Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 pm
gato glanced up, the man was actually looking at him. him, the useless one. Maybe he wasn't useless like Dante had said. He stood up and looked over at the guy. "H... hello." He kept his eyes lowered and shuffled his feet back and forth nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:34 am
User Image
Emily was pushed in the cage, with tears running down her face. She stood up and turned her head toward the guard who had brought her there and glared at him with her blood red eyes. The guard shuttered and quickly walked off. Emily smirked and the sat with her back against the back of the cage and sighed as she started playing with the shadows, making little creatures from butterflies to dragons.

ZShinigami

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Lance looked at him bending down a bit placeing one knee on the ground "how long have you been in here" he said gently as he looked at him still running his other hand threw his own hair "if you just got here then maybe i will take you with me" he said smileing a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Miki looked around her cage blearily rubbing her head which was aching fiercely. Pushing herself up gingerly she looked around the market trying to figure out where she was. Slave market she thought to herself unsurprised this wasn't the first time this had happened for some reason master's always seemed to bring her back when she wouldn't do what they wanted and her body bore the evidence of their anger. Unable to hold up her head any longer she curled up in a corner resting her head on her arms closing her eyes and sinking into darkness

Minami Mia

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:55 pm
"I haven't been here long. M... master Dante didn't want me so he sold me to this place. H.. he said I was useless. Please take me with you sir. I don't like it here and I'm a really good working, even if I can't read."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Lance looked at him and smiled a bit and standing up " i will determine that myself if you are useless or not" he said calling one of the guards as he opened the cage. lance stepped back "you can come home with me then" he said loooking at hiim  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm
"Thank you sir." Gato rushes from his cage and stumbles, almost falling but puts a hand out around one of the cage bars in time. "I thought no one was going to want me. I'll be good sir, you'll see."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm
Lance looked at him "you thinnk you can mangage walking back with me or do i have to carry you" he said helping Gato back up  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Gato blushes with embarrassment. "I can walk sir." He took the guys hand and pulled himself up. "thank you sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 pm
Lance looked at him "alright then" he said making sure he was able to stand up "then lets go to my place shall we" he said putting his hands back into his pockets  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm
"OK sir, I'm ready." Gato tried to reach up and take the guys hand but moved his hand away when the guy put his own hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm
Lance looked at him and grabbed him hand gently pulling his hand with him into his pocket "if you are scared to be who are around me then you will get punished" he said leaving the market place with him in hand

(next post at his house)  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Panther of Loneliness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 am
Namida looked at how frightened Ren was and crawled over to the bars."H-Hello. Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:09 am
Ren looked up in the direction the voice had come from her eyes adjusting to the dim lighting and came to rest on the person in the cage over. They looked kinder then any she had seen so far, crawling to the side closest to them she nodded not sure if they could see her in the gloom. "Yes, I'm okay just nervous" or scared she thought her voice catching on the word nervous. "I mean isn't everyone?"  

Minami Mia

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games