Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Valdamt loooked at her and sighed. "What do you want to talk about, Bella..?" he said, looking at the rose in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 pm
she walks over to him "please dont be sad, its not your fault" she sighs looking at him "please, i dont like it when your sad, it hurts me" she looks at the red rose "its my fault for going outside without anyone watching me"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Valdamt looks at her and sighs again. "Well... that it's true.. maybe even after all the times that I explained to you why you shouldn't go out of the castle at some times... but for some reason, neither you and your sister do what I told you...." he says as he grins softly. "Damn... I miss your mother.... everything was... so good back then.... damn it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Juno rubs her head softly, closing his eyes. "It's ok, Tomoe. He worries that you might make a deal out of this.. sometimes there are things you can't let yourself be affected. if not, we would've lost the will to live, considering on all the problems we have gone through." explaining this, being honest. "I'm sure you're right.. about seeing his weak side, but it's... it's just difficult, Tomoe."  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:19 pm
"yea thats true, we dont listen because well i dont know" she smiles softly "i know i miss mom too"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 pm
Valdamt smiles weakly and sadly. "You don't listen because... well... because I am not your mother..." he said, not looking at her. "I remember when she used to tell you girls to do something, and you quickly did it, without any buts or why's...."  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:22 pm
Tomoe smiles a bit and hugs him tightly. "I love you juno-chan... thank you for.. you know... being here for me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:25 pm
she sighs "yes i guess thats true" she hugs him "dont be too hard on yourself your doing your best, im sorry if we dont listen, i guess its just hard for us, i mean your always busy and never have time to spend with us, its always protecting and such"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:27 pm
"Of course I'm busy..." he says as he hugs her back. "I'm trying to protect this kingdom against the humans... I want to make this place safe... I want you girls to be safe... I don't want to lose you too...." he says, a single tear streaming down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 pm
He nods, feeling responsible for her safety, hugging her and giving her one love-filled kiss.

(Gtg. Sleepy.. rp'eing all day long does that to you! XD See ya everyone.. Nite.)  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:34 pm
(lol cya) she looks at him "i know, i know, its just, we miss you thats all, and you wont lose us i promise you that" she wipes his face "i promise to be more carful, im sorry if i scared you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Valdamt smiled softly and hugged her. "Thank you.. and it's allright... i forgive you...." he said.

(g2g too. Lol it's late)

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
(back) *wakes up* where-where am i  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 am
oh right the run in with that vampire thing  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 am
where are the humans who helped me?...i have to find them *looks around room*...crud  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games