Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:16 pm
wheee done! *poofs off*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:18 pm
Just one more freaking track and I can finish Wishmaster......grr.....  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:30 pm
Eddily

Hehe. Looking for more Nightwish songs I see? biggrin
They r0x0r. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:34 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily

Hehe. Looking for more Nightwish songs I see? biggrin
They r0x0r. ^^

Yeah, I have a ton. Working on that last track for Wishmaster(Fantasmic) and working on Angels Fall First. I already have:
Once
Tales From The Elvenpath
Wish I Had An Angel Single
Wishmastour
Century Child
Oceanborn
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan Single
She Is My Sin

and various videos. biggrin  

Eddily

Lady Sickness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:44 pm
*Enters the chatterbox like room with some degree of nervousness about all the people she hasn't talked to before*

Erm, hello. *waves and smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:45 pm
Lady Sickness
*Enters the chatterbox like room with some degree of nervousness about all the people she hasn't talked to before*

Hey hey ^__^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:46 pm
Lady Sickness

Hello there. *extends a greeting paw*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:48 pm
*looks visibly relieved, and smiles warmly at the two that greeted her* How goes it? *shakes the offered paw*  

Lady Sickness

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:50 pm
Lady Sickness
*looks visibly relieved, and smiles warmly at the two that greeted her* How goes it? *shakes the offered paw*

Goes fine, I'm making progress on my workload and having fun listening to music ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:51 pm
DoomNeko
Lady Sickness

Goes fine, I'm making progress on my workload and having fun listening to music ^^

What kind of music? I read back a little before posting, are you listening to Nightwish as well? (Very good band ^-^)  

Lady Sickness

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:51 pm
Lady Sickness

Pretty good. My online sis kicks, she got me these slippers. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:52 pm
Eddily
Lady Sickness

That's awesome. ^-^ I've been thinking about saving up for a pair before the price skyrockets, but I'm not sure.  

Lady Sickness

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:55 pm
Lady Sickness
Eddily
Lady Sickness

That's awesome. ^-^ I've been thinking about saving up for a pair before the price skyrockets, but I'm not sure.

I was going to buy them when they were around 9k, but I decided not too. Then she came into money........  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:56 pm
Eddily
Lady Sickness
Eddily
Lady Sickness

I was going to buy them when they were around 9k, but I decided not too. Then she came into money........

Isn't it great when things work out that way? I just don't think they'd fit my avatar well. I like how my Really Jacked Up Boots look almost like hooves. It fits my demon theme. whee  

Lady Sickness

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:57 pm
I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts....  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games