Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Luna.Switch.Blade.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:45 am
NAME: Juliette or Luna
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: JOJ,MSI,KoRn,Slipknot,Evanescence, Dj Mystic, Billy Talent, Dir en Grey, Gregory and the Hawk, Helalyn Flowers, Kill Hannah, so much more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing, rping, doing dumb s**t with my friends
PERSONALITY: This is a hard one, I'm everything...I'm hard to explain
PET PEEVES: sterotypes, homophobis, lieing to me
LIKES/DISLIKES: music,anime,manga,jrock zombies,vampires, ddr, video games(KH,FF) rp (role playing)
REASON FOR JOINING: Because its always nice to meet people who are like you..and I was kind of bored stare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:54 am
Hello, all. My name is Rachel, but I tend to go by Lilah or Delilah as the Gaia name suggests. I'm 16 years old, a junior in highschool. I'm bisexual. Err... I don't have a picture at the moment, can't figure out how to work my digi-cam, but I have a very old one in my profile (at least a year old, hairs short now). Err... for bands, again, check the profile, but The Smiths, probably my all time favorite band, as well as The Cure, Souixsie, The Bauhaus. I am really into art, some occult thing, ancient greece, as well as reading (Edgar A. Poe, Vampire chronicles, A Clockwork Orange, Call of Cthulhu, Principia Discordia, to name a few). Also love all the cult movies, especially Rocky Horror (to the point of obsession). I wouldn't call myself exclusivly gothic, though the only thing I would call myself is pretty strange. I'm... optimistic and friendly mrgreen . Here for the new faces and intellegent conversation (and possibly the muffins...) . Sooo... have a nice day!  

Miss Jetpack

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:48 pm
Eh-gads! There are a bunch of new people here I haven't greeted properly yet. ^^*

Welcome to the guild. Feel free to wander our halls, eat our cookies, and join in on conversations. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Well.. I'm new to this guild. So here I post.

NAME: Mike
APPEARANCE: Very much like Jesus, interestingly enough.
FAV. BANDS: Rasputina, Cinema Strange, Lacuna Coil, Type O Negative, System of a Down... I also listen to some Dido, Evanescence, Creed , Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Cocteau Twins, Clan of Xymox, Taproot, Seether, Shine Down, Bauhaus and a whole lot more (like incubus, Into eternity, Allice in Chains, Allice Cooper and so on).
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, music (listening not performing), the occult, and I suppose Gaia.
PERSONALITY: I'm often described as being completely bizarre...
PET PEEVES: people using the wrong "their/there/they're" and similar. Poor arguments... and a general lack of thought all annoy me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'd thought of it before, but then got a PM saying the place was good. So here I am.  

Khalida Nyoka

Nothing But Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:49 pm
NAME: Shelby (aka Blood)
APPEARANCE: "Shh, don't tell Santa!"
User Image
(hat says: 'Brat') (Shirt says: "I'm not crazy, I just do bad things when I don't get my meds.")
FAV. BANDS: Right now: System of a Down, Korn, Marlyn Manson (just to name a few)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video games, books, my writings and poems, taking pictures.
PERSONALITY: I've been called a freak many, many times. I however, would explian myself as original, unique, and open-minded. (that last one has gotten me into some s**t. XD) My favorite thing to say is, "I'll try anything once!" and I'm dead serious about that.
PET PEEVES: 1) People that act like they own the world (preeps) 2) Homophobes 3) Liers (the list is endless, so I'll stop here)
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Likes -- Tasu (my male lover), high school (isn't as bad as most make it sound), people that are unique and open minded, ect. (Dislikes -- see 'PET PEEVES'.
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted some people to talk to that might understand a bit more then those around me.

(Extras I noticed were removed)
SEXUALITY: Lesbian (though I do still like looking at men)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single in real life, taken over the internet (Tasu)
RELIGION: Christain, but not the way man has made it. (I believe in Christ, God, Jesus(whichever you prefere) and not what man has made it out to be)

Looks like that's it. See everyone in the forums. ^__^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:44 pm
NAME: Desiree Miller
APPEARANCE: MOI!!!User Image
FAV. BANDS: Seether, System Of A Down, Rob Zombie, Murderdolls, Avenged Sevenfold, Saosin, Bullet For My Valentine, Senses Fail, Death By Stereo, Lacuna Coil, Bullets And Octane..((Saw Avenged Sevenfold, Lacuna Coil, Saosin, Bullets And Octane, Death By Stereo, and Rob Zombie live in concert...yes i know hate me... >.<))
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: A lot
PERSONALITY: Everything
PET PEEVES: .......idk
LIKES/DISLIKES: Everything and Nothing
REASON FOR JOINING: Fun times.

Adrianne Lyre

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:52 pm
Welcome to the guild! Feel free to mug anybody you see with cookies, as it is the only way you will get any.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:16 am
zz1000zz
Welcome to the guild! Feel free to mug anybody you see with cookies, as it is the only way you will get any.

stare Good point. *proceeds to mug zz1000zz*

ieatyourtclol

Alma_Libre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:33 pm
NAME:Alma_Libre but call me Alma
APPEARANCE: Changes from Gothic to Gothic
FAV. BANDS: Don't have any I just love music period
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Fashion, Modeling, Photography, Writting, Acting, Singing, and Performing
PERSONALITY: Original
PET PEEVES: Stupidity
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like most everyone until you annoy me. I dislike that I'm brutally honest and most people hate me for it. -shrugs- Oh well there are plenty of people on earth to replace them with.
REASON FOR JOINING: A new gathering of Goths to corrupt of course... okay I lied... I just thought we should all group together and laugh as the normal people stare at us for being original.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:46 am
NAME: Cockroach Waltz
APPEARANCE: mish mash of stuff, I don't go by goth

FAV. BANDS:

-Siouxsie and the Banshees

- The Cult

-Dir En Grey

-David Bowie

-Specimen

-Placebo

-T Rex

-Bauhaus

-The Sex Pistols

-The Doors

-Iggy Pop

-Peaches

-Malice Mizer

-Japan

-Adam Ant

-Protest the Hero

-I Hate Sally

-The Creatures

-The Clash

-The Ramones

-The Distillers

-Hole

-The Misfits

-The Cure

-Ladytron

-No Doubt

-Euythmics

-Jack Off Jill

-Marilyn Manson

-The Killers

-The Misfits

-New York Dolls

-Plasmatics

-Roxy Music

-Suede

-Smashing Pumpkins

-The Vanishing

-New Order

-Janes Addiction

-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

-Black Sabbath

-Led Zeppelin

-Christian Death

-The Virgin Prunes

-The Vanishing

-The Damned

-The Human League

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music, talking, music history, playing bass, hanging out, writing, doodling, Kerropi

PERSONALITY: ?
PET PEEVES: When people stand over you and watch you >_<

LIKES/DISLIKES: I'm usually really nice but if someone pisses me off then I get really agressive.

REASON FOR JOINING: The guild seems really interesting, and a lot of my bands are sort of labeled gothic.

Cockroach Waltz

vampire_maidin666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:18 pm
Name-Dana Rae but just call me koneko(kitten)
Age-15
APPEARANCE: gunk gothic punk

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:46 pm
NAME: Kris
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, ACDC, Slipknot, AFI, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Breaking benjamin
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, art, photography, poetry
PERSONALITY: Happyand carefree to most, or Cold and mean
PET PEEVES: Illiterates, Labels
LIKES/DISLIKES: <3- my boyfriend, anime, ipod commercials, skateboarding
REASON FOR JOINING: Felt like it so there..  

Katashima Laoawen

nightwing773

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:25 pm
NAME: Nicolet
APPEARANCE: ....no pic available.....closest description? dark, dark red hair, pale skin, wears blacks and blues so dark you think they're black, with silver jewelry.
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, NIN , Linkin Park, Nickelback, Breaking benjamin, coal chamber, Black Sabbath, Godsmack
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, graphics, writing, listening, and putting together the puzzles of peoples lives, oh and martial arts.
PERSONALITY:dark, silent unless around good friends, then talkative. love to take things I hear and body signals and how people talk and use them to tell what goes on with people when they don't tell you things. biggrin
PET PEEVES: stupidity
LIKES: Music, Martial arts, fighting, arguing, thinking deeply, silence, writing, making computer graphcis
Dislikes: People who can't be serious, even on occasion, stupidity, getting treated like I know nothing, getting blamed for things I did't do.
REASON FOR JOINING: cause I wanted to talk to people  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:02 am
NAME: Call meh Vivian o.o
APPEARANCE: Just lewk at my avvie, 'kay?
FAV. BANDS: Um... I don't really have any fave bands, just the ones I'm currently stuck on... Top three would be Evanescence, Disturbed, and Nightwish ATM.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet, WoW (I'm a geek, I know xP), eating, screwing around at school, etc.
PERSONALITY: I guess you'll just have to find out, eh? -.o
PET PEEVES: Stupidity, Bigots, The feel of chalk/chalkboards/cotton balls/crunchy snow, Arrogance, Annoying children, "Playahs", Fundies (Although I love to debate them ^^), Sticky stuff.
LIKES: Taste of blood, the female form, black/silver/red, Gummis, Chocolate, Pizza, Cats, My gallery of amusing images, Youtube.
REASON FOR JOINING: I hoped it would be more interesting than the regular forums. I mean, c'mon, it's full of Goths - How could it NOT be interesting?  

Aloquin

Corgii Ly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:17 am
NAME: Justin ( everybody calls me Judo )
APPEARANCE: 5 ft 4"(lol i'm asian), Brown eyes, Dark brown hair, Tan complexion
FAV. BANDS: My chemical Romance, Any Rock punk and Hip hop bands/ artists
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My hobbies are Drawing, Sports preferrably badminton and swimming
PERSONALITY: Funny, Egocentric, Loner
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Racists, Discriminating B******, Whores, JackA**

REASON FOR JOINING: In need of People who are almost like me!
I'm possibly a social outcast which makes me joining this guild perfecT!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games