Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:41 pm

Manda_Tifa
Nanaki_Red XIII
Very pretty Vamp, I wish I could do whatever I wanted with my hair
Why can't you?

Parents are dicks, excuse the bad language. They wont let me do anything. I mean they are even forcing me to get a job this summer and Im only 15. My sister is 17 and never does anything. I just dont get it

aghhhh i cant frekin decide im dying from heat because my hair is so long so i might get it cut but i dont to cause it more my style long and im finaly ok with the fact my hair curls the way i does cause it looks good at this length anyway ya wada you guys think go long or go short a hauk it

Drifter_Xwolf

DigitalPoisonIvy

Manda_Tifa-Thank you! On both accounts. and This is true, you are the only one that matters. ^_~ ^_^

Drifter_Xwolf-haha. Thanks. ^_^

Nanaki_Red XIII-Don't Worry, You Will. I still can't do whatever I want with my hair. I still have my boundries.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:42 pm

VampyricGarbage
Some Neeeeew Pics. Cause I'm a God Damn Camera whore like woahs.
Wow. You are so gorgeous. //Eats you.//

TheDisreputableDog

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:17 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
aghhhh i cant frekin decide im dying from heat because my hair is so long so i might get it cut but i dont to cause it more my style long and im finaly ok with the fact my hair curls the way i does cause it looks good at this length anyway ya wada you guys think go long or go short a hauk it
Wear it up? That's what I do in the summer when I get too warm... 3nodding

Edit: While we're on the subject of hair, does anyone have any ideas how I can keep my hair from tangling throughout the day? It's fairly thick and slightly wavy (and kind of curly when wet)...I'd love to be able to wear it down more, but by the end of the day it's so tangled at the base ofmy neck that sometimes it's painful to get a brush through it....*sigh*

Slightly off-topic, I know...but any ideas? I'd love the sleek, straight, smooth look that I see in public everywhere, but I have no clue how..... crying
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:30 pm

Meh, might as well post a picture of myself in this thread.
Shield your eyes, children, it's going to be horrible.
User Image

Kado Celeritus

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:31 pm

ok ok ive got two pick the first my parents decided to annoy me while i was trying to sleep well the story behinde it was my bro and step sis visited so i was sleeping on the fold out couch in the living room and the other pic is just me eh

User Image
User Image

but ya thats how long my hair is its longer then it looks
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:36 pm

Well, any hair on the back of your neck can make you feel warmer in the summer. I think if you're concerned about that, just a short trim would fix most of your problems. It would take most of the hair off the back of your neck, but you can still keep your style. 3nodding

Manda_Tifa

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:38 pm

welli dont know i could always try and pull it into a pony tail its long enough but i cant realy tell how it looks seeing as how its on the back of my bloody head

pluss im opposed to actuly cuting it the danm barber always takes to much off
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
welli dont know i could always try and pull it into a pony tail its long enough but i cant realy tell how it looks seeing as how its on the back of my bloody head
Mirrors. Get 2 of them. 3nodding

Manda_Tifa

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:41 pm

Drifty looks cute with the long hair! heart

Annnnd.... Sakii thinks her hair is awsome... and for a 411 I had planned on doing my hair this way before Sakii's hair changed so :p

And Vampy... those eyes are so awsome! I try but I can never get as good as yours! What brands do you use? Especially eyeliner. 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:43 pm

Manda_Tifa
Drifter_Xwolf
Mirrors. Get 2 of them. 3nodding

tryed it it still dosnt give me the best idea

my first pick i dont know why but i swear i look like mugen from samurai champloo face was and a little in the hair

Drifter_Xwolf

Alexi-Ketzi

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:52 pm

Vamp, wow you're pretty good lookin'

Are you a model because the picture in your signiture looks sort of like a magazine clip or something.

Awsome.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:32 am

TheDisreputableDog
VampyricGarbage
Some Neeeeew Pics. Cause I'm a God Damn Camera whore like woahs.
Wow. You are so gorgeous. //Eats you.//

^_^ Merci! <3

DigitalPoisonIvy

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:36 am

Sakiimi

And Vampy... those eyes are so awsome! I try but I can never get as good as yours! What brands do you use? Especially eyeliner. 4laugh

Umm.. I believe that day I was using a hot Topic brand Eyeshadow for the red. Hot Topic May Be Pricey, but I pay $8 for this huge a** container of a color(I got red) and not ONLY is it deep and vibrant like it shows, but it takes A LOT for it to rub off. You can go to sleep with it on and still have it as vibrant the next morning.

Then I think I blended the red with this yellowy gold I have that I believe is a Cover Girl Product.

Liquid Eyeliner though, you can always go cheap. NEVER dollar store cheap though. Wet N Wild PRoducts are ALWAYS good.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games