Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 pm
firetiger42
"I meant all animals 'cept fer humans, not just cats," Firetiger says, before thinking for a moment. She folds her arms and replies, "I'm not helpin' anyone I disagree with... 'n why should I trust ya?"

"You should trust me, because I do what I say. I don't hide things, and I do my best to stick with my own personal beliefs. I'm not like Spartan where I'll say 'Oh I'm different' and then prove otherwise time after time. Even when I'm at my trickiest, I give people an opportunity to get out of it, if only they look at my words close enough. Also this fight has LITTLE to do with what we are disagreeing about. When have I ever lied? When have I ever said I'll do something, and not follow through with it? We may not agree, but it doesn't mean I am untrustworthy."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Tiger, please i do not want death and destruction but if it is necessary to stop that witch then I will do anything. Please!!!  

Snowspartan1399

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 am
Snowspartan1399
Tiger, please i do not want death and destruction but if it is necessary to stop that witch then I will do anything. Please!!!

From out of a nearby patch of shadows comes a woman's voice. "'Witch', little kitten, nyao? And which 'witch' would you be referring to, hmm, nya?"

Dressed in the distinctive red armor of a Windurstian Red Mage, Kitirena calmly steps from the shadows, resting the edge of her black dagger against Snowspartan's shoulder. "I do hope you're not using that term as an insult, kitten. I might become very... offended... at your doing so. As if the idea that my... friend, Aya-chan, would ever dare to turn against the lovely and sweet Rei-chan wasn't insulting enough. Maybe you would turn against her, but not those of us who are old enough to know better than to bite the hand that gives us catnip, nyao."

Sheathing her dagger, she smiles cruelly at her friend and rival, Ayaname Rei and says pleasantly, "Hello, love, nyao. Is this little kitten bothering you again? Rumor has it that he thinks he's our equal in naughtiness, nyao. Shall I place him back into his chastity belt, or would you like to do it this time, nyao?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 am
Undirbúa að deyja! evil Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 pm
Firetiger looks from Aya to Snowspartan, and finally says, "I'm a loner, and trust no one. I'd rather not join either of ya." She walks off to a tree and unsheathes her claws, scratching the bark until broken claw layers fall off, soon exposing a slightly dull tip just above the bloodline. I'll get power and knowledge myself, as soon as I leave this tavern, the neko thinks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 pm
*walks over to her and grabs her paws* Please..........*suddenly the claws begin to slowly grow back*  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger looks from Aya to Snowspartan, and finally says, "I'm a loner, and trust no one. I'd rather not join either of ya." She walks off to a tree and unsheathes her claws, scratching the bark until broken claw layers fall off, soon exposing a slightly dull tip just above the bloodline. I'll get power and knowledge myself, as soon as I leave this tavern, the neko thinks.

"It's a shame that you do not trust me. I have tried to do my best to make it so that people know I am VERY honest on here. Kagato-chan, 2NA, can attest to that. He knows that I am a woman of my word. I will not stop you from persuing your own goals or ideals. I merely wished to offer my services to you. I mean heck I even told Spartan, who I really do not like OR trust, that I would try to help him with his issues. Which I have done on more then one occassion. If that doesn't signify that I am an honest person, then I do not know what will. I would just like you to know that I do not hold bad feelings to you, and I believe that you are a neko of her word." She then holds out her hand. "No hard feelings I hope...?"

She then turns to her good friend Kiti. "Oh I would not deprive you the pleasures of watching Spartan squirm and be in pain. I just wish to watch, as I would not like to sully my hands with the likes of him..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm
Stepping away from Snowspartan quickly, Firetiger examines the sharpened claws and sheathes them again. She blinks slowly to him in thanks, but turns away without speaking.

She gazes at Aya oddly, "Person? Ya think ya're a human?" The weretiger stares at the outstretched hand, not knowing the gesture's meaning.  

firetiger42
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Marie gets up and walks over to firetiger's side and placed a hand on her shoulder " its your choice to chose thats why i stay netural it can go either way or you can do what some people do Fight both sides^^" she laughed the sound of it like bells  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 pm
firetiger42
Stepping away from Snowspartan quickly, Firetiger examines the sharpened claws and sheathes them again. She blinks slowly to him in thanks, but turns away without speaking.

She gazes at Aya oddly, "Person? Ya think ya're a human?" The weretiger stares at the outstretched hand, not knowing the gesture's meaning.

"I'm not saying I'm a human or a cat. I'm really more of a hybrid between the two. Even you are yourself, seeing as how you are dexterous enough to use drawing tools. A tiger or a house cat wouldn't be able to hold a pencil properly to draw, even if it wanted to. I am merely asking you to shake hands, as a gesture of nonviolence or peace. To tell you 'I have no feelings of illwill to you.'" She then instead choose to bow to Fire, as a sign of respect and peace instead. She figured that would be a more animalistic sign of respect.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 pm
firetiger42

*looks over at what was happening*... o.o "i think she wants you to shake" -.- "but i think she may be blind.. your a cat!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 pm
*opens up my calender.... hmmmm.... O.O my birthday is next sunday ^_^ yay!  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 am
Snowspartan1399
Undirbúa að deyja! evil Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

"'Cyfarchiad' to you too, kitten, nyao." Kitirena laughs mischievously. "Are you going to be smart and apologize for daring to suggest that my darling Aya-chan'd ever be foolish enough to do anything to the sweet, lovely, and wonderful Rei-chan, whom nobody with more than three brain cells in their skull could ever do anything unpleasant to, or do I teach you another lesson in respect, nyao?"

Turning to face Marie, she adds, "Well, seems that there's a familiar face or three around here too, nyao. Didn't I see you at the Royal Guard headquarters some time ago, or do I have you mistaken for another person, nyao?"

((By "some time ago", Kiti is referring to her past--the Royal Guard version of Kiti is an earlier version of the character relative to the Gaia version, just so you know...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:14 am
evil Spartan does what Spartan wants!  

Snowspartan1399

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 am
~his tiny angel~
*opens up my calender.... hmmmm.... O.O my birthday is next sunday ^_^ yay!

Happy earliesh birthday!  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games