Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Cale Darksun
If you do plan on killing him, I reserve the right to role play him in that encounter.

Oh, most definately. and preferably right in front of Link's eyes. But I cannot simply have him be completely pwned by Ferno. Plus, he's probably got some witty lines that I can't come up with anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Nelowulf
Yea. Though I'm somewhat annoyed that I can't start the plague of Sullust yet... One more RP month...

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
If you do plan on killing him, I reserve the right to role play him in that encounter.

Oh, most definately. and preferably right in front of Link's eyes. But I cannot simply have him be completely pwned by Ferno. Plus, he's probably got some witty lines that I can't come up with anyway.

Oh most definately.
Though I cant be sure Link will be there to witness it first hand.
But the loss of his precense in the force will be felt almost certainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:02 pm
Maybe my Rapora could serve as medics there. exclaim  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:02 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Yea. Though I'm somewhat annoyed that I can't start the plague of Sullust yet... One more RP month...

Oh, it's definately a backhanded stab. I'm quite pleased with my idea for it. It almost reminds me of the AIDS virus. Its somehow mutated lightyears ahead of any other biohazard ever has. In fact, if you are somewhat subscribed to government conspiracies, you'd probably say it was manmade due to its ability to be a near perfect virus.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:03 pm
stellarmagic

You cant force heal remember.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Oh, it's definately a backhanded stab. I'm quite pleased with my idea for it. It almost reminds me of the AIDS virus. Its somehow mutated lightyears ahead of any other biohazard ever has. In fact, if you are somewhat subscribed to government conspiracies, you'd probably say it was manmade due to its ability to be a near perfect virus.

And theres not a damn thing that can be done at this point is there?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:05 pm
stellarmagic

Sorry, won't do you any good. You, being reptilian, won't be affected. But the sullustians will definately have something on their hands. Plus, its a virus, not a bacteria. The body has to fight it off on its own.

@Cale: not really. Its the last thing I have to do before I go jedi hunting, though. I figure I have given everyone a good head start.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:05 pm
Crap... maybe we could be delivery boys for supplies. I bet the Sullustants would pay a ton for bacta. Heck, Revak could modify there first aid nanites to combat the virus. I could sabe some people... but not many.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:06 pm
stellarmagic
Crap... maybe we could be delivery boys for supplies. I bet the Sullustants would pay a ton for bacta. Heck, Revak could modify there first aid nanites to combat the virus. I could sabe some people... but not many.

OOC fact: Bacta makes the virus spread quicker. And its a latent virus, so a nanite would do next to nothing.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 pm
Nelowulf
stellarmagic

Sorry, won't do you any good. You, being reptilian, won't be affected. But the sullustians will definately have something on their hands. Plus, its a virus, not a bacteria. The body has to fight it off on its own.

@Cale: not really. Its the last thing I have to do before I go jedi hunting, though. I figure I have given everyone a good head start.

On runing or on trying to combat this before it starts?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 pm
what kinda shuttles would SDs have now? still lambda?  

Alianna Naviri

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:09 pm
Alianna Naviri
what kinda shuttles would SDs have now? still lambda?

No, something else.
When in doubt, make up a ship.
Call it the next letter in the Greek alphabet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:10 pm
err.. which is..?  

Alianna Naviri

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:11 pm
@ Cale: On trying to combat the virus before it starts. Unless you can find my hidden bioterrorist weapons facility, somehow defeat the sith assassins there, and make out with the antivirus two months before it is completed, you're screwed.

I made the virus with a touch of sith alchemy to speed up mutation rates, so for the most part, sith alchemy is needed to create the antivirus.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games