Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:27 pm

[fine we wont fight it, oh by the way like my date? XD just got it] she sighs "fine fine fine take the demo away" she puts her hands on her hips
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:33 pm

King_of_the_Hearts_666
booo. hurry up. *gets quiet*
HURRY UP!
you heard them lola [oh fine fight it. just do something the crowd is getting restless]

[AHH!!!!! A MOB!!! *Runs for dear life* People are EVIL!!!]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 pm

we refuse her choice. we need our demon to fight.
fine the rules will be bent this one time
yes
now lola here is your summon *summons anima on lolas side of the fighting field*
*craps their pants*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:19 pm

she shrugged "whatever" (u control the anima plz 4laugh ) she looks at the elves "alright lets gets this over with" she smiled

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:25 pm

DEMON UNISON!!! *they all combine with the demon giving him great power
*growls* PAIN...MUST CAUSE PAIN...AND DEATH *uses his torture spell and causes the demon to be destroyed*

Team Lola wins. [ FLAWLESS VICTORY!!! lol srry too much MK]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:29 pm

(lol its ok) she smiled "that was fun" she climbed out of the ring

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:37 pm

*walks into the arena with his 2 master skeletons* and my challenger is team lesotho? hmm surprise entry i guess.
*walks in with 2 Golems at his side* not expecting me?
no i wasnt really ready but ok. lets begin. *i just stand there and watch him as my 2 master skeletons prepare to go after the golems*
*draws giant axe and casts an explosion spell*
*instant transmissions just before the explosion and winds up behind him then jumps on his back and starts pounding his metal helmet with a small hammer* headache yet
*ding ding ding ding* ahh quit it. stop. *grabs necross and throws him in the air and shoots a fire cannon at him*
*uses sharingan and counters*
*falls over unconscious from the explosion*
*watches as the master skeletons defeat the golems* nice try les, but i cant be beaten.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:42 pm

"is that so?" she smiled "then fight me"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:46 pm

lola you know im not going all out on you. i refuse to.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:48 pm

she smiled "i dont care what you say, we are going to fight" she puts her hands on her hips "dont quit on me now" she looks at him "now lets fight"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:02 pm

if we have to. *draws sword* and now youll see that thing i said might be fun. *starts chanting and he turns into a fallen angel and so do the skeltons* mwahahaha im getting more powerful by the second. *grabs lola and throws her in the air and then tackles sora into the wall* ha, too easy. *watches the two skeleons grab lola and bring her to me* give up yet? your teams pretty much done.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:06 pm

she smiled "now, im no quiter" she blew a kiss and turned to flower petals, she appeared behind him and pushed him into his skeletons, sending them tumbling to the ground, she smiled looking at them

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:22 pm

[were fallen angels lola. were sephiroth but stronger]
*grabs lola and throws her in the air and using his ninja skills repeatedly attacks her then teleports to the ground and tackles her hard into the wall* give up yet?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:26 pm

she closed her eyes "no, i wont" she kneed him and kicked him away, she threw a dagger at him then disapeared, she appeared behind him and kicked him, she kept on reapeating this, she grabed him and pinned him to the ground

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 pm

hmm not bad. that kinda tickled. oh and uhh you might wanna look behind you. *watches her look then turns himself invisible and grabs her by the throat and puts a dagger to it* you lose.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games