Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:55 pm
Krissim Klaw
Nanaki, I really think you are trying to hard. I mean you sound despret sometimes because you bring it up so much. Don't you know playing hard to get can be a turn on? xd wink

Besides, your young, there is plenty of time to find a mate.
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I couldn't have said it any better, Krissim ^_^
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:56 pm
Shinigami Whistle
Krissim Klaw
Nanaki, I really think you are trying to hard. I mean you sound despret sometimes because you bring it up so much. Don't you know playing hard to get can be a turn on? xd wink

Besides, your young, there is plenty of time to find a mate.
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I couldn't have said it any better, Krissim ^_^
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Krissims the smart one  

Rainey_angel81

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 am
*sighs* I know, Im still young, blah blah, but its not easy when people brag about their mates to me or anyone else, its hard being the only fur around, well at least the only one around who is like me, all the others dont even want to see me. I know I sound desperate a lot, but I cant help it if people are so happy around me, I have been searching for a year now, everyone is either taken, or jsut doesnt like me, I really dont want to sound whiney right now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 am
Nerrr. They have a point. You should just stop searching so much, and just sit back and wait for love to come your way. Looking for it all the time won't get you anywhere, trust me. Just stick with making friends, for now. And eventually a friendship may become something more. But just remember, true love takes time and patience, lots and lots of it.

But I know how you feel. *snugglepets s'more* Just hang in there.

Lloxie

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 am
Well...try not looking. My mate and I met through a mutual ex-friend and he was interested in me first. I wasn't looking, he found me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:09 am
Its not like I go to random people and ask to be their mate, I want to be their friends, then after awhile it seems like we are starting to like eachother, then BOOM, they will find a mate or something =/  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:11 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Its not like I go to random people and ask to be their mate, I want to be their friends, then after awhile it seems like we are starting to like eachother, then BOOM, they will find a mate or something =/

Ah, hehe... yeah, I think we've all been through that. I know how aggravating it is. x.x; But just keep being their friend and keep waiting. You never know, maybe things will change and you'll wind up with them afterall. Again, just ease up a little and wait.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:12 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
*sighs* I know, Im still young, blah blah, but its not easy when people brag about their mates to me or anyone else, its hard being the only fur around, well at least the only one around who is like me, all the others dont even want to see me. I know I sound desperate a lot, but I cant help it if people are so happy around me, I have been searching for a year now, everyone is either taken, or jsut doesnt like me, I really dont want to sound whiney right now

Getting mated just..happens. It's not like a life long search, at least not for me. I mean, the most unlikeliest furson you meet might be your mate someday. And even the furson you love now and think would be perfect as your mate, really ends up not being so. I think it's perfect just to have people who are your friends and care and you know..eventually that someone will appear in front of you.  

Rainey_angel81

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:12 am
Meh Im sorry people, I just have had a really miserable birthday, I dont mean to trouble you, and I probably wont talk to you all for a week, so goodbye  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:14 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Meh Im sorry people, I just have had a really miserable birthday, I dont mean to trouble you, and I probably wont talk to you all for a week, so goodbye

Aww, Naki... Wish there was some way we could make your birfday happier.... *squeezes da wuffie tightly before he goes*

Lloxie

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:15 am
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII

Aww, Naki... Wish there was some way we could make your birfday happier.... *squeezes da wuffie tightly before he goes*

Ditto man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:03 am
that was perfect. I'm sobbing now, unhappy and really shaken up. Today aws the last day I got to call and talk to kelly, and to pay off the bill, I will probably lose my internet for a few weeks. He wanted to go out with his friends, and I'm such a selfish b***h, I tried to get him to stay, but I wanted him to be happy...so he left. I told him I wasn't comming back and all he said was "bye." ...i'm such a horrable person... I deserved that, and i'm just so upset... He's never anything but nice to me and all i can be is horrable.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:08 am
Sounds to me like this, "Kelly", is a douche. >_> Unless there's some detail I missed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:10 am
Lloxie, please don't warn me for this. I'm trying VERY HARD to be civil........

NG, what you say is true. I am self centered, emo, whiney, ect, ect.

Now, I'd like to ask you.......what is it that YOU expect of ME? That I should just forget all my problems and be happy? That I should, God forbid, care about other people as much as they do about me? What is it that I should do, I ask you? I have no answers, and as you seem to understand me far better than I do myself, I ask you again, what should I do about all this?

It's fine if you don't reply. I know it must seem like I'm just aggravating you, but really, I'm not. Try to take what I'm saying seriously, please. Thank you.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:21 am
Megido the Oreo
Sounds to me like this, "Kelly", is a douche. >_> Unless there's some detail I missed.
stressed .... He ISN'T at ALL, go read a few pages back about the kelly mush. He's the nicest guy i've ever known. I'm the one thats the b***h... sweatdrop

FogSage
Lloxie, please don't warn me for this. I'm trying VERY HARD to be civil........

NG, what you say is true. I am self centered, emo, whiney, ect, ect.

Now, I'd like to ask you.......what is it that YOU expect of ME? That I should just forget all my problems and be happy? That I should, God forbid, care about other people as much as they do about me? What is it that I should do, I ask you? I have no answers, and as you seem to understand me far better than I do myself, I ask you again, what should I do about all this?

It's fine if you don't reply. I know it must seem like I'm just aggravating you, but really, I'm not. Try to take what I'm saying seriously, please. Thank you.
Simply, I expect of you to do something about your problems. You shouldn't just mope around,looking for the neggative.Look for the posatives, the little things. DO something about it, make something happen.Fix your problems. TRY caring, yes, it can hurt you sometimes, but that dosen't mean it WILL. If you don't take chance, how will you gain anything? You don't seem like your trying to be civil. It sounds more like agression. Also, I don't know you better, after all, its impossable.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games