Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:35 pm
MDaylus

"I am sure that if you ask Tony he can make you something that can replicate that wound for your alarm if you so wish." Loki suggested. Looking to the man curiously when Steve asked why he helped him when he was cooking. "Part of it is to make myself feel useful in this place I bring in nothing and do not provide protection for the city as you do. I feel the need to contribute in some way. It is also that I like to cook and enjoy learning g from you. When I was younger I often helped my mother and the cooks in the palace until they disliked me. It reminds me of then." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled gently at the suggestion, but knew he wouldn’t ask Tony to do anything, both to avoid the teasing, and because he tried to keep his problems under wraps. This team had enough problems already. Blinking at Loki’s answer, he shook his head. “You have brought more than you know.” he said slowly. “Tony wasn’t on a good path before you, you brought him back….and he wasn’t interested in spending much time with the team before you came along, having the two of you hanging out has helped bring everyone a little closer.” He said gently, moving to the oven to pull out what he’d been baking and let it cool off a bit. Blushing faintly at the idea that Loki was learning from him, he averted his eyes. “I doubt there is much you could learn from me….I’m far from a chef….I’m just good at cooking a lot of food for people.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve when the man said he brought more than he thought by helping tony. He smiled slightly but was unsure that they wouldn't have gotten to this point without him. Smirking when he saw the captain blush. "I disagree, Asgard's cuisine and midgard differ quite a bit I am learning much from you." Loki protested.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve Looking back to the god then. “Are they really? Thor has never mentioned there being much difference. I just assumed it was all basically the same.” He said, unsure if he was cooking well for the two gods now. Were they used to something else? Perhaps they weren’t getting everything they needed. Bruce would probably be willing to run some tests and he could try to adjust.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 pm
MDaylus

"I am surprised Thor has not informed you of such things. He is quite used to grand feasts with plenty of meats, wine and very few fruits or vegetables. Bread too, this is quite a pleasant change for me. I quite enjoy the change in food. I much enjoy fruits and vegetables." Loki explained with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled slightly. “He has informed us about the difference in the amount of food and specifically the amount of meat, but not much else.” He said slowly. “Unfortunately that can’t be managed every meal, especially not with his appetite.” He added with a smile. “But I am glad you appreciate it at least. Humans need a little more balanced meals….so I’ve been serving everyone on those standards…..I hope there isn’t anything I’m missing with you and Thor.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 pm
MDaylus

"That sounds like all that Thor would care about." Loki said shaking his head. "I assure you though there is nothing missing from these meals for us. In fact they are much better balanced for thor. I tried to keep my diet balanced on asgard." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve relaxed a little when he heard that everything was still good for both of them. “That’s good to know.” He said softly. “Perhaps one day, you can show me an Asgardian meal, or at least as close as you can get here.” He said lightly. “Could you set the table please? I think everything is about done.” He asked softly, moving to finish what he was cooking.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Steve seemed relieved to hear that they were receiving the nutrition needed. "I would be happy to show you but we would need far more people to join us in such a feast." Loki agreed before nodding when asked to set the table. He grabbed dishes and set about setting the table with a content hum.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well it seems like we will be hosting a fair number of guests for Thanksgiving. If you would like to add in some dishes, you’d be more than welcome to. If Tony would be willing to give you up for that length of time at least.” Steve said lightly. As far as he knew, he and Bruce were shouldering most of the cooking. Natasha and Jane had mentioned cooking a single dish each as they were things they wanted or preferred cooked a certain way. A few of the people coming were bringing things as well. Slowly bringing the food over to the table, he sighed. “It’ll be good to be in the mansion for Thanksgiving. I don’t think everyone would be comfortable in here for Thanksgiving."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:13 pm
MDaylus

"I would be happy to help out with preparing dishes for the holiday of feasting. I will see if my mother can send some of the recipes down as I also have the need to invite her." Loki grinned. "It will be quite cramped if attempted to host everyone here, no one would be able to go out. At the mansion there will be plenty of space to move around." Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve nodded at Loki’s agreement to help. It would be nice to see some of Asgard’s food, and Steve was secretly thankful for the extra help. “You can sit down with Bruce and I closer to Thanksgiving to plan out what you need and go shopping for everything.” He said slowly, checking that everything was on the table before calling for everyone to join them. “I know you aren’t a big fan of feasts and such, but hopefully you will find this one a little more enjoyable.” He said lightly as everyone slowly made it to the table. Thor and Jane were conspicuously absent, but everyone had mornings they just skipped the team breakfast. Slipping around Loki to his normal seat, Tony couldn’t help a playful pinch at the gods a**, looking rather satisfied with himself as he settled down, the remnants of his coffee still in hand.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said he could sit down with him closer to Thanksgiving and help plan out the everything and what they needed to go shopping for. "I will be sure to make myself available." he promised. "It is not that I am not a fan of feast I am not a fan of what generally happens at such things especially in Asgard." Loki stated. "I think I will enjoy the one here however." he continued after Steve had called everyone to breakfast. Jumping as he felt a playful pinch to his a** he turned to glare playfully at Tony as he moved to sit beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up at Loki, giving a grin at the glare he got. Leaning in as Loki sat, he pecked Loki’s cheek before turning to help himself to the food laid out. “Beyond eating and noise, what usually happens?” Steve asked, watching everyone get food, glaring at Tony and Clint when they got too much or too little of one thing or another, but it didn’t seem to do much more than encourage them this morning. Some days Steve could pull off the intimidating captain routine, other mornings the pair were determined to be children, and ignored all of Steve silent signals.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at Tony when the man kissed his cheek before turning back to Steve as the man asked what else happened in Asgardian feasts. "Most drink until they are quite drunk, Thor especially would become loud. Others happen to be quite rowdy while drunk, many fights would break out and there would be others propositioning some for the night. It was almost like being at a brothel with just a bit more decorum. I tended to leave early." Loki explained helping himself to some food and more fruit.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games