Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 am

Dragon Cave keeps timing out this morning. Didn't get much of a chance to walk the dragon babies yesterday as rl has been tossing me some curve balls. Will try to walk Dragons this weekend, if Cave stops timing out. Can't even see new babies here with the time out.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 am

Ddraig Asheart
Saint Axel
Ddraig Asheart
Saint Axel
gosh... my eggs aren't in teh incubator -___-

*is tapping fingers impatiently while the cave is stubborn*
How much time do all your eggs have? Cause if they are at 3.5 days or less I will add them.

Teh only have about 3.5 days. But I'm not worried.

How much for the one that hasn't cracked much?

I don't know. The pic is not showing up and the cave is being poopie right now.

CORNFLICKER

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 am

dragcave.net/user/goblinbee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 am

its still being stupid

CORNFLICKER

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:47 am

I'll be gone for the entire weekend- I hope my eggs will be okay ;n;
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:50 am

it's back up

Kayariy

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:54 am

Me dragons and eggs. I FINALLY GOT A SPLIT and A STONE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:25 am

Your red is fine for now Axel. It will probably be added by the end of the day though.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 am

Ddraig Asheart
Your red is fine for now Axel. It will probably be added by the end of the day though.

ddraig, my friend's eggs are almost dead but i can't figure out how to get the bbcode links out of her scroll...... dragcave.net/user/goblinbee
and my new black hasn't been put in the incubator left and i grabbed it with 13 hours left last night.........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:46 am

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart

ddraig, my friend's eggs are almost dead but i can't figure out how to get the bbcode links out of her scroll...... dragcave.net/user/goblinbee
and my new black hasn't been put in the incubator left and i grabbed it with 13 hours left last night.........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nya........I added the black to the walking group, forgot to add to the main page. And the way you grab codes is click on the egg and then take the 4 number/letter code from the html bar. Then you take one of your BBC codes and replace your 4 letter/number code with hers in both places, the link and the view. If I didn't explain it well Willa wrote out a tutorial in the dragon help guide.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 am

were trying were trying! but it keeps coming up glitched
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:10 am

Alright, this should work. I pulled all her codes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

Ddraig Asheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yay! *goes to start walking*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart

Boy........you weren't kidding when you said those eggs were low on time.
*now feels guilty if they die*

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart

Boy........you weren't kidding when you said those eggs were low on time.
*now feels guilty if they die*

yeah...... I'm trying to post in chatterbox....... but it's a struggle, they just dont want to grow up
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games