Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
laughs "i belive so" she said then used the wind making the leaves surround her, then the leaves fell and she dissapeared
*looks around*hey wered she go?*scratches head
appears on his back "missed me much?" she asked laughing
*falls over in shock*how'd you do that*gets up*
smiles "mother taught me, its umm kinda like vanishing spell mixed with elemental power, it takes practice but it pays, it was fun" she laughed "thats not all i can do" she walked over to the flowers "beautiful" she said holding them "nature is so beautiful. dont you think?" she asked looking at himUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
laughs "i belive so" she said then used the wind making the leaves surround her, then the leaves fell and she dissapeared
smiles "mother taught me, its umm kinda like vanishing spell mixed with elemental power, it takes practice but it pays, it was fun" she laughed "thats not all i can do" she walked over to the flowers "beautiful" she said holding them "nature is so beautiful. dont you think?" she asked looking at himUser Image

nature is betiful seeing as i serve her mistress like my parents did*picks a flame orenge rose*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:26 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

nature is betiful seeing as i serve her mistress like my parents did*picks a flame orenge rose*
"yea after my parents died, she was the only family i had, she took me in and thats how i got my love of nature" she said smiling, smelling the flowers  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yea after my parents died, she was the only family i had, she took me in and thats how i got my love of nature" she said smiling, smelling the flowers

when my parents died i lived in a orphanege where sister mary taght me how to garden herbs for her teas
*has a loning expresion on his face*but then the vilage grew suspichios of me cus of my golden eyes and the killed sister mary and everyone in the orphenage saying it was god's wilol i was one of the only two children who got out since then i have been on my own...well till now  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

when my parents died i lived in a orphanege where sister mary taght me how to garden herbs for her teas
*has a loning expresion on his face*but then the vilage grew suspichios of me cus of my golden eyes and the killed sister mary and everyone in the orphenage saying it was god's wilol i was one of the only two children who got out since then i have been on my own...well till now
she smiled "your not alone now, but...my whole family has been killed in a war, as far as i know i dont have any siblings, so i had to be alone" she sat down  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "your not alone now, but...my whole family has been killed in a war, as far as i know i dont have any siblings, so i had to be alone" she sat down
hmm i guess its not good to think of the past it just brings back bad memories  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:37 pm
*the winds pushed playfully Angel down intoo the leaves, (gently laying her down) and makes the same tunes Angel Hummed on Earlyer Then Logen Appeared at her side in her Half Snowtiger Half elf form*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:39 pm
brb have to take a shower right quick  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:41 pm
*as Angel was layn down she made the winds push over Kenji(as gently as she did with angel for him to land on his back with his head a feet from Angel and Logen's head now they could all hear a laughter from the wind, it was Logen's dragon who was projecting the laughter to express her feelings, as she did, Logen started Laught innocent and purely with her dragon*

:3  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*the winds pushed playfully Angel down intoo the leaves, (gently laying her down) and makes the same tunes Angel Hummed on Earlyer Then Logen Appeared at her side in her Half Snowtiger Half elf form*
*gats out of the leaves and sits down next to the school pond and smiles into it*
User Image

*reaches in realy fast and catches a koi fish*got one  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okies :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:45 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Okies :3
k  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
*gats out of the leaves and sits down next to the school pond and smiles into it*
User Image

That is really good reflexes :3 but would you be kind and let the fish go? i can sense it's fear! and i dont like death... :3 ... though when you have to kill to get food you have to, though i didnt know that Warewolf's/garou [or whatever you called it]
like fish?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
User Image

That is really good reflexes :3 but would you be kind and let the fish go? i can sense it's fear! and i dont like death... :3 ... though when you have to kill to get food you have to, though i didnt know that Warewolf's/garou [or whatever you called it]
like fish?

i dont eat fish but i love sushi sadly tho i cant make it*realeses koi fish *  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:55 pm
she smiles and sits by a lake in the forest, her white tiger walking towrds herUser Image  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games