Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:50 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Meh, I feel like crying now, I thought I was special to you...

Who are you talking to little guy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:22 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Hello everyone ^^ Miss me? I sure as hell miss you all. I'm only on right now cause I"m back home this weekend to go to midevile faire with some friends. I won't be getting cable and internet (high speed cable internet, w00t.) until next friday so if I"m on again this week after today it'll be eitehr be bumming during or after school, or cause my roomie and I went to starbucks and I get on it there or something...although chances are I wont' be online again until next weekend (well, after this weekend. I leave to go back home on sunday. but I'll be busy most this weekend so I probably wont' be on much either.)

But, I said I'd tell ya all what's going on and what not, so I'll fill ya in.

Tuesday (July 18th) - I moved in, it went well, my dad and brother moved everything up (well, I helped as much as I could, as well) My roomate...omg, SHE'S FUGGING HAWT XD I can't help saying that, she really is. But she's really nice and we get along really really well. I feel like we're kinda like sisters. 'cause we call each other and let each other know what we're doing, and if either of us are out to long we call each other to make sure we're okay. It's awsome. Tuesday was fun, though, moved in, got stuff set up. Apartment is AWSOME...and I think my roomate is uber paranoid, because the bug problem really isn't taht bad at all xD Then again, she has like a ton of roach motels and that one acid powder stuff you put along the walls in the apartment, so I guess any remaining bugs would be gone by now xD

Wed and Thurs - Started school. Got my first semester books and my art kit (OMG that thing is ******** heavy. I have like welts in my shoulder because of carrying that thing around the last two days >.<) I have 2 classes a day, alternatiing each day, I have friday off. (Mon and wed I have Critical Thinking and Intro to comp graphics and on tues/thurs I have Design and Drawing. I like tues and thurs classes better xD) I start classes at 8:20 and I'm done with school at 12:20, so I usually get back home around 12:40-1:00 . My drawing class teacher is awsome xD I think I'm really gonna learn and improve a lot because of that class.

Well, That's basicly what's been going on. Lazing about apartment, goint and turning in applications (I think I have a good chance at getting a job at the radioshack in the plaza behind my apartment building, so that'll be cool.) and going ot school. Really haven't made any friends other then little acquaintance type things.)

I'm having a lot of fun though ^^ Can't wait to get my internet at my place, though xD
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

*pats*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:57 pm
Yay for Krystal and things going well heart Glad to hear it ^^  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:24 pm
Update for Today
Mmm...Today has been bad. I'm feeling worse and worse, and I ate to much at dinner. It was Salmon, how could I not!? gonk Unfortunetly, i couldn't keep it down, so I had to eat icecream, which i'm not terribley fond of, at the momment. It settles in my stomache well, thank god. Anyway, I feel genraly Ill, and when i went to my cousins house for dinner, what dose he do? He hugs me. Not the kind of gentle, round the shoulders hug, he SQUEEZED me, HARD.

That little s**t. He knew I'm sick, and how tender I am, he hugged me the right way the day before and I told him it hurt, and to be real gentle. So what dose he do? He squeezes me. I don't think i've ever hit the floor so hard. I screamed, writed, and then rushed outside, and threw up. It wasn't the kind of retching where it wasn't painful,it was excrutiating. I ended up sitting on my knees, mom holding my hair back, while I vomitted up everything. It was so painful, I couldn't breathe, and I continued retching painfully, even after I had nothing left in my stomache. Then i started coughing, and it was so hard, I was coughing up blood. I was gasping for air, and soon the retching stopped. I collapsed, and lay awful still.

I got up, eventualy, and reassured everyone i didn't need to go to the hospital. I got pain pills, some water, and I went and relaxed in the back pourch on a swing.This was all before Dinner.

Bryan, was in trouble. He is grounded from reading, videogames, and mostly all toys,aswell as getting his a** beaten until it was near bleeding.

Anyways, after Dinner I felt better, and was even able to draw a little. I feel like i've lost touch and I can't draw much anymore. Its forign, and my hand dosen't remember how to do what I want it to do. Then, my pessimisim kicked in, and I started to get emo. As in, 'What if this keeps going? What if I never get better? What If I'm dependent on pain pills? (This is one of my biggest fears.) 'what if i end up like Robin*? What If i'm in pain for the rest of my life? Is my life even going to be much longer?' I kick myself every time I do that, but I just can't help it. Being so posative is very hard when you feel so bad.

I only got on the emo subject, because I was hurting, I feel like it went away for a few days, and now its back. I feel like the third day I went into the hospital off and on all day. I had a doctors apointment today, but I didn't go. Its not worth it to go in and say 'no, i don't have this, and yes, i finished my antibiotics.' Thats all. I'm going to have to go in, and talk to him, but i'm terrified. What if they end up doing the proceedure they talked about, and find nothing wrong? Well my doctor think i'm lieing, and take me off the pain meds? What will I do?... I'm sorry I'm so worried, I can't help it.

Anyway. Kelly is the only thing that helps, and tonight is the alst night I can talk to him. Its to expensive, sadly, so we can't talk anymore after tonight. It makes me feel bad, and hurt, and I stress over it. I also, Thanks to Fog, stress about Kelly's intentions. My paranoia is triggered easily, and I'm upset over it, I keep doubting him, and trying to tell my paranoia to go away. But its hard to ignore it...

On the plus side, I got phantom back to the house from the vet, and I got to see an adorable pug, not to mention, be loved on by my uncles dogs. Unfortunetly, while trying to get off of Jake's dog house, were i'd been sitting,petting him, he decided he was going to love my shoulder a little to much.. sweatdrop And of course, I got to talk to Kelly, and he got his lip peirced, which is, of course, incredabley hot. You all know how I feel about peircings! heart

My family left, so I'm worried about Goliath not getting as much attention. I love/hate my family, but I had a good time, and everyone treated me queenly. Lannie started cring, because shes just sure i'm dieing, and this is the last time she'll see me. I hope shes wrong...

I wish I could find more things posative today, but today just wasn't the day. I'm feeling really down and stressed lately, and its not helping my sickness, i'm sure.

*Robin is my mothers best friend. She has Fiber myalsha or something, and she complains of pain all the time. She takes advantage of mom, and takes her perkasets. Also, she takes around 10 pills a day, whenever she wants. She dose it to get high, simply. I don't belive for a second she's in as much pain as she says she is. In all honesty, I hate her. She seems to like me, but I hate her.

Audi Kitty
That's horrible what happened to your cat X.x I had a cat that had tubes comming out of it for a while... He had like too much body fluid and lumps form it all over his body. Treatments liek that are expensive X.x

As for Goliath, I'm happy he's okay, and glad you're not worried sick X.x
He's got drains in his chest, but he's so doped up he dosen't know. XD His is all puss and blood. And yes, the bill was $350, and thats cheap, because we got so much done. Our vet loves us. I'm happy he's alright too, hes my love. heart

Artemis Vulpes
Found out today my parents plan to put their house up on the market, which of corse means they will be moving. To where I have no clue, last time I heard them talking about selling the house they wanted to buy some open land to build their dream house, living out of their mottor home while it is constructed. Plans may have changed though, seeing how they just baught a brand new TV and I find it hard to believe they would but something new like that and put themselves in a situation where they can't use the thing.

Whatever the case may be, I will need to be finding myself a place to stay by the time the house is sold. I already took a little peek at some of the local places to see what is available. Found a nice studio apartment for under $400 a month that is just down the street. To me that is a pretty good deal, easy for me to afford on my own without having to worry about roommates and is just down the street from where I live now.
Gosh, Arty, that sucks. You're welcome here, as long as you don't mind sharring a room here, and minding the animals. wink To bad you want to stay in your own state though... I hope everything goes well. smile

FogSage
I'd like to start off by saying that NG made me think about stuff last night. I wondered.....why do I repel friends? Is it my emoness? My lack of compassion for people? Is it that I like to b***h about my life? I know perfectly well that I'm not a perfect person, but I wonder what it is that turns people off about me.

If you care to respond to this candidly, please pm me.

Your simply one of the cases I just can't stand, to be honest. Your only happy when your unhappy, and the people around you that are happy, you don't want them to be happy. You want them to be just as misserable as you. As they say, misery loves company. You most likely repel friends, because you'd rather not have somone to have fun with, or share with. Also, being friends has unspoken responsabilities, that frankly, I don't belive you can, or care to, live up to or handle. Also, most people don't want to hang out with somone pessimistic all the time. As friends, one would try to assure you, and cheer you up. Being unsuccessful, they would feel inferior, and eventualy, drop connection with you. Your 'lack of compassion' is, as I read into it, your self-centered-ness shining threw, you want other people to feel sorry for you, so you can be happy, in your pitty.Also, you do b***h. I haven't ever heard you happy, just hyper. You also, can insult, and such, but you can't take it, which is also a big turn off in a friendly relationship.Your human,thus, far from perfect. However, what turns people off about you, is that you're self centered, and plainly, you don't want friendships. You just want pity. At least, this is how I see it, and this is what you've shown me.

Krissim Klaw
Phew, I woke up this morning and checked on Redrum, and he did shed his skin. He came out fine, still got all his limbs and everything, so it looks like that was all that was wrong. It was the times that threw me off so bad. I wasn't expecting him to shed for a another week or so, especially after watching Siren not feel well four a week before his shedding. Just glad everything came out good. heart

NG- At least it sounds like the vets are nice and doing good jobs on your animals. Maybe you should have them check you out since your doctors aren't doing near as good on you. XP

I thought Siren was the mantis that was having problems? I'm glad, however, that s/he is alright, and I hope s/he survives. I love your compassion, even for bugs. heart Actualy, i was joking with Dr. Joe about getting checked up and such. You never know, maybe I really am an animal!

Nanaki_Red XIII
If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you. Just PM me. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:43 pm
@Krysty: *glomps* Eee! Good to hear things are going well for ya. <^_^>

@Naki: Awww... *snuggles da wuffie close and rubs his tummy* Feel free to PM or IM me sometime if ya wanna talk. Hate to see ya upset, pup. =

Lloxie

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:51 pm

Thanks ^^ I'm happy things are going well so far...even if I did have a bit of a breakdown today when my roomate left to go home and I was left completely alone with no internet or anythign to dol. I called and was crying on the phone talking to my mom and she came and got me and brought me home xD It'll get easier with time ^^

But something happened today that'll make the times when I'm alone a little more bearable ^^ Sirus and I are now a couple, yay <3 And come Aug 23rd she'll only be living around 20 minuts away from me and by then I shoudl have my license (I already have the car, haha.)

*is really really really happy right now*
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:56 pm
Aww <3 Congrats to you both, then. :3  

Lloxie

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 pm
Lloxie
Aww <3 Congrats to you both, then. :3

(blush) Thanks whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:15 pm
sad Aww,but IIIIIIII wanted rin!! wink aw well. 'grats.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:20 pm
Congrats you two sweatdrop Damnit, now Im feeling really alone all of a sudden sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:30 pm

hehe, thanks *turns red and goes to snuggle with Sirus*

Aww, Nana, you'll find someone someday, don't worry ^^ And I'm sure they'll be uber amazing, too!
User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:31 pm
Meh I hope so, Im starting lose hope every second  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:43 pm
*pulls Naki into his lap, rubs his tummy, and snuggles him close* Nerrr....  

Lloxie

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 pm
Nanaki, I really think you are trying to hard. I mean you sound despret sometimes because you bring it up so much. Don't you know playing hard to get can be a turn on? xd wink

Besides, your young, there is plenty of time to find a mate.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games