Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days
Wasn't it something like the Cat's Meow Inn or something?
ninja

...and it's been a while since I've seen a full old-school Angelic set - nice.
mrgreen
lol i think there was more XD lol yeah i know im soo old scholl XD I love it!

i think it was The cats meow inn and suites or tavern or something with cats in it o.o
i remember getting mad at something and deleted it and then i got into an argument with elana about it and then he/she made her own lol and then i got mad again XD man was I an angry teenager or what!

wasnt there the staff and then the gloy necklace or was that from something differnet?

There was Staff of The Angels which would have matched your current avi rather nicely. Man I forgot I even had it. It's been quite awhile since I used it for my avi. I think I'll try using it for my next outfit ^_^ Poor little staff his been neglected, but sometimes it's so hard to keep track of everything, with how much stuff I have crying

*Sneaks up behind Angel, before lifting her mask up enough to gnaw upon Angel's fingers, but not enough to break her skin* Nom nom nom heart

(I created the thread of battleness)
Well, yes, there was the sash, the staff, the scarf, the necklace, the minis, the anklets, etc...but those are all MCs - I was thinking about the original random event set, of which it looks like you have completed.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 am
Hmmm...I didn't realize all that belonged to a set unto itself!  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 am
Snowy looks angelically pounceable whee 4laugh

rei ish happeh that teh battle was moved 3nodding and teh ninja kittehs are only in teh courtyard ninja in teh Tavern proper, rei ish teh enforcer twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Rei Hino-chan
Snowy looks angelically pounceable whee 4laugh

rei ish happeh that teh battle was moved 3nodding and teh ninja kittehs are only in teh courtyard ninja in teh Tavern proper, rei ish teh enforcer twisted

Well that's why you should totally pounce her! twisted heart

Well that's why you should join me Rei-chan! There are special...benefits...for you joining up with me! twisted heart wink  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:29 pm
As Firetiger returns to her sketchbook by the tree, she wonders if she'd have a chance in the battle. Even if the weretiger used the special power, she thinks, I wouldn't have a chance against the magic and waves of enemies at the battlegrounds. Staring at her broken claws, Maybe I couldn't even kill a human if I tried, she thinks sadly. As the neko notices the drawing again, coming out of gloomy thoughts, she sees it twisted, the blooming flowers turned to shriveled, dead petals that lay near rotting trees. She slams the book shut, now pondering if she should join in the war just to clear her troubled mind by destroying something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm
firetiger42
As Firetiger returns to her sketchbook by the tree, she wonders if she'd have a chance in the battle. Even if the weretiger used the special power, she thinks, I wouldn't have a chance against the magic and waves of enemies at the battlegrounds. Staring at her broken claws, Maybe I couldn't even kill a human if I tried, she thinks sadly. As the neko notices the drawing again, coming out of gloomy thoughts, she sees it twisted, the blooming flowers turned to shriveled, dead petals that lay near rotting trees. She slams the book shut, now pondering if she should join in the war just to clear her troubled mind by destroying something.

Coming up next to Fire, she stands next to her in the shadows, whispering to her softly. "You know if you wish for more power, there are ways of achieving great power in a short period of time. If you join to fight on my side, I could grant you that power. You would be able to test your prowess on the battlefield and show the others what you can do. You would also be able to vent those frustrations, which you seem to be having. Of course you don't have to join, I just thought that it would be the least I can do after what I did to your claws." She smiles in her own sweetly seductive kind of evil, trying to tempt Fire with offers of power and glory in battle.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:55 pm
Marie leans quiely up against the tree holding a small book in her hand. she sits and begins to read it very quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm
Firetiger turns around to narrow her eyes at Aya and stands up, "How'd ya know what I was thinking? Power sounds cool," she ignores the smile, and hisses, "but I'd never side with a neko who likes humans 'n thinks we're their food." Firetiger is too stubborn and unforgiving, even about an old argument, to give in.  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:23 pm
"Power the ultimate quest"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm
2NA
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
hey does anyone remember what i named the original inn? o.O -.- hmmmm..... god, its been years since goo old CFU and Kitty Corner -.- ahh sits with a cup of tea and remiss about the good old days
ninja

mrgreen

i think it was The cats meow inn and suites or tavern or something with cats in it o.o
i remember getting mad at something and deleted it and then i got into an argument with elana about it and then he/she made her own lol and then i got mad again XD man was I an angry teenager or what!

wasnt there the staff and then the gloy necklace or was that from something differnet?

There was Staff of The Angels which would have matched your current avi rather nicely. Man I forgot I even had it. It's been quite awhile since I used it for my avi. I think I'll try using it for my next outfit ^_^ Poor little staff his been neglected, but sometimes it's so hard to keep track of everything, with how much stuff I have crying

*Sneaks up behind Angel, before lifting her mask up enough to gnaw upon Angel's fingers, but not enough to break her skin* Nom nom nom heart

Well, yes, there was the sash, the staff, the scarf, the necklace, the minis, the anklets, etc...but those are all MCs - I was thinking about the original random event set, of which it looks like you have completed.
3nodding
yeah, i was wondering if there was more to it? i couldnt remember  

a sweet obsession

9,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

a sweet obsession

9,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
ninja

mrgreen

*giggles and hides* O.O bad! no tickles >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm
a sweet obsession
Ayanami Rei First Child
~his tiny angel~
~his tiny angel~
2NA
~his tiny angel~
ninja

mrgreen

*giggles and hides* O.O bad! no tickles >.<
lol i should have changed to the other account XD  

a sweet obsession

9,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 am
firetiger42
Firetiger turns around to narrow her eyes at Aya and stands up, "How'd ya know what I was thinking? Power sounds cool," she ignores the smile, and hisses, "but I'd never side with a neko who likes humans 'n thinks we're their food." Firetiger is too stubborn and unforgiving, even about an old argument, to give in.

"I never said that cats were food for humans, I would certainly parish the thought. Although in terms of enjoying humans, well...they DO provide a great service to cats, and treat them well most of the time. Not to mention they tend to let their cats rule them, rather then the other way around. Although you need not join my side forever. Merely for this battle, and the powers will still be yours..." She smiles softly, "I don't ask that you agree with me...merely that you help me in battle..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm
"I meant all animals 'cept fer humans, not just cats," Firetiger says, before thinking for a moment. She folds her arms and replies, "I'm not helpin' anyone I disagree with... 'n why should I trust ya?"  

firetiger42
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm
fire join me and together we will crush Aya and Kiti!!! HAHAHAHAHHA twisted  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games