Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:34 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Erinys considers the spider girl's offer and is at first uncomfortable with living his father in the hands of who might later be his enemy, but then reconsiders as another harlequin taunts him from behind and even dares to touch him. Draping Zudhred over Laila's abdomen, he transforms into a terrible monstrosity, much like a canine nosed gorilla with green scales beneath the fur, a long scaly serpentine tail, great wings like those of a crow or raven and feet to match, blue reptilian eyes, as scalp of green snakes, and long bladed like claws on the ends of his fingers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Turning to face the clown, he flares up with Hellfire, once again as he leans forward on his left knee with wings spread and snarls viciously, wide eyed and fangs bared, revealing a full maw of serrated inch long razor-sharp teeth in addition to his 3 inch snake like fangs, while all the snakes on his head hiss angrily, and seizes the harlequin. Flipping her into the air the breaks her back on his left knee.
"Don't..."
He hisses, lifting her up above his head and digging his claws into the belly and positioning his hands back to back. He then roars out "touch me!!!!" and swinging his arms apart, rips the girl in half, flinging the two halves of her to the sides.
"I was curious! I sensed no life! No blood!"

He shut his eyes to try to block out the horrid sight. "Looks like someone has a serious impulse control problem."

With a sigh, Luminova closes her book and it disappears as she reaches into her medical back and pulls out her horn.
"That's enough, Veronica."
And with those words she holds up her horn like a torch as it shines like a beacon. Brighter and brighter it rapidly grows, until it blinds out everything, and then it is gone and when everybody regains their vision, the harlequins are all gone.

Erinys turns to and fro, looking around in bewilderment.
"Where'd they go?"
He asks frantically.

"Do not worry, Prince Erinys."
Luminova answers.
"Twas only an illusion... A harmless puppetry of light, magically created to satisfy the boredom of a silly young woman...

Erinys resumes his normal form and approaches Luminova.
"Are you the one who did this?"
He asks, Standing with his arms folded in almost the same manner as his father, but with his hands higher to where his tucked right hand is basically in the armpit and the left is slightly spread to hold the whole bicep, starting from the top.

Standing next to Luminova, Cornelius reaches into his left pocket and pulling out an apple, polishes against his hip, before biting into it with a loud crunch. Instead of tearing the chunk out, he instead leaves it attached and proceeds to suck out the juice, making loud slurping sounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 am
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

With a sigh, Luminova closes her book and it disappears as she reaches into her medical back and pulls out her horn.
And with those words she holds up her horn like a torch as it shines like a beacon. Brighter and brighter it rapidly grows, until it blinds out everything, and then it is gone and when everybody regains their vision, the harlequins are all gone.

"Where'd they go?"
He asks frantically.

Luminova answers.
"Twas only an illusion... A harmless puppetry of light, magically created to satisfy the boredom of a silly young woman...

He asks, Standing with his arms folded in almost the same manner as his father, but with his hands higher to where his tucked right hand is basically in the armpit and the left is slightly spread to hold the whole bicep, starting from the top.

Standing next to Luminova, Cornelius reaches into his left pocket and pulling out an apple, polishes against his hip, before biting into it with a loud crunch. Instead of tearing the chunk out, he instead leaves it attached and proceeds to suck out the juice, making loud slurping sounds.

"No."
Luminova answers Erinys, reforming her book and reading it once more. She turns a page and then looks back up at Erinys who is still looking at her.
"Does it really matter?"
She asks.
"It is over, now..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:58 am
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

"Where'd they go?"
He asks frantically.

Luminova answers.

"No."
Luminova answers Erinys, reforming her book and reading it once more. She turns a page and then looks back up at Erinys who is still looking at her.
"Does it really matter?"
She asks.
"It is over, now..."

As Luminova goes back to watching the story in her book, Cornelius continues watching as well, showing no concern for Erinys presence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:03 am
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

Luminova answers.

"No."
"Does it really matter?"
She asks.
"It is over, now..."

As Luminova goes back to watching the story in her book, Cornelius continues watching as well, showing no concern for Erinys presence.

"It matters..."
Erinys says, his hair beginning to wave.

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:29 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel

Luminova answers.

"No."
"Does it really matter?"
She asks.
"It is over, now..."

"It matters..."

"Why?"
She asks.
"No harm was intended and no harm was done. Why should you be concerned with the self entertainment of a silly child-woman who never targeted you, until you provoked her interaction? Besides, should you not be more concerned with looking after your father?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:47 am
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"No."
"Does it really matter?"
She asks.
"It is over, now..."

"It matters..."

"Why?"
She asks.
"No harm was intended and no harm was done. Why should you be concerned with the self entertainment of a silly child-woman who never targeted you, until you provoked her interaction? Besides, should you not be more concerned with looking after your father?"

Erinys looks at Luminova for a moment, his hair goes cam once again and unfolding his arms, he slowly turns away, still looking at Luminova for a moment, and then walks over to Laila.
"I'll take my father back, now."
He tells her, reaching for Zudhred. He suddenly pulls his arms back as his father starts to talk in his sleep.
"Siegfried, did you sneak into your aunt and uncle's bed chamber and stuff their mattress with harpy dung? Don't do that!"
Erinys turns beat-red underneath his black fur, then coughing into his right fist, reaches once again and hefts him off laila's abdomen and back onto his shoulder.

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:08 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:41 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Aidar turns his head right to look at the spectacle of Laila tending to Erinys while blinded by her own web and notices the lacerated body of the thing he struck down. Shrugging, he then turns his attention to Ragnarok.
"Sooo"
He says.
"Ave ye got any plans fo the 25th?"

After pressing, the button and we descend, I take a breath and relax myself, I completly ignore the ruckus and the shenanigans of Veronica. My notice is turned to Aidar who asked me a question. I think to myself then I look at my sword and then I turn my attention to him " was zhere zomething you needed help with" I say to him, " I have nothing going on zat day, why do you ask?"

"Ah was jus thinking we could do somethin taegether."
Aidar answers.
"Ye know... Take a nice moonlit stroll through the woods, maybe hunt somethin, spar, then watch the sun rise... Or, we could dine out in town an go dancin, see a movie... Or any combination of..."

I am please at the attention he is now showing me, as we have not had time for each other during the trip, but I do not show it and I calmly answer, " zher iz nothing I am doing on zat day, I vill be open to any or every activity you may have planned"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:22 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Aidar turns his head right to look at the spectacle of Laila tending to Erinys while blinded by her own web and notices the lacerated body of the thing he struck down. Shrugging, he then turns his attention to Ragnarok.
"Sooo"
He says.

After pressing, the button and we descend, I take a breath and relax myself, I completly ignore the ruckus and the shenanigans of Veronica. My notice is turned to Aidar who asked me a question. I think to myself then I look at my sword and then I turn my attention to him " was zhere zomething you needed help with" I say to him, " I have nothing going on zat day, why do you ask?"

Aidar answers.
"Ye know... Take a nice moonlit stroll through the woods, maybe hunt somethin, spar, then watch the sun rise... Or, we could dine out in town an go dancin, see a movie... Or any combination of..."

I am please at the attention he is now showing me, as we have not had time for each other during the trip, but I do not show it and I calmly answer, " zher iz nothing I am doing on zat day, I vill be open to any or every activity you may have planned"

"Ragnarok..."
Aidar says, looking up into her her eyes.
"Ye know tha Ah wanna plan these activitities with ye."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:41 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
"Sooo"
He says.

Aidar answers.

"Ragnarok..."
Aidar says, looking up into her her eyes.
"Ye know tha Ah wanna plan these activitities with ye."

I think to myself, for a brief moment, then I turn back to Aidar and say " dining out in zhe town zounds nice, zhen let's follow vith a movie, and I could not mind sparing vith you" I go on for a few minutes of the other possibilities  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games