Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:34 pm
Blizzard120

"......" Straight to business. That's a lot more direct than I've known Darts to do. Though 'worthy foe'? 'Test of Bravery'? Something's up. That said, the notion of confronting Drake does have my attention, but something is bothering me. "...what is this Test of Bravery?" I asked.

"I know as much as you do. Three words, thirteen letters. Apparently, the older Clan members have the right to administer several of these tests handed down from tradition on aspiring prospects to the clan. This one, as I found out right before I came here, requires an additional participant from outside the clan. Apparently this isn't uncommon, but they are selective about who they select." The gambler explains, shrugging. "Best I can tell you is it's going to be deep in the mountains near Blackthorn."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:07 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"......" Straight to business. That's a lot more direct than I've known Darts to do. Though 'worthy foe'? 'Test of Bravery'? Something's up. That said, the notion of confronting Drake does have my attention, but something is bothering me. "...what is this Test of Bravery?" I asked.

"I know as much as you do. Three words, thirteen letters. Apparently, the older Clan members have the right to administer several of these tests handed down from tradition on aspiring prospects to the clan. This one, as I found out right before I came here, requires an additional participant from outside the clan. Apparently this isn't uncommon, but they are selective about who they select." The gambler explains, shrugging. "Best I can tell you is it's going to be deep in the mountains near Blackthorn."

After listening to Darts, it got me all the more skeptical. That being said, I guess on the plus side is if I get turned away, at least its a very short flight back to HQ. It's not that far from here at all. And for that matter, its better than fretting over my SNAG trying to figure out who's who in HAZARD. I can perhaps wring Drake for some information. "..." I closed up my SNAG and stashed it. "Alright, I'll do it." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:15 pm
Blizzard120

After listening to Darts, it got me all the more skeptical. That being said, I guess on the plus side is if I get turned away, at least its a very short flight back to HQ. It's not that far from here at all. And for that matter, its better than fretting over my SNAG trying to figure out who's who in HAZARD. I can perhaps wring Drake for some information. "..." I closed up my SNAG and stashed it. "Alright, I'll do it." I said.

"Alright well we better get going then." Darts says, with a thankful nod of his crest. "Daylight comes all too soon and I'd like to at least get a bit of rest before we have to take on... whatever it is we will be." He waves a gilt hand to get the Articuno hybrid to follow him, heading out the front door of HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:13 am
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Alright well we better get going then." Darts says, with a thankful nod of his crest. "Daylight comes all too soon and I'd like to at least get a bit of rest before we have to take on... whatever it is we will be." He waves a gilt hand to get the Articuno hybrid to follow him, heading out the front door of HQ.

I gave a sigh, getting up. Usually I would tell Freth and Tristen before leaving, but since the two of them are out on their own endeavors, I just stashed my SNAG and followed the Giratina hybrid out the door, grabbing my pack on the way out.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:58 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Leslie glared up from the ground at Kaya for a moment before pushing herself back up onto her feet. "One more time." She coarsely barked at Kaya, barely letting the words come out before she charged again and swung Lace around like a club, her skin hardening with an Iron Defense as she went for the assault. Enough of this stupid light show, one good smash should fix this.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:58 pm
"If you insist." Kaya replied. When Lace came flying at him, he was prepared. Leslie was predictable at this point, always taking the same headlong approach to attacking her opponent. "You need better tactics, Leslie." He chided, quickly forging a dagger of Fairy energy. Plunging the key-like construct into the sentient set of jaws on her head, Kaya gave it a twist. The Fairy Lock would instantly lock the thing in place, leaving the rest of Leslie practically helpless until the effects wore of in about a minute.

He wouldn't make a sound to indicate it but she had actually hit him pretty hard. He would only shake his hand in silence, attempting to fling the pain in it free after it had collided with Lace during his counter move.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Ryan and Lykas arrive in HQ, dripping water everywhere thanks to the nature of their mission, helps Lykas to a bed in the Med Lab, calls for Doc Owl, then for Sub to come down to the Med Lab. He turns once done and looks at Lykas. " What made you lose focus back there?" he inquires of the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:39 pm
"You did." Lykas groaned. "Something in your chi is all screwed up. It felt like you were dying for a second there." He explained. "I may be carefree most of the time but you're a Snagem and Snagem means family. I can't ignore it when what family I have is hurting whether they want to admit it or not."

He closed his eyes at that point, trying to drown out the pain in his chest.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm
Ryan looks shocked when Lykas tells him all of this. There was something wrong with him? something that put him on the verge of death? All that did was confuse the poor young man. Sure, his arm hurt ever so often, but he chalked that up to mere over exertion. Nothing more. "Thanks? It's good to know you have my back." he says, unsure of what else TO say. It would be several months later before he realized that Lykas had been right.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:42 pm
"Hello wet heads! How did it go? Did you guys try to kill each other?" Sub said with a smile as he almost skipped into the Med Lab, as if he was certain they would clash on the little mission he had sent them out on. "Ouch, you both look rough. Did the fishies get ya?" He asked with a chuckle.

Back in the main area, an ominous vibe could be felt, as if someone were watching anyone in the common room, plotting something dastardly.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Hello wet heads! How did it go? Did you guys try to kill each other?" Sub said with a smile as he almost skipped into the Med Lab, as if he was certain they would clash on the little mission he had sent them out on. "Ouch, you both look rough. Did the fishies get ya?" He asked with a chuckle.

Ryan turns to Sub. "Actually, we got a long quite swimmingly. Although, Lykas first tried to catch the Relicanth with his ribs." he says with a sheepish grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am
Aria was to be the one to notice the strange feeling in the common room, glancing around in an effort to discern what exactly it was that was causing this feeling. Did they accidentally unleash another ancient evil?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:28 am
"Ugh...Don't remind me." Lykas groaned from his prostrate position on the bed. "He's right, though. We got along fine. He's not quite as much of a stiff as he lets of. Probly helped that we compared notes on our training with Varuna most of the trip." He added after a moment or two of jerkily moving to try and turn slightly to get a better look at Sub. "I don't know if I trust him very much any more. Too much doesn't add up about that guy."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:19 pm
RCCaughtem

Requiem of Whyspers

"I see..." Sub said, almost disappointed that they didn't clash more. He suppose his plan actually worked very well when he intended for it to fail. Darn. "Hm? What about Varuna?" He asked them both.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:38 pm
SubonicXP
"I see..." Sub said, almost disappointed that they didn't clash more. He suppose his plan actually worked very well when he intended for it to fail. Darn. "Hm? What about Varuna?" He asked them both.

"It seems that he is keeping secrets from us that could be very...detrimental to us in the future. We are losing trust in the man who has to teach us, due his suspicious actions of late." Ryan would explain to Sub, not knowing how true his statement would become.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games