Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image

Bonnie throws the book at the cage annoyed with it and at the fact that she was so darn bored.. -mutters- Stupid Sterotypes..- then she yells HEY GUARD IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME GOOD AROUND HERE?

Guard: Shut up im trying to sleep he growled

Bonnie hissed at him baring her fangs. " Make me you gaint lazy fat a**" she said give him a evil stare with her read eyes..

The Guard got of and looked at her and growled "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

Bonnie growled "i called you A GAINT LAZY FAT a**" she yelled at him

The guard got angery and reached for her WHY YOU LITTLE..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am
User Image
Alistair Nightshade
You don't want to get on my bad side....

Alistair walked in to the slave market, he frown on how much the place was a dump and the guards look like slobs. He notice a fight going on at one of the cages and started heading over there. He was bored most of the time in his huge castle so he wanted a pet and if someone was giving one of the guards hell he would like that pet very much. "What seems to be the problem here?" He said rudely at the guard, crossing his arms.
.... Or it will be the last breath you ever take!

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am
The guard stopped reaching for Bonnie and stood up strate "Nothing good saw just one of the stupid and weak slaves being a little female dog as she always is.." The guard looked at Bonnie

Bonnie snarled at him "DONT YOU CALL ME A WEAK SLAVE I DARE YOU TO OPEN THIS CAGE AND ILL BET THE CRAP OUTTA YOU.. She growls..

The guard said shut up to bonnie.. "And this one has a feisty one who bites so you might wanna stay back sir..

Bonnie growled more at the guard..

The guard kicked the cage and grabs out his whip.. "I SAID SHUT UP' he yelled about the crack the whipe  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
Alistair Nightshade

Alistair smirk as they fought, impress on how the girl backlash at the guard. He grab the guards arm before he could crack his whip at her." Shes perfect, I'll take her." He said looking at the girl still smirking.

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:57 am
Bonnie looked at the boy shocked .. Did he just say he would take her... Boonie looked at the boy head to toe .. " DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WILL TAKE ME?

The guard looked at him shocked "Did you just say you will take her?

She looked at the boy more.. and throught "Hey he is hot"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
Alistair Nightshade

Alistair noded at the girl and glared at the guard with bright red eye's. " I did say I would take her,so open the cage." He said with icey tone at the end. " Hurry up, I don't have all day!" Alistair finish by crossing his arms.

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Sinfully Silly

Chatty Informer

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 am
Boonie looked at the boy shocked..

The guard nodded and opened up the cage..

Bonnie got out of the cage and punched him in the jaw making him pass out..
She grins "I have been wanting to do that to him forever now" she spits on the guard.. "Im bonnie"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am
User Image
Alistair Nightshade

Alistair hid his smile when she punch the guard and noded when she introduce herself."My name is Alistair Nightshade but you will be calling me master for now on." He said with a smirk. "Now lets get going, I don't want to stay here any longer." He said, paying for his new slave and heading out.

((Will continue at Nightshade castle after you post ))  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

HisPikachu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Blue stood chained up in many shackles from her hands to her feet. She waited for a Master to come choose her. Her red eyes watching the guards as she waited, wanting revenge for them catching her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am
"This place sucks." Muttered a boy laying on his stomach in a cage near the entrance. Bang bangs fell in front of dark brown ey4es and he blew the strands away in annoyance, wishing he could cut his hair. He sighed, leaning his chin on his hand as he stared blankly out over the market, watching the guards. One passed his cage, 'accidentally' kicking the bars, which made a loud sound that hurt his ears. the boy growled, "Oi, Mr. Macho, come back over here and try that again and see what happens!"he snapped, glaring at the guard as he moved away, laughing.

A white haired girl looked up from what she was doing in a neighboring cage to the right of the boy. She watched the guard, then looked at the boy with soft, chocolate brown eyes, "Ze, you don't want to get a beating again do you? You're still weak from not feeding and you can't be picking a fight with the guards before you can get the blood you need." She whispered softly to him, at which he grunted and turned his head away, mumbling something along the lines of him wanting to feed on the guards. Silver shook her head and relaxed back against the bars of her cage, looking out over the market in silence.  

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

caveman509

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am
Kitty_the_hunter
User Image

Blue stood chained up in many shackles from her hands to her feet. She waited for a Master to come choose her. Her red eyes watching the guards as she waited, wanting revenge for them catching her.
im looking around looking for a new pet ... I have a special made dungeon aka basement with all kinds of whips chains and cuffs and many other implements of tourture ... Even a small cage ... Verry reminicant of a kennel  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am
caveman509
Kitty_the_hunter
User Image

im looking around looking for a new pet ... I have a special made dungeon aka basement with all kinds of whips chains and cuffs and many other implements of tourture ... Even a small cage ... Verry reminicant of a kennel

Blue stared at the man then looked away  

HisPikachu

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am
User Image
Conan Smith

Conan sighed a bit as he sat in his cage, he had been there for a few weeks now, but never spoke. He felt lucky that he hasn't sneezed at all during that time, so nobody knows his ability, not even the slavers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm
User ImageCamelle streched walking in her nose following the sweet smell of a human. The blood mixed with both male and female genes. This was driving Camelle wild her instincts told her to head to the cage of a boy. He was quite good looking which brothered her even more."You there what is your name?"  

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Conan Smith

Conan blinked a bit when he was addressed to by Camelle, he looked up at her and watched her, "Conan..why?" He replied curiously, was he going to be bought now, he wondered.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games