Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:15 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sprang up. She took stock of her surroundings and discovered that she was in a simple one room hut. The last thing she remembered was falling... How did she end up here?

Just then a young man walked in careing apail of water."Oh, your finally awake are you?" said sagi as he set the pail next to the bed."My name is Saji whats yours?"he asked.

Chiyo rested her head on her hand. "Oh, I''m Chiyo. What happened?" she asked.

"I dont know to tell the true,"Saji replied,"first there was a big hippo and then this lake apeared, then this huge dragon thing showed up,"he cotinued."Then when I went out to see what was going on the hippo and dragon was gone and then I found you floteing face down in the lake."

Chiyo''s face flashed white. That''s right... Fuki... her family''s summon... "Thak you for saving me." Chiyo said and she slowly rose with the help of a broom that was laying nearby. "I need to get to Grass Village.... To inform them... That I failed..."

"Hey,"Shouted saji,"you shouldn''t be walking right now you have 3 broken ribs."he finished with a look of consern on his face.

Chiyo gave him a weak smile. "That may be, but I have a job to do. Thanks for your help, but I have to go." The dry heat of the desert struck her face as she left the hut. Her summoning scroll was nowhere to be found, and with the small amount of chakra she still had after summoning Gojo, the was only one summon she could still pull off.
She performed the proper seals and a giant rat appeared in front of her.
"Chiyo! What do you want now?!" the familiar rat complained, "Why do you always pick the worse times for... Are you walking?"

"Oh ya," he Said as the big rat appeared in front of his hut."Is this yours?"Saji asked has he handed a water logged scroll to Chiyo."I found it on the shore."

She turned back to the young man who had saved her. "Oh! Thank you! That would have been hard to replace." She took it and looked it over. "Oh my.. It''s soaked. I''m going to have to dry it out before using it again, or it will fall apart."
The rat stared at Saji. "Who the hell are you?" it asked.

"My name is Saji,'"he told the the rat. "and who mite you be,oh large and smelly rat?"he asked

The rat flashed his teeth. "You best watch your mouth young one. I've eaten people for less than that."
Chiyo place a hand on the rat's head. "Kino, be calm. He doesn't mean any harm. He helped me out.
Kino turned to Chiyo and eyed her. "And since when have I cared about your well being? It was only a chance encounter that led me to go into this summoning contract with you, and I've been regreting it ever since."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:41 am
your evil twin
After traviling through the night, Yajiro and Ganeni arived at Ifuuki's lab."After you," said Yajiro as he held the door open for Ganeni.

Ganeni looked around before answering.

"Oh..okay." He replied as he entered the lab.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:27 pm
After they escaped from their position, Eiju asked Kyo, "So....what exactly is that thing and why do you need it?" Eiju hid it well, but he did have a personal agenda that needed fullfilling and he wanted to get on with it. He for one needed to make a stop at the hidden dead village, and speciafically to a tomb at the center of the Kama cemetary. Then he needed to get Ifuuki interested in the person residing in it, which Eiju thought should be that hard, considering who was in it......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:43 pm
Cybercoin
your evil twin
After traviling through the night, Yajiro and Ganeni arived at Ifuuki's lab."After you," said Yajiro as he held the door open for Ganeni.

Ifuuki appeared as if out of no where. "Ah! I see you made here without incident. Ganeni-san. Come this way."
She ushered him into her office, but hung back and whispered to Yajiro. "It seems #245 wasn't strong enough for the treatment. I need a new subject, that replacment you spoke of would do nicely."
She walked into her office and closed the door behind her. "So Ganeni-san. What did Yajiro tell you about me?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sprang up. She took stock of her surroundings and discovered that she was in a simple one room hut. The last thing she remembered was falling... How did she end up here?

Just then a young man walked in careing apail of water."Oh, your finally awake are you?" said sagi as he set the pail next to the bed."My name is Saji whats yours?"he asked.

Chiyo rested her head on her hand. "Oh, I''m Chiyo. What happened?" she asked.

"I dont know to tell the true,"Saji replied,"first there was a big hippo and then this lake apeared, then this huge dragon thing showed up,"he cotinued."Then when I went out to see what was going on the hippo and dragon was gone and then I found you floteing face down in the lake."

Chiyo''s face flashed white. That''s right... Fuki... her family''s summon... "Thak you for saving me." Chiyo said and she slowly rose with the help of a broom that was laying nearby. "I need to get to Grass Village.... To inform them... That I failed..."

"Hey,"Shouted saji,"you shouldn''t be walking right now you have 3 broken ribs."he finished with a look of consern on his face.

Chiyo gave him a weak smile. "That may be, but I have a job to do. Thanks for your help, but I have to go." The dry heat of the desert struck her face as she left the hut. Her summoning scroll was nowhere to be found, and with the small amount of chakra she still had after summoning Gojo, the was only one summon she could still pull off.
She performed the proper seals and a giant rat appeared in front of her.
"Chiyo! What do you want now?!" the familiar rat complained, "Why do you always pick the worse times for... Are you walking?"

"Oh ya," he Said as the big rat appeared in front of his hut."Is this yours?"Saji asked has he handed a water logged scroll to Chiyo."I found it on the shore."

She turned back to the young man who had saved her. "Oh! Thank you! That would have been hard to replace." She took it and looked it over. "Oh my.. It''s soaked. I''m going to have to dry it out before using it again, or it will fall apart."
The rat stared at Saji. "Who the hell are you?" it asked.

"My name is Saji,'"he told the the rat. "and who mite you be,oh large and smelly rat?"he asked

The rat flashed his teeth. "You best watch your mouth young one. I've eaten people for less than that."
Chiyo place a hand on the rat's head. "Kino, be calm. He doesn't mean any harm. He helped me out.
Kino turned to Chiyo and eyed her. "And since when have I cared about your well being? It was only a chance encounter that led me to go into this summoning contract with you, and I've been regreting it ever since."

Saji turned to Chiyo and said"My what a mouth your furry friend has,"then he turned and started back to his hut."Wait here a moment I have something for you." he finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:01 pm
The two waited for Saji to return. "I'm going to eat him." Kino said hungrly.
Chiyo sighed. "No you're not. Please be civil. I don't ask for much."
Kino growled. "That's the problem! I want to fight! Not be a taxi service!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze

Saji came back out a few minute later holding two vials."Here," he said handing a blue vial to Chiyo." This ones to help heal your ribs and dull the pain and,"he continued while handing the other vial to chiyo." this ones to help you get your chakera levels up faster think of it as liquid chakera." he finished after he handed her a black vial.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:11 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Saji came back out a few minute later holding two vials."Here," he said handing a blue vial to Chiyo." This ones to help heal your ribs and dull the pain and,"he continued while handing the other vial to chiyo." this ones to help you get your chakera levels up faster think of it as liquid chakera." he finished after he handed her a black vial.

Chiyo gave a dubious look at the vials, but took them anyway. "Thank you. You seem to know alot about medicine."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo gave a dubious look at the vials, but took them anyway. "Thank you. You seem to know alot about medicine."

"Ya I got sick of fighting all the time,"he replied."so I left sand village to practice medicine out here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:17 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Ya I got sick of fighting all the time,"he replied."so I left sand village to practice medicine out here."

Chiyo frowned. "You aren't a deserter are you? A missing nin?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:21 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"No, I'm on more of a sabadicle,"Saji replied."A kind of training I guess you could say."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:25 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"No, I'm on more of a sabadicle,"Saji replied."A kind of training I guess you could say."

"I see. Well, I've taken up enough of your time and hospitality. I must be going."
Chiyo said as she mounted Kino. "If you're ever by Grass Village, stop by. Thanks again."
She signaled to Kino and they took off at top speed toward Grass Village.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:34 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"I see. Well, I've taken up enough of your time and hospitality. I must be going."
Chiyo said as she mounted Kino. "If you're ever by Grass Village, stop by. Thanks again."
She signaled to Kino and they took off at top speed toward Grass Village.

"Fare well!"Saji shouted as she road off and then he returned to his hut to start his new project, a potent rat poison.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:43 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

Ifuuki appeared as if out of no where. "Ah! I see you made here without incident. Ganeni-san. Come this way."
She ushered him into her office, but hung back and whispered to Yajiro. "It seems #245 wasn't strong enough for the treatment. I need a new subject, that replacment you spoke of would do nicely."
She walked into her office and closed the door behind her. "So Ganeni-san. What did Yajiro tell you about me?"

"Not much, only that you wanted to meet me and that if I took the offer you would make me stronger then my wildests dreams" Ganeni replied while being a lil nervous  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:16 pm
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

"Not much, only that you wanted to meet me and that if I took the offer you would make me stronger then my wildests dreams" Ganeni replied while being a lil nervous

Ifuuki walked up behind the young nin and brushed her hand along his cheek and neck. She then whispered into his ear. "Did he tell you that I loathe children?"
She pressed something sharp into his neck.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games