Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:40 pm

[ you run this fight. dark elves use magic.]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 pm

(lol but nobodys here T T im alone jk)

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:44 pm

[ok fine. ill be the elves]
*cracks knucles and they jump off the wall to the top of the dome and cast hellfire at lola and her team*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
(lol cute)

[thank you's :3]
(ur welcome, oh hey this is a stupid funny vid, watch k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFRhs3-pP8w )

[OMG, I was watching before you posted and I was laughing my head off. What a coincidence. o.0]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:46 pm

(woa scary XD) she jumped up and threw a light orb at them blinding them, she threw ice shards at them "come on sora"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm

graah what the hell? hey guys plan x
yes sir
*they line up in a triangle and start chanting in elf and they summon a giant demon creature*

hey hey hey. thats illegal. summons count as another person. lola do you want to summon or do you want theirs gone? [psst i recommend gone.]

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:02 pm

(lol) she looked at them "hmm i can fight this creature.....or make it dissapear" she smiled and thought for a moment
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
(lol) she looked at them "hmm i can fight this creature.....or make it dissapear..." she smiled and thought for a moment

o.0 What are you thinking?

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:11 pm

lola a choice please. [ you dont want to fight it trust me. ]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
(woa scary XD) she jumped up and threw a light orb at them blinding them, she threw ice shards at them "come on sora"

[Look at my comment. I'm Diamond1234. For the Hauntering]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:14 pm

(lol) she looks at him "ok, what do you think sora?" she said looking at her "necross mind if we discuss this?" she walks over to her "monster or no monster?"

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:21 pm

Aprilbaby1
(lol) she looks at him "ok, what do you think sora?" she said looking at her "necross mind if we discuss this?" she walks over to her "monster or no monster?"

[Good question. It sounds like the monster is going to pwn us judging by what hes saying.] Your choice. I don't really know...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:26 pm

booo. hurry up. *gets quiet*
HURRY UP!
you heard them lola [oh fine fight it. just do something the crowd is getting restless]

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games