Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:17 pm

That looks really good, NG. You did nicely on the perspective, and I like the blurring too. Helps with the depth biggrin And I really hope I didn't sound like an idiot there
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 pm

Af Mas
That looks really good, NG. You did nicely on the perspective, and I like the blurring too. Helps with the depth biggrin And I really hope I didn't sound like an idiot there

Lol that's exactly what I said >w< The depth thingy

Zanzarus

Tiger_Paladin

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:11 pm

I decided to try something new with this piece:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52477278/?qo=1&q=by:zarjamar&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Please tell me what you think. I've been wanting to do something like this for the longest time, and I'm happy that I did it, but I'm constantly looking for ways to improve. smile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not finished...

I'm in the mood to draw some dragons.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:40 pm

I totally need art of Fog cracked out on espresso beans. Like....him running around to random people and screaming stuff at them in a way too cheerful voice.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Well, when I saw this:

Krissim Klaw
Hah, or you think you do, but you really know nothing for I am the Mantis Queen and I am shrowded in mystery (Large looming shadow appears and cackling insues) twisted

(On closer inspection, a tiny mantis is seen standing infront of a flashlight playing the evil laughter from an old horror movie) >.>

I couldn't resist... ninja
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/shoki_de_nai/mantiscomic.png [edit:changed link]

The quality seems to have gotten a bit f-ed up when I saved it, hope it's still readable. gonk

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:36 pm

How cute Shoki!

I wonder if I could convince you into doing some more art for me......something like that? A mini comic?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:39 pm

Thanks Fog, and maybe...I'll talk to you in MSN so we don't clutter this with our convo.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:49 pm

shoki_de_nai
Well, when I saw this:

Krissim Klaw
Hah, or you think you do, but you really know nothing for I am the Mantis Queen and I am shrowded in mystery (Large looming shadow appears and cackling insues) twisted

(On closer inspection, a tiny mantis is seen standing infront of a flashlight playing the evil laughter from an old horror movie) >.>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/shoki_de_nai/comic.jpg

The quality seems to have gotten a bit f-ed up when I saved it, hope it's still readable. gonk
That is so beyond awsome, and I'm still laughing. Now I'm a bunny... gator XD So great I can't even put into words. I love it, and it totally made my night.

As for quality, I find the best thing to do is save anything that has CGing or type in png file before uploading to photobucket. It seems to help protect the quality a lot better.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 pm

Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Well, when I saw this:

Krissim Klaw

That is so beyond awsome, and I'm still laughing. Now I'm a bunny... gator XD So great I can't even put into words. I love it, and it totally made my night.

As for quality, I find the best thing to do is save anything that has CGing or type in png file before uploading to photobucket. It seems to help protect the quality a lot better.

Ah, well I still have the original file so maybe I'll touch it up and reload as a png.
Oh, and glad you like it. 3nodding

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:54 pm

shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Well, when I saw this:

Krissim Klaw

Ah, well I still have the original file so maybe I'll touch it up and reload as a png.
Thanks so much for doing it in the first place. It came out so nice.

And yah png seems to do the trick. I still remember when I started loading my CG work in jpeg and was so heartbroken when it came out so distorted. Then some nice soul told me to try png and it worked so much better. whee
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:58 pm

Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Well, when I saw this:

Krissim Klaw

Thanks so much for doing it in the first place. It came out so nice.

And yah png seems to do the trick. I still remember when I started loading my CG work in jpeg and was so heartbroken when it came out so distorted. Then some nice soul told me to try png and it worked so much better. whee

You're welcome. whee I just got a funny picture in my head that demanded to be drawn...so I did. 3nodding

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm

Okay, let's try again! I took opportunity to fix it up a little as well. And wow, the png thing worked really well!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/shoki_de_nai/mantiscomic.png
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:00 pm

shoki_de_nai
Okay, let's try again! I took opportunity to fix it up a little as well. And wow, the png thing worked really well!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/shoki_de_nai/mantiscomic.png

Awww X3 That's awesome, Shoki

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:08 pm

That is just too darn cute, Shoki!! heart
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games