Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:01 pm
Ha HAAAA! I'm back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:46 pm
Garou-Jinketsu
Ha HAAAA! I'm back.

stare greeeat... whee  

Angelic Muse

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:12 pm
Hola everyone. Thought I'd pop my lil head in since I was bored. Eh, to all you wolf fans out there, the movie production company I work for is in the process of creating for what we hope to be the best werewolf movie E-V-E-R!!! lol. Anyways, this movie is not about gory, cheesy horror;dumbed-down all evil lackey werewolves and no vampires.
The movie will feature:
Human's who are werewolves, not the other way around.
Horror and suspense in some parts, and tenderness in others
An in-depth look at the psyche of a werewolf
Werewolves who aren't just mindless killers. There are werewolves that are heroes. After all, werewolves are inherently neutral. It is the human personality and desires that determine whether they are cold-blooded killers or heroes.

I just thought I should mention it to all you furs up in mya(as Cartman would say). the website addy is: www.calypso-blue.com/ultimatewerewolf
The site is moderated by me, under the name "akujiwolf". Hope to see ya round. And PM me if you followed the link I posted from Gaia. Thankies.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:35 am
xXEnderXx
Hola everyone. Thought I'd pop my lil head in since I was bored. Eh, to all you wolf fans out there, the movie production company I work for is in the process of creating for what we hope to be the best werewolf movie E-V-E-R!!! lol. Anyways, this movie is not about gory, cheesy horror;dumbed-down all evil lackey werewolves and no vampires.
The movie will feature:
Werewolves who aren't just mindless killers. There are werewolves that are heroes. After all, werewolves are inherently neutral. It is the human personality and desires that determine whether they are cold-blooded killers or heroes.

I just thought I should mention it to all you furs up in mya(as Cartman would say). the website addy is: www.calypso-blue.com/ultimatewerewolf
The site is moderated by me, under the name "akujiwolf". Hope to see ya round. And PM me if you followed the link I posted from Gaia. Thankies.

nice spam... stare  

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:36 am
mwhaha! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:22 am
*sits on the couch and falls asleep*  

Solemn Protector

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:42 am
xXEnderXx
The movie will feature:

Woot! That movie sounds delicious blaugh *licks the movie* I can't wait to see that!!! Hooray for woofies!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:45 am
Hi Garou  

Solemn Protector

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:51 am
Hiyaaaaaaa!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:53 am
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

So what have you been up to?  

Solemn Protector

Garou-Jinketsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:56 am
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

School... and working... urgh xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:02 am
Garou-Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

I skipped school today because I have an 88 page list of scholarships I need to go through. 3nodding I'm on page 3 and have only found 2 I qualify for.  

Solemn Protector

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:03 am
Garou-Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

I skipped school today because I have an 88 page list of scholarships I need to go through. 3nodding I'm on page 3 and have only found 2 I qualify for.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:04 am
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

Gyeesh! Well, don't worry. You could pass yourself off as a mexican, then you'll get lots of scholarships blaugh  

Garou-Jinketsu

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:06 am
Garou-Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Solemn Protector
Garou-Jinketsu
Hiyaaaaaaa!

Gyeesh! Well, don't worry. You could pass yourself off as a mexican, then you'll get lots of scholarships blaugh

Haha... stare I can pass off for being Greek, Italian, or Middle Eastern easier. Besides we Puerto Ricans/Spaniards don't like being compared to other types of hispanics. It's one of our stupid pride things.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games