Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:13 pm

I wasn't complaining about the 62. I was complaining about the cold, like it is up north. I was offering a comparison.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:14 pm

its not that cold up here.

Its not always cold in alaska. Sometimes it gets up into the 70's.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 pm

It's just seems like it's been snowing up here more than in recent winters. We've had some pretty mild ones lately.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:22 pm

hey, can someone make me some sort of summary of what happened on Legacy so far? cause i posted my introduction, but im kinda lost crying

xNack

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 pm

There are only 12 pages.

And the summaries are in the FAQ which you probably should have already read.

I would suggest reading into the Carida academy in your spare time as well.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:26 pm

It's a simple read right now. If you want a long read you should try Legacy: Dark Resurection. I would just read the summary of that one though.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:26 pm

Help alot it does.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:28 pm

Nelowulf
There are only 12 pages.

thank you, but for example i dont trully know who's on which side or anything... i have read the introduction, but that doesnt tell me much already.

and im reading the carida academy, i read the basic stuff already

xNack

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:32 pm

xNack
Nelowulf
There are only 12 pages.

thank you, but for example i dont trully know who's on which side or anything... i have read the introduction, but that doesnt tell me much already.

and im reading the carida academy, i read the basic stuff already

Also check everyone else's profile in the memory banks. You get to see who they are as well as some of the rolls that they play. Especially someone who can do everything better than you. He will not be mentioned.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 pm

Okay, a summary of the legacy era as is:

In the year 127 ABY (after the battle of yavin), the sith-imperial war broke out. The jedi, who had sided with the vong after the terraforming was sabotagued by the sith, sided with the Federation (the eventual outcome of the rebels and new republic)

Emperor Fel, of the empire (the imperials never really left, but they became nicer), and the Federation went to war, due to the treaty of anaxis being invoked.

skip to 130 Aby.

The empire wins. The federation crumbles. Fel is emperor.

The jedi are told to join the empire, as imperial knights, or be exiled to ossus. Later that year, the Sith and the empire, allies, head to ossus and perform what is known as the massacre at ossus, leaving many jedi dead and fleeing.

darth krayt, the supreme leader of the sith, Then makes his bid for the throne. Killing "fel", he becomes emperor of the empire. Fel survives, having his body double killed, and is hiding.

That's the canon events. You need to read the Dark REssurrection summary for more information on the RP.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:45 pm

Nelowulf
Okay, a summary of the legacy era as is:

In the year 127 ABY (after the battle of yavin), the sith-imperial war broke out. The jedi, who had sided with the vong after the terraforming was sabotagued by the sith, sided with the Federation (the eventual outcome of the rebels and new republic)

Emperor Fel, of the empire (the imperials never really left, but they became nicer), and the Federation went to war, due to the treaty of anaxis being invoked.

skip to 130 Aby.

The empire wins. The federation crumbles. Fel is emperor.

The jedi are told to join the empire, as imperial knights, or be exiled to ossus. Later that year, the Sith and the empire, allies, head to ossus and perform what is known as the massacre at ossus, leaving many jedi dead and fleeing.

darth krayt, the supreme leader of the sith, Then makes his bid for the throne. Killing "fel", he becomes emperor of the empire. Fel survives, having his body double killed, and is hiding.

That's the canon events. You need to read the Dark REssurrection summary for more information on the RP.

thank you, and i will check on the databanks. (BTW, where are they??)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:59 pm

They're in the Chimaera's Memory Banks, in the Legacy: Factions thread. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:01 pm

What's up CW?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Celestia Whitesword
They're in the Chimaera's Memory Banks, in the Legacy: Factions thread. 3nodding

before I forget, are you going to make a summary of factions in the FAQ?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xNack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:04 pm

Celestia Whitesword

thank you, i will ask my piece of databank to be modified later. smile
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games