Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:15 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"you wish" she mumbled, she flew to the portal and appeared on earth "its about time"

"I know you are. I'm nothing to these people, just a pathetic hack trying to turn good," he said to her, standing behind her.
"yea i know, its just, i feel left out now" she shook her head, not turning around "i feel not wanted anymore" she sighs

"You should know everyone cares about you. Especially more than me," he said, walking in front of her, smiling.
she smiled hiding her emotions again "yea well they dont show it well" she walked up to the castle

He grabbed her and stopped her from walking. "I'm showing it right now," he said, letting go of her and walking back to the castle.
she looked at him "thanks" she whispered, and walked behind him, back inside the castle  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"yea i know, its just, i feel left out now" she shook her head, not turning around "i feel not wanted anymore" she sighs

"You should know everyone cares about you. Especially more than me," he said, walking in front of her, smiling.
she smiled hiding her emotions again "yea well they dont show it well" she walked up to the castle

He grabbed her and stopped her from walking. "I'm showing it right now," he said, letting go of her and walking back to the castle.
she looked at him "thanks" she whispered, and walked behind him, back inside the castle

"Hey...why are we here again?" he asked, clearly unknown of the proffessor.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:18 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hey...why are we here again?" he asked, clearly unknown of the proffessor.
"theres going to be a fight" she said looking around, she ran inside leaving him behind  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:19 pm
"you should not have such ill thoughts about yourselves... well, lets try this out"

*he made rather stylish suits for them to have on, the suits nade it easyer to walk through the still standing air, and he said*

"you should use theese before going intoo the portal, who will make you go 10000 times normal speed as i have calculated!, and you will see that the time almost stands still, i wonder, what if i made a bubble of the thing around the whole isle... wouldnt getting intoo it make them slower? hmm,"

*he made the configured the macheene to the same as his clone number 3 did, and he activated the device*go through here, and see if the suits are working well*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"you should not have such ill thoughts about yourselves... well, lets try this out"

*he made rather stylish suits for them to have on, the suits nade it easyer to walk through the still standing air, and he said*

"you should use theese before going intoo the portal, who will make you go 10000 times normal speed as i have calculated!, and you will see that the time almost stands still, i wonder, what if i made a bubble of the thing around the whole isle... wouldnt getting intoo it make them slower? hmm,"

*he made the configured the macheene to the same as his clone number 3 did, and he activated the device*go through here, and see if the suits are working well*
(wait, who you talking to? confused here XP sry)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:24 pm
He walked in the castle and stared at the man offering him some sort of suit. "Who are you?" he asked, having never met the professor.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:31 pm
Repressed Memories
He walked in the castle and stared at the man offering him some sort of suit. "Who are you?" he asked, having never met the professor.

"ironic that you say No one acknowledge your precense"

*the kneehigh man standing on the flying disc alike thingyy getting quite aggrovated! he said then in a angry tone*

"i am Professor Klingez! there now you know that, try the suits condire..."

*knowing everything was his task so he couldnt show any sign of weakness in knowledge!*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

"ironic that you say No one acknowledge your precense"

*the kneehigh man standing on the flying disc alike thingyy getting quite aggrovated! he said then in a angry tone*

"i am Professor Klingez! there now you know that, try the suits condire..."

*knowing everything was his task so he couldnt show any sign of weakness in knowledge!*
she looked at the suits "this wont hurt us or anything, correct?"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:35 pm
He looked around him. "Who's this 'Condire'? My name's Cordire...but I don't know any Condire," he said, grinning and chuckling slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:40 pm
{gah my mom is dragging me every where}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:41 pm
(lol sux for u XP my moms making me get off, so im getting on without letter her knowing, and i told my bros to say the same or else XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
(lol sux for u XP my moms making me get off, so im getting on without letter her knowing, and i told my bros to say the same or else XD)
(i was at summer school and the teach i have is a b***h she called my mom and said i wasnt doing my work}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(i was at summer school and the teach i have is a b***h she called my mom and said i wasnt doing my work}
(haha i dont need to go to summer school, b/c im smart, unlike some people ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(haha i dont need to go to summer school, b/c im smart, unlike some people ninja )

[ha ha be nice]  

dunkler o_O

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:51 pm
dunkler o_O
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

[ha ha be nice]
(lol dont wanna blaugh )  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games