It was that Ninja over there who started taking things onto the next level...but I'll be willing to make this place a neutral area.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 pm
astroninja1
~his tiny angel~
astroninja1
((made some modifications to the whitelist/blacklist thread. angel, you are on a greylist for your recent zombie-like activity

@Aya: you just sealed your fate. the gloves are off now, and fair warning, I am also an active member of several real RPs. blacklist orders are now Maul on Sight. in addition RELEASE THE CYBER-NINJA CATS! to imagine them, take the cyber-ninja from Metal Gear Solid, make him a ninja cat, and give him several major upgrades, which will be revealed over time as needed.))

Astro appears in the shrine in the dojo, pressing a button on the back of a statue in the center of the room. As he presses the button, a large portal opens up and several hundred cyborg ninja cats come leaping out of the portal lining up in front of me. Pulling out a picture of Aya, I show it to them saying, "This is your target. Be ready for anything, for she has access to many different high tech weapons, and has shown herself to be a very unstable mad scientist as well." As I finish, they all vanish as they begin their hunt.
by the way who are you to decide... o.O your roleplaying also gives me a headache

((SOMEone needs to counter her evil, may as well be me. or if you mean the greylist thing, thats just a general "people to keep an eye on" list. all you have to worry about is being restrained when you try to eat people like a zombie. it looks like your done with that tho, so ill take you off of it))
i dont really care what you do, but if its a list for yourself i do not think you should have it posted or anything like that and i haven't even tried biting you....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm
2NA
~his tiny angel~
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days
Wasn't it something like the Cat's Meow Inn or something?
ninja

...and it's been a while since I've seen a full old-school Angelic set - nice.
mrgreen
lol i think there was more XD lol yeah i know im soo old scholl XD I love it!

i think it was The cats meow inn and suites or tavern or something with cats in it o.o
i remember getting mad at something and deleted it and then i got into an argument with elana about it and then he/she made her own lol and then i got mad again XD man was I an angry teenager or what!  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:17 pm
lol okay this is not making me angry anyore! now i just find it funny and just plan weird! XD

I am all for the peace~!!!

im neutral!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:22 pm
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days
ninja

mrgreen

i think it was The cats meow inn and suites or tavern or something with cats in it o.o
i remember getting mad at something and deleted it and then i got into an argument with elana about it and then he/she made her own lol and then i got mad again XD man was I an angry teenager or what!

wasnt there the staff and then the gloy necklace or was that from something differnet?  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:24 pm
or was it the angelic scarf or sash? >.< hmmm  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Watching the highland nekos, Firetiger sighs. She then walks over to Dino, "Guess yer side's the best in this war thing, but I dunno how ya're gonna get anybody to love anyone else." She half-smiles, " 'N not all bloodshed's without a reason."  

firetiger42
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Okay i'm staying out of this one unless i'm needed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 pm
~his tiny angel~
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
ninja

mrgreen

wasnt there the staff and then the gloy necklace or was that from something differnet?

There was Staff of The Angels which would have matched your current avi rather nicely. Man I forgot I even had it. It's been quite awhile since I used it for my avi. I think I'll try using it for my next outfit ^_^ Poor little staff his been neglected, but sometimes it's so hard to keep track of everything, with how much stuff I have crying

*Sneaks up behind Angel, before lifting her mask up enough to gnaw upon Angel's fingers, but not enough to break her skin* Nom nom nom heart

(I created the thread of battleness)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm
firetiger42
Watching the highland nekos, Firetiger sighs. She then walks over to Dino, "Guess yer side's the best in this war thing, but I dunno how ya're gonna get anybody to love anyone else." She half-smiles, " 'N not all bloodshed's without a reason."

Dino looks at the Neko and smiles. "Well thanks for that." "I just hope this doesn't escelate like another situation I was in."  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games