Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm
(('tis alright))

Harley gave a nervous chuckle. "My family?.....well," she started out with another laugh. "Not much to tell really. As I mentioned I was in a circus.....born and raised actually. Which is the easiest thing quite honest-growing up being called a freak and various other names. Anyway..... My mother dealt in acrobatics who performed in various things like silk dancing. While my father did a lot of acts that used fire and other performances that were considered dangerous. I learned both, but ended up focusing more with pop's performances....which could explain my high tolerance to pain and lack of fear." Harley gave a mischievous smile and shrugged. "So maybe I am a freak."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm
"I guess it seems like we've all been fighting together for what seems like a much longer time than we really have been. We've all been struggling together so I forgot when you were our enemy." Lilith nodded.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 am
"That sounds amazing." Sin smiled. "I would have loved that - your family is way cooler than mine. And as for being a freak - you're not the half-snake antichrist, so don't talk to me about freakiness." she giggled.
"I mean my family's disfunctional as hell. My mother was possessed with a demon child and I never knew her, my father either tries to sleep with me or ignores me, I was brought up essentially by Beelio and Mestopheles - and you know how mentally adjusted they are - and I've only just been allowed to do my own thing on earth. Compared to me your life was awesome."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 am
Her father tried to sleep with her? Harley supposed she shouldn't be too shocked, but......dispite her naughtyness-even she put limits to it.

"I'm afraid haven't had the pleasure....or would it be misfortune? To meet Beelio and Mestopheles," Harley replied thinking about the two new demons she'ld have to learn about. "And thanks-it I ever go back to the circus I'll let you know......we had a lizardman and bearded lady. As well as numerous others. Heck-once they put on a water performance and I had to be one of the mermaids. You would probably fit right in."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 am
Sin laughed. "i'd happily join in.I can do a few tricks too." She winked. "As for Beelio and Mestopheles - Beelio was the guy who essentially employed Xion. He practically runs hell- mainly acts as a spy and tempter for mortals. Mestopheles is a bit of a pencil pusher, but was the first angel father told about the rebellion, so naturally had to be promoted to a high position for his loyalty. I kind of like mestopheles, he was sweet -not idiotic goody two shoes sweet liek adam, but sweet none the less. he'd tear your arms off if you annoyed him, but he'd feel bad about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 am
Harley smiled. "Annoy him...and get my arms ripped of," she replied to the bit with Mestopheles. "Why do I suddenly wish to test that theory?" She gave another mischievious grin. "It's going to be fun coming up with their nicknames, I think."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 am
Sin laughed.
"What is it with you and nicknames, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 am
"I suppose it's another thing I got from the circus," Harley replied with a shrug. "We never actually called one another by real names.....we were always called by the nickname we got. Plus, I just find it fun. I may be in my early 40s but I'm still a strange child at heart." She smiled at the possibility of knowing the next question to come. Which would be her what her nickname was.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 am
Sin laughed. "aww you're still a baby to me." she stuck out her tongue and then tilted her head. "so your nickname was...what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 am
Harley smirked. "I suppose in the spirit of fairness it's only right that I should tell you....." she replied and looked down shamefully. "Somehow I got dubbed.....Fishsticks." Harley put the palm of her hand to her forhead and shook her head. "Apparently when I was little all I wanted to eat were fishsticks and thus my nickname was born.....granted they never used it on the circus posters. Wouldn't draw in a crowd I guess."

"And to Ace there thought my nickname for him was bad," she pouted. "I could have done worse for him."

"He should be thankful," she then said a bit louder for him to hear.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 am
Sin laughed out loud.
"awesome!"

The otehrs looked over at them suddenly puzzled. Sin burst out laughing louder  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 am
Aisling and Opal jumped at the burst of laughter.

Harley couldn't help but laugh along with Sin. "So glad to be of amusement," she said. Then she looked up at the other's confusion. "Apparently my nickname is awesomer than yours," she said triumphetly-looking more so at Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 am
"Your nickname?" Adam asked with the sort of exasperated patience one uses with an annoying child. sin started giggling again at Adam's tone.
"FISHSTICKS!" she cried out through her laughs and then howled with laughter again.
Adam sighed, genrally confused Whiel eve looked completely lost.
Gabriel started snickering behind them once he got what they were talking about and natasha pestered him for what was so funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 am
"Well," Harley replied realizing at least one other understood. "I guess Snickerdoodle is the brighter one of the feathered flock." She gave a childish smile and waited to see if the light bulbs would flicker in anyone else's mind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 am
[brb - i'm on and off since we're making/eating dinner :3]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games