Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm?" Sub looked over at the piece of paper as Lykas began to write letters down on it, as he watched the trainer finish he let out a laugh and shook his head. "Well, I guess that confirms my hunch huh? Looks like Cipher and Perich are indeed one in the same. Cipher is just using Perich as a cover to hide in plain sight, so to say." He said folding his arms. "Well played Cipher."
"Well played indeed." Speaking of people hiding in plain sight, Sol seemed to have a knack for it. A useful trait, but maybe not around here. "At the very least, I can live knowing my suspicions have been confirmed. As for us getting stronger... by ourselves, I doubt we would be able to truly match up to the might they're surely getting. If we're to succeed in doing something about them, we'll need allies, at least on the short term. The more strengths that can be combined against them, the better our odds will be. As for a legendary Pokemon..."

He paused for a second to look over. "Ultimately, it will take nothing less than another legendary Pokemon to contend with it, specifically one that is old enough to fight on equal terms. The chances of us gaining access to that, however, is slim. Most won't show theirselves without a reason. Some, like Cobalion, will be out of anger. Others might do so as a test. Even then, it's a rarity of extreme proportions. Especially to not only encounter one, but to hold one's own long enough to be deemed worthy, and finally for it to be willing to lend its power for any length of time. If we have to fight Cobalion again, or another Pokemon like it, luck may not be on our side as it was last time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 pm
Lykas spoke up again at Sol's opinion. "And unfortunately, the closest we have to Legendary Pokemon are you, Blizzard and Freth." This was, of course, aimed at Sol. "But I don't even have to guess that your hybrid abilities pale in comparison to a true legendary Pokemon's."

"I'm afraid Lykas may be right." Odd commented as he rubbed his chin. "But so is Sol...." This was proving a conundrum. "And even if we could find them, I'm afraid Cobalion's brothers may be in a similar mindset, seeing as they were all protectors of Pokemon. They'd likely destroy us on sight and not even bother to hear our story."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm
"You do make a good point, it would take nothing short of a legend to fight a legend, though as you said, it's a rarity to see one, let alone have one rage on an entire city." Sub said with a sigh. "You're right about one thing, we'll need allies, and plenty of them. We may have to group together all the region's gym leaders before long and come up with a plan of action. As I said earlier, letting things continue as they are now will only make matters worse. We need to act soon or Unova will fall to Cipher's will, or be destroyed by the Pokemon that inhabit it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Knux pondered as the others spoke, thoughtful. Cobalion's brothers probably wouldn't help them. But, then again, he could be wrong. He was curious about what sort of legends about possible legendaries Unova might have. "Hey Odd, any other possible less-hostile legendaries in that book?" he asked. Might as well get a list of them while they were at it, though getting all of the Gym leaders together was a much more solid plan then chasing after myths. "Just in case a whole region worth of gym leaders isn't enough," he joked a little.  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas spoke up again at Sol's opinion. "And unfortunately, the closest we have to Legendary Pokemon are you, Blizzard and Freth." This was, of course, aimed at Sol. "But I don't even have to guess that your hybrid abilities pale in comparison to a true legendary Pokemon's."

"I'm afraid Lykas may be right." Odd commented as he rubbed his chin. "But so is Sol...." This was proving a conundrum. "And even if we could find them, I'm afraid Cobalion's brothers may be in a similar mindset, seeing as they were all protectors of Pokemon. They'd likely destroy us on sight and not even bother to hear our story."
"There is Ceramew as well, but she would be far too young. A mere thirty-one years is but a flash for proper ones. It'd be like sending a toddler to fight a professional wrestler." Sol explained. "As for any capabilities, yes, a hybrid won't be able to match one. At least not easily. In a way, the big difference from us and a human is a higher proficiency with chi, though a human could achieve similar results should an artifact be found."

Then, he looked to Sub. "That we do. As for seeing one... I have to wonder. That Pokemon we saw the first time we went to Unova. There's still no data that I'm aware of, but do you think it might be one? I doubt that anyone could have such a large presence of chi, only to condense itself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 pm
"Oh, you mean that little Pikachu-esque fire Pokemon that Team Plasma was chasing all over the place?" Sub said to Sol as he recalled that little event. "That tiny little Pokemon certainly packed a whole lot of chi didn't it? Just being around it you could feel its strength, yet it appeared so playful, if not a bit of a show off." He said with a laugh. "But you're right, there is no data on it from what I know of. In one of the conversations I had with Professor Juniper however she did mention a newly discovered Pokemon, didn't go into details but it's safe to assume that the Pokemon we saw was it." He then began to ponder a few things. "I wonder where it's at now...since you mentioned it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm
"That would be the one. Finding it might be one of our best shots as well, long as it is. It might be worth paying another visit to where it was before. If things have died down there, it may have returned. This is, of course, wishful thinking on my part." Sol said. "Even if it isn't one that people would deem legendary, what it seemingly possesses may prove to be a boon in itself. But, miss Juniper would be more knowledgeable, given her standing in the region. If she does find out more, it'll be a more reliable lead than just chasing myths."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm
Lykas shuddered at the thought of Sending Ceramew up against a beast like Cobalion. "I could never ask her to do anything like that, anyway." He assured. At the mention of the newly-discovered pokemon, he perked up. "Maybe it could be that little Pikachu clone...."He commented to himself more than anything. "But even if that little thing did have enough power to fight off Cobalion, how would we find it or even convince it to do so? It seems way too playful and mischeivous to actually fight."

Odd was busily looking through the book in his hands, trying to find any other Legendaries that might be of use, as Knux had asked. It was taking him a few minutes per page, though. And that was just to read names.....  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 pm
"May have to pay a visit to Juniper in person here soon..." Sub said thinking out loud after listening to Sol. He then took out his SNAG and began to tap away at the touchscreen, probably composing a message to send to the professor. "You know, I bet Perich is going to use what happened in Driftveil to their advantage." He said as he thought of something else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm
SubonicXP
"May have to pay a visit to Juniper in person here soon..." Sub said thinking out loud after listening to Sol. He then took out his SNAG and began to tap away at the touchscreen, probably composing a message to send to the professor. "You know, I bet Perich is going to use what happened in Driftveil to their advantage." He said as he thought of something else.
"It'd be a surprising development if they opted to ignore it. Truthfully, their actions leave a constant taste in my mouth that I wish to get rid of." He said.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 am
Sub had gone to bed last night, he was too tired to think about the whole Perich and Cipher thing, especially now that angry and wild legendary Pokemon were thrown into the mix, Unova was becoming one mass of chaos and the citizens barely even knew, that was the worse part, these people's region is falling apart at the seems and they don't even know, Cipher really has outdone their selves this time.

"Ugh." Sub grunted as he came out of his room having tried to sleep all night but barely managed to keep his eyes closed. All night he tossed and turned, the current situation bearing heavily on his mind, he had to do something, he just had to, but he wasn't sure what to do. Something will come to him though, it always does. For now he walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a Soda Pop and walked back into the main area and threw himself on the couch with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 am
Dan had gotten up early this morning and decided to check out a book on Unova pokemon. He didn't know much about them which urged him to do so. As he walked into HQ, his face was stuck in the book and nearly ran into a wall. Dan said nothing as he sat down in an armchair in the lobby, too engrossed in reading.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Akuma10112

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 am
Doragon ZantenpesutoUser Image

Doragon stopped outside the Hq to train before he left for the PC. "Try again Frose," he said to his Snover. They had been practicing the Grass Whistle for a while now, trying to get it right using Blaze as a training dummy/partner. However, Blaze was showing no signs of drowsyness. Frose sighed and tried again, picking up another leaf. He then began to blow on it, creating a quiet song. To assure that he didn't fall asleep as well, Doragon had Tympole use growl to make him practically deaf. "Don't give up Frose," he said when he saw Blaze still awake. "We've got all the time in the world." Frose nodded and kept trying. After a few more tries, something finally happened. Blaze began to open and close his eyes drowsily, trying to keep himself from falling over. However, it wasn't long before he was on the ground, snoring. Frose put down the leaf and looked at Doragon happily. "Good Job Frose," Doragon said, patting the Snover on the head. "Now you can wake him up while I train Tympole." Frose sighed and went over to Chimchar, shaking him.

"Mud Shot," Doragon comanded. Tympole nodded and opened its mouth, letting out a small ball of mud. It was way to small to be the Mud Shot. Tympole sighed and tried again, making a bigger mud this time. Doragon looked at the pile the mud was making. "Think I have an idea for a combination," he said, looking to Blaze. "But you have to master Mud Shot first Speedy." He nodded and let out another ball of Mud. They had been training for a while and needed to get it right before Blaze ran out of energy. Snover was still trying to wake him up, even going as far as trying to freeze him. Doragon sighed and looked back at Tympole. It seemed that he was getting better at the Mud Shot, firing multiple balls of mud. It wasn't long after that that Tympole mastered the attack. "Now let's get to that combo," Doragon said, going over to Blaze and lifting him up. He then threw him into the air, waking him up with the drop to the ground. Blaze rubbed its back in pain and looked angrily at Doragon. "We go to the PC later," he said. "Right now we're gonna work on a combo. One that each of you can use with Speedy." Tympole blushed embaricingly and Doragon explained the move. "First, I want Speedy to use Mud Shot to fire one to three mud balls," he said. "Then I want either Frose to use Powder Snow or Blaze to use Ember. If this happens, I think the mud balls should either freeze or catch on fire. Blaze and Tympole get the first try." Frose looked at Doragon disappointedly and Blaze taunted him, sticking out his tounge in a teasing fashion. Speedy nodded and opened its mouth, letting out a small mud ball. Blaze opened its mouth and let out a small fire ball. However, the attack was to weak, making the fireball have no effect on the ball of mud. "You're up Frose," Doragon said, returning Blaze to his Pokeball. He nodded and Speedy let out another mud ball. Frose put his hands out in front of him and let out a freezing powder. However, it was to slow and missed the mud ball. Doragon sighed and returned Speedy to his Pokeball. "We'll work on it," Doragon said Frose. "Right now you're are at full health, so you can stay out." Frose looked at him curiously and Doragon simply walked away, headed for the PC. When he arrived, he gave Nurse Joy his Snover and Tympole, getting back Vulpix and Ponyta. "Thanks," he said to Nurse Joy, turning around and heading back into the main area of the Hq.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 am
Knux had slept well the night before, and slept in a bit the next morning. He walked out, dressed and such, to the main area of the headquarters, going to the fridge and ruffling through it until grabbing a bite to eat and microwaving it. Maaaaybe the box of leftover spaghetti had had a 'belongs to' somebody sign on it, but the brunet was ... 'borrowing.'

He ate the stuff in the kitchen, putting his dirty dishes in the dishwasher and trash in the proper disposal before heading out to lounge. He was surprised to see Dan reading and Sub looking less than well-rested, and Doragon doing something or other. "Hey guys," Knux said, taking a seat himself, peaking over Dan's shoulder. "Neat," he said, seeing pictures and info about Unova pokemon. Maybe he'd borrow the book from Dan when the other was done with it; Unova pokemon did seem rather neat.  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am
Sub looked up at Knux, breaking away from his blank stare. "Hm? Oh, hey there Knux, how are you today?" He said as he faced the trainer, sometimes his gaze would drift off, as if his focus was fading in and out, despite his efforts of trying to stay focused, though this proved difficult.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games