Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:05 pm
"True everyone needs a dream...being watched?" she smirked and closed her eyes, "I think we are. Cherry!! Stop listening and get your rear-end down here." she stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:08 pm
*hears polio scream her name* ahhh *lose control of her chakra* screams* OH NOOOOOOOOOO....*falls on the floor on her back*  

cherryblossom_chan

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:12 pm
Endless chuckles to himself. Looks like i get to meet even more powerful ninja. Joy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:13 pm
Opens her eyes and looks at Cherry on the floor, "Konbanwa Cherry-chan...enjoy our convo?" she grinned.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:14 pm
ouch chi-chi my back *rubes her back* well um..funny story really polio...i wasn't evies-dropping i just heard your convo right now...and umm i tought your going to be mad at me if you cought me..so yeah i went on the ceiling and...yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:23 pm
Endless just laughed at the unfolding scene. "Is she a friend of yours Polio?"  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:23 pm
She smiles watching Cherry, "well, i would be mad if we were talking about something serious or private but that conversation wasn't any of those ne endless?" she looked back at Endless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:24 pm
Polio
She smiles watching Cherry, "well, i would be mad if we were talking about something serious or private but that conversation wasn't any of those ne endless?" she looked back at Endless.

Endless jsut smiled. "I cant say that it was. Who's your friend?"  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:27 pm
im really sorry about that polio...*bows* gomen-sai...ohh endless..*walks over to the him* hey there im cherry...and yup yup..im a very good friend of polio's *wraps arm around polio's neck* teehee...good friends ^^.....welcome to the acadmey....*puts her hand infront of her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:30 pm
She smiled, "Don't worry bout it Cher- ack." Polio looked at Cherry when she had wrapped her arm around her neck and Grinned. " yup good friends, Endless, Cherry...Cherry, Endless." she said doing a quick simple introduction watching the two before she slipped from cherry's grasp and was back in her usual spot, leaning against the door to the room.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:34 pm
Endless then extended his hand so that he could shake Cherry's. "If you're good friends with Polio then I can trust you as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:35 pm
*shakes endless hands* yup im a good friend of polio's ..ohh trust meh....trust me what..o.O  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:43 pm
"Why are you so worried about gaining our trust, terrfied we might kill you or something?" she looked at Cherry with a small smile before she looked at Endless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:46 pm
Endless smiled again. "Yes and no. You see, ***** took something very dear to me. Thats why I need to be among the greatest. So I can get it back." ((be back tommorow))  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:47 pm
Polio
"Why are you so worried about gaining our trust, terrfied we might kill you or something?" she looked at Cherry with a small smile before she looked at Endless.
don't worry....we won't hurt you....we are all good buddys..hai... -i think im hyper- *wraps arm around endless and grabs polio wrist and wraps her other arm on polio's neck* see good buddys ^^ xd <3  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff