Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 am
dragontamer363
[brb - i'm on and off since we're making/eating dinner :3]

((tay))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 am
[*nhomnomnom* -ahem- ok where were we? whee ]

Gabriel smiled at the compliment andnudged Natasha, who cottoned on.

"oh! your nickname is fishsticks? why on earth?"

Adam roleld his eyes and eve laughed a little nervosuly, not farmiliar enough with people to be confident.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 am
Harley raised her hands up in defeat. "It was my parent's doing," she replied with a nod. "And my circus family liked it enough that is stuck with me until I left...granted now that the secret is out I'll probably be hearing it again." She smiled, "But thats alright. Isn't it Ace?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 am
"'Ace; is better than 'fishsticks'" Adam said, unabel to contain a smile. he then laughed. "Perhaps this is one of the reason we shouldn't feel to bad about not having conventional parents."
gabriel and eve laugehd in agreements.

"Aye, but god's your mum&dad - right?" sin prodded and wide smirk developing. "And since he made you n' Eve at the same time...doesn't make you two brotehr and sister? man, that's sick." she chuckled and the couple glared at her. "I-thankyou" Sin added with a mock-bow.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am
Harley grinned and then followed Sin's lead with a mock salute. "Leave it to us to test the limits of your patience," she beamed.

Dougal rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wasn't sure he could survive the teasing of Adam, Gabriel, Sin, and Harley.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am
"you're like two naughty children." natasha laughed, folding her arms. "we're supposed to be preparing for Xion's attack, ladies."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 am
"We are....sort of...." Harley pouted. "We're......keeping keeping your moods elevated." She gave two thumbs up and smiled. "And if know old Blotz....which I unfortunately do.....we still have some time. He's outnumbered so he'll have to plan carefully."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:53 am
"That's true enough. he does tend to withdraw often." Adam agreed.

"Who is this guy?" Eve asked, standing up and dusting herself off a little. She was irritated that her clothes had been bloodtsianed. "I mean, sure this xion is a demon, but he seemed powerful - he was quick. Why is it only him and his shadow-creature?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 am
Harley grinned in pride. "And this is the moment I prove my usefulness...." she replied flicking back a strand of hair.

She tapped her cheek with her finger while she searched her mind for the infomation.

"Xion aka Boltz.....is a half-demon. Sword for hire. He's like a berserker...only worse because he actually thinks before rushing into anything. He has a high endurance and tolerance for pain. His weapons include a sword, thorned whip, lightening based attacks and that really weird scarf that I want......oh and he's not afriad of holy relics-a rarity I'm guessing among the demon variety."

She paused as she tried to think of more info. "And other than the Shade, which I lack info on, he works alone unless otherwise ordered by the person who hired him or is someone will prove useful to the task at hand."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 am
"And Beelio hired him, right?" gabriel suggested. he tried not to ahte people, but fi anyone was worthy for hatred it was Beelio. Even satan wasn't that unashamedly evil.

"he's tricky." Eve agreed.

"I can't belive taht he'd come back after I attacked him." gabriel added, genunly quite impresse by his determination. "he was toast."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am
"I don't know who hired him," Harley exclaimed. "I don't keep track of those type of things. Besides, sure you're attacks hurt and whatnot but you're using the wrong element to cause him major problems."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am
"but hsi element si lightning, correct? The only element that cancels that out is earth, and Satan was the earth elemental in our group."

natasha cast him a puzzled look and Eve explained.

"God gave us an eleemental nudge to any magic we would be able to create. While Gabriel's always been good with his magic, me adam and Lucifer/satan only really had it as a background thing - something we were attuned to but couldn't really use with ease. Officially, I'm water, Lucifer was earth and Adam is air."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am
Whoo-hoo....information to add to her tactics.

Harley nodded along as Eve explained. "Yes, earth is a great grounder for lightening......" Hayley said. "But with careful use of water you could....in a way....short ciruit him........just make sure you don't get yourself zapped in the process."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 am
"well that is the problem...although I coudl use it to at leat redirect his bolts..." Eve pondered, folding her arms.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am
((Be back in a bit....I'm relocating to my friend's apartment a couple blocks away and I believe she was wireless connection....it'll be about 10 or 15 minutes before my next response.....))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games