Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Dougal gave a curt nod to Lilith's question and unconciously stepped closer to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 pm
"Wow, it's kind of strange meeting all these biblical figures." Lilith said and looked and Dougal.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Dougal gave a half grin. "Yeah-definately not something I thought would happen in my life," he replied. "Then again....I never imagined I'ld get the courage to leave Beelio's command either so anything is really possible I suppose....."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 am
"Harley?" Sin joked with a smirk at teh implications. She then laugehd and shook her head. "alright, alright, what about Candy?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 am
"Oh harhar-you're hilarious....." Harley replied with a smile while placing her hand on her hips. "Candy?....yeah, that name works for me."

"Perhaps one day I'll go through the bible and replace everyone's name with their new nicknames.....might make it more fun to read," she commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:38 am
Sin laughed.
"I wouldn't be so sure about that. It's pretty dull from cover to cover."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 am
"Alright....so maybe just small tidbits would be more amusing when read with the nicknames," Harley replied. "God created Candy it was good......Snickerdoodle appeared to the virgin......" Harley even threw in some hand motions for effect, and when people started turning her way she smiled and promptly up her hands down to her sides. She bit her bottom lip to kept from laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm
[Don't give me ideas! I have to read a bit of the bible for world lit. >> ]

Lilith glanced at Harley with a confused expression then turned back to Dougal.
"Yeah, I suppose." She smiled a bit, "I forget you were under his command, it seems like it was so long ago."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:13 pm
Sin punched Harley lightly on teh arm and giggled.
"ok, ok, what about dad?" she whispered when people retruend ot ignoring them. "he's kinda a big thing in the bible."

"So what is your mission?" Gbariel propted Eve again.
"To find God." she answered. "since he's dissapeared...also to assit you however i can. It seemed pointless just lounging around in heven when all this was happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 pm
Harley smiled and rubbed her arm. "Hmmmm...." she pondered. "Would 'Lucy' be a too obvious of choice?"

Images of the 'I Love Lucy' show came to mind...  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Sin smirked.
"One of the higher up demons called him that once. It didn't end well for her..." she then laughed. "It's perfect. Better than the obvious snake references after all"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:49 pm
"Oh really? Then I won't ask what happen to her," Harley replied. "That way it can a surprise.....haha....."

Then she added....."If he was so confident about himself then the nickname shouldn't bug 'im so much," she teased.

--

"Really?" Dougal replied to Lilith. "It doesn't feel that long ago to me."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:10 pm
Sin folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "If he was in any way as confident as he pretends he is, he wouldn't have started a stupid war over stupid thinsg like the fact Eve didn't want to shag him and that Mortals have a special ingredient angels don't have."
She then laughed. "I mean, the guy was jealous over Candy over there and an amoeba. If he wasn't insecure, he wouldn't spend so much time torturing Adam, either." she shrugged.
"He's a loser really."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Harley gave a brief giggled along with Sin. "Wow....there's more drama in your family than mine I think," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Sin grinned. "you have NO idea....anyway, what was your family like then?"

[sorry g2g]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games