Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:36 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
One of the few things that make this job tough.

And you call yourself a LumRunner...

Ok so I have to embarrass some pirates when they try and disable me. I'm running out of new maneuvering ideas.

Its easy enough to deal with you.
Lurk the zone, Ionize your ship, then blow a hole in the cockpit with a role of detonite tape.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Space Pirates are pretty cool. I'm still not converted, but I realize their awesomeness.

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:38 pm

You have to hit my ship first. And you know my ship's agility. Now if it were the ship you were telling me about over the weekend, I would be in a lot of trouble.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:38 pm

elvisnake
Space Pirates are pretty cool. I'm still not converted, but I realize their awesomeness.
Don't sleep on the smugglers. I should be able to bring some repute to them during factions.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Ral Roke
You have to hit my ship first. And you now my ship's agility. Now if it were the ship you were telling me about over the weekend, I would be in a lot of trouble.

I dont have to hit you.
I just have to lead my target and you'll fly right into a bolt.
Its just like shooting fighters.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
You have to hit my ship first. And you now my ship's agility. Now if it were the ship you were telling me about over the weekend, I would be in a lot of trouble.

I dont have to hit you.
You make it sound like I'm an easy target.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

xNack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm

Cale Darksun
xNack

i dont care what the emperor did or why did he do it, i just dont like your style of fighting... i dare you to attack and rob my ships, but you have to know this, i transport money from planet to planet under the jurisdiction of the empire, rob me and youll have imperial ships chasing you until your death

(Insert derisive laugh)
The Empire?
Really?
No, you have to be kidding me...(<--Blatant sarcasm)
Kid, I dodge bounty hunters, private corporations, the Sector Rangers, local system patrols, Militia Units, the Bureau of Ships and Services and Imperial Intelligence from both branches on top of the Imperial Navy already.
And thats just during the Galactic Civil War.
You dont think I know whats at stake and who I'm making a profit off of?
I've got more enemies than you have friends and I still dodge them all.

well, what do we have here, the reincarnation of Han Solo (if he was dead) (sarcasm)

i think you underestimate the power of the Empire... i also have the confidence to say, that me, on a starfighter could kill you (being experienced as i am)

you dont scare me scoundrel... you will fall
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:42 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

I dont have to hit you.

No, you're just predictable.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:43 pm

xNack
Cale Darksun
xNack

i dont care what the emperor did or why did he do it, i just dont like your style of fighting... i dare you to attack and rob my ships, but you have to know this, i transport money from planet to planet under the jurisdiction of the empire, rob me and youll have imperial ships chasing you until your death

(Insert derisive laugh)
The Empire?
Really?
Kid, I dodge bounty hunters, private corporations, the Sector Rangers, local system patrols, Militia Units, the Bureau of Ships and Services and Imperial Intelligence from both branches on top of the Imperial Navy already.

well, what do we have here, the reincarnation of Han Solo (if he was dead) (sarcasm)

i think you underestimate the power of the Empire... i also have the confidence to say, that me, on a starfighter could kill you (being experienced as i am)

Han wasn't a pirate if I remember correctly.

Ral Roke
xNack
Cale Darksun
xNack

(Insert derisive laugh)
The Empire?
Really?

i was comparing him because of his habilities, not for his job

xNack

Ral Roke rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke

I dont have to hit you.

No, you're just predictable.

And why is that?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Don't get too cocky, Nack.

elvisnake

Ral Roke rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:44 pm

xNack
Ral Roke
xNack
Cale Darksun
xNack

(Insert derisive laugh)
The Empire?
Really?

Trust me, Cale and Han are different.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:45 pm

xNack
Cale Darksun
xNack

(Insert derisive laugh)
The Empire?
Really?

I understand the Empire's power all too well.
I also understand the intelligence behind that power.
Thats why I'm still alive.

....Boy I operate a fleet of Frigates and Corvettes, dedicated Starfighter killing platforms.
In addition, I got my own fighters as well.
You'd end up becoming just another piece of charred slag littering the spacelanes.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Ral Roke
xNack

Trust me, Cale and Han are different.

Pirate and smuggler follow two different paths.

A smuggler just steals. A pirate is like a smuggler who has guns. Lots of guns.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games