Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Checks and balances.

And that new kid needs to quit posting in the Factions thread. At least until he submits a bio that's green-lightable. I've had to nuke two of his posts allready.

Did you try to PM him about the problem?

Yes. I keep telling hm to try again until he gets it right.

*shakes head*
Poor, poor simple noobs. Little do they realize just how much of a plague they are to rest of the world. neutral

I realize that I am new to this guild but does that restrict from being treated in a human manner?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Much better. Minus the black hair, it's nearly perfect.

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:35 pm

You do realize she's not human and therefore wouldn't even resemble that.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:36 pm

Much better. Minus the black hair, it's nearly perfect.good, and I like the pic I chose for my character too...after I get darth, I will ask CW, very nicely, if she could change the pic for me. mrgreen

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:37 pm

You do realize she's not human and therefore wouldn't even resemble that.....dude, read her profile..she is human, a dathmorian witch.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:38 pm

Trust me I can call you much worse than that. The thing is that you have to have patience. Read up on some more of the guild stuff if your having trouble with creating a more realistic character. And if you ask for some help people will give it to you, like we have for nack since he's been asking. Just don't act so stubbornly and people will listen to you.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:40 pm

AzraelBronze

I realize that I am new to this guild but does that restrict from being treated in a human manner?

You are treated in a humane (with the "e") manner.

Simply waltzing in on an RP without reading the rules or anythign, or worse, doing all that without even knowing exactly what youre getting into, however, doesn't mean we can sit repeated violations easy. The rest of the guild can formm their opinions. The mods are bound to try to help you. If you refute their help, we can't protect you.

Many members like their RP. You mess it up in some way, they'll rip you to shreds. This isn't a free guild. There are protocol which you might want to invest some time learning about.

If this is offensive, then I cannot help you.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:41 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Much better. Minus the black hair, it's nearly perfect.
good, and I like the pic I chose for my character too...after I get darth, I will ask CW, very nicely, if she could change the pic for me. mrgreen Cool. Meanwhile, i'll look for more pics.

Maybe we can find a perfect pic, like your pic of Jaden

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:42 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

....dude, read her profile..she is human, a dathmorian witch. sweatdrop
Uhhhh. Sorry, I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe I should borrow Paul's dunce hat for once.

My bad. Sorry for my stupidity everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:44 pm

Ral Roke
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

....dude, read her profile..she is human, a dathmorian witch.
sweatdrop
Uhhhh. Sorry, I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe I should borrow Paul's dunce hat for once.

My bad. Sorry for my stupidity everyone. I've got nothing.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:45 pm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm

Nelowulf
AzraelBronze

Simply waltzing in on an RP without reading the rules or anythign, or worse, doing all that without even knowing exactly what youre getting into, however, doesn't mean we can sit repeated violations easy. The rest of the guild can formm their opinions. The mods are bound to try to help you. If you refute their help, we can't protect you.

Many members like their RP. You mess it up in some way, they'll rip you to shreds. This isn't a free guild. There are protocol which you might want to invest some time learning about.

Azz: he is correct. If you query within the RP help, we can all do what we can to help you. You're almost on the right track.

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:46 pm

ElladanKenet
This is the best i could find

http://www.cjproductions.co.uk/images/drawings/sith_female.jpg

How classical... You really didn't change anything but her outfit though.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:49 pm

Nelowulf
ElladanKenet
This is the best i could find

http://www.cjproductions.co.uk/images/drawings/sith_female.jpg

How classical... You really didn't change anything but her outfit though.
No, I didn't. It actually makes her look like a ####.

ElladanKenet
Crew

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:50 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf
AzraelBronze

Azz: he is correct. If you query within the RP help, we can all do what we can to help you. You're almost on the right track.

Well I apologize most humbly for jumping my rps in I assumed that because you did noy pm back that my profile was approved so I jumped in.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games