Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm
"Good, and you?" Knux asked, raising an eyebrow. "You don't look like you got a lot of rest last night."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm
This time, Sol was at least a little better about seemingly popping into existence. He was, however, nearby and when he got close to the others, it wasn't hard to notice Sub's disposition. "The reasons would be understandable for anyone, but I would presume you've had a rough night." He spoke up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 pm
Odd was wandering through HQ with Adagio and A'Capella out of their Pokeballs. As much as he loved Replay, the Chatot did get a bit annoying when that was pretty much the only company he'd had for a while. Now he had several Pokemon to keep him company and he intended to spend plenty of time with all of them.

"So, Pops, when are we gonna get to that training you promised us?" A'Capella asked. It was obvious she was still young by the way she called Odd 'Pops'.

"Lit wick...Lit wick lit lit?" Adagio was curious as well. She'd had so much energy burning inside her lately that she felt like she was going to explode. She just knew something was going to happen soon but she wasn't sure what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 pm
"No, I didn't get much rest at all, if any to tell the truth." Sub said rubbing his eyes and yawning a little bit. "That would be an understatement my friend." He then said to Sol, nodding in his direction. "I know I shouldn't allow myself to lose sleep over what's going on in Unova but I can't help it. In a way I feel like we're partially responsible. I mean, Cipher has had it out for us for a long time, and as you see sometimes they go out of their way to mess with us, even dragging innocent people into the mix."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 pm
"To be fair, we're not exactly better. Need I remind you of our modus operandi?" Sol asked. "That said, I'm of the notion that even we have standards. It's one thing to get others caught up. To constantly do so, only for one's own gain, is just a tad too far. Over the years, I've learned to keep matters like this from affecting me too much, with some exceptions. But I think anyone would be distraught over the circumstances."

He stepped a little closer. "On that note, did anything ever come of your contact with Professor Juniper?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm
"You make a good point..." Sub said as his eyes trailed off, but they immediately found their way back to Sol as he asked his question. "Oh, Juniper? Yeah, she said after doing a little bit of research the Pokemon we saw is called Victini. A rather wealthy man long ago locked it away out of fear of people using its limitless supply of energy, as you can see Team Plasma tried to get it, probably for that very reason, despite their noble excuses. Regardless, not much is known on it aside form its mythical status. And from what Juniper said there have been a few sightings of Victini through out the Unova region since we freed it, though no one has gotten close enough to capture it." Sub explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 pm
"So, we have a name for the creature." To Sol, this was a good development. As he saw it, it might get to the point where hunting it down really would be a viable option. If only to keep Cipher from getting its own hands on it. "It's no small wonder we ran into Plasma like we did, then. I suppose it's better than nothing at all, though I wonder if Cipher's tried to get it theirselves. It's likely a no-brainer, but their own agenda may be elsewhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 pm
"Oh I won't doubt for a second that Team Cipher tried their hands at finding Victini, I can only hope that they have failed to do so. Which brings me to thinking that we should indeed seek out Victini some time soon. It would prove to be an assets in our struggle against Cipher and the other raging legends." Sub said as he thought about this.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm
Knux raised his eyebrows in interest, wondering if it seemed probable for them to acquire a legendary on their side, at least for a while. "It certainly would be nice to have this 'Victini' on our side. If we can find it before Cipher does," Knux agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:42 pm
"Not to mention it may just be the driving force we need to deal a major blow to them. I doubt it'll mind helping so long as the reasoning is just, provided it doesn't interfere with its own devices." Sol chimed in. "As for where it might be, it's hard to tell. Searching for a proverbial cloud of chi in a region's no different from trying to locate a needle in a haystack. Only difference is we'd feel it if we're closeby. Unless GRAY or miss Juniper have means we're not aware of. Regardless, I'd suggest it to be a search done relatively soon. Much as I wouldn't want to start what could be an arms race, we cannot afford Cipher to acquire it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 pm
"Indeed it would." Sub said to Knux before turning to Sol, it was after he was finished listening to Sol did he suddenly strike an 'Ah ha!' pose, finger pointed into the air and everything. "Wait here!" He said running off downstairs to the lab, suddenly having a burst of energy out of nowhere. The trainer would return before long with a gauntlet-like device in his hands. "Allow me to introduce the Snag Machine version 4.0!" Sub said holding up the device. "This puppy is packed with many new features thanks to Cipher's technology, which we stole, and while it's still in it's beta phase I would say its finished enough to serve a purpose."

With that Sub went up to Sol and attempted to force the device onto the hybrid's right hand. "You see, I took Cipher's chi filtration technology and with GRAY's helped altered it a bit. The new Snag Machine can now use the excess chi absorbed through out a battle to be used for various purposes such as healing Pokemon, which I managed to remove that painful after effect. But! That's not why I bring it out. Maybe if we utilize it with your own hybrid senses Sol and your large reserve of chi, it can channel your chi to increase the range of the SNAG's built in short range chi detector, basically turn you into a walk antenna! How does that sound?" He said with a big stupid grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Luckily for Sub, Sol was willing to let it be forced on. Normally he'd say something about suddenly being turned into a test subject, but realistically, the others have to worry about a few things if an experiment went wrong. For him, those worries were much less of an issue. Chance of horrible, untimely death? No problem!

"...Sub, this has to be the most half-baked idea I've heard from you yet." He spoke up, looking at the gauntlet that was now on his hand. "At the same time, I feel it's safe to say we've all seen that there's a method to your madness. That is, the name of science itself, and to do what you must for the sake of doing it. And whatever GRAY follows, though it may be best to leave that unknown. As for testing this..."

Focusing wasn't much of an issue for him. He was able to do that without a hassle. Same for forcing his own chi into the air for the gauntlet to absorb. "Just for reference, about how long of a range does this naturally have?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 pm
"Half-baked indeed! But hey, nothing ventured nothing gained right? Unless you enjoy gaining a sixth finger or something, you know, mutation from the device's radiation." He said with a laugh. "I kid, it's not radioactive...much. No more radiation in things like fruit...maybe." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Any who! The range is about...eh, a two mile radius at the most? Not very far on its own." He said now tapping his chin as he watched Sol. The device's screen lit up momentarily as it absorbed the chi, Sol would then suddenly be swarmed by hundreds of chi signatures through out the entire Mt. Silver region, he would feel the presence of almost every wild Pokemon in the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:29 pm
The brunet couldn't help but laugh at the look on Sub's face. He just looked so darn pleased with himself. "Way to go Sub! You've been fiddling with that long enough," he chuckled, but was very curious to see if the item would work. At Sol's comment, he looked to Sub, waiting for an answer. Or for the gauntlet to explode. Whatever came first. But, it seemed the item worked instead! Knux ducked a little when the device lit up, but sighed with relief when it appeared to be working. "... So, does it work Sol?" he asked, seeing as the hybrid would know better than any of them.  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 pm
"Guh." Immediately, Sol stopped the output of his chi for a bit. He hadn't expected the range to shoot up like that. "I'm seeing what you mean. I think I can finally say I know how Ceramew must feel on a daily basis. Not even my own senses are usually this attuned."

Now that he knew what to expect, he resumed pouring chi into the gauntlet. See how far he could get this to go before it'd overwhelm him...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games