Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb, Liv, & Bowtan
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This kid is worrisome... right?

Adi couldn't believe Seb's favorite team. His favorite was at least doing well this season. Seb continued rambling on for a bit, topics changing at least five times before he paused and Adi asked about food. He was starving! Liv helpfully responded that they had to wait out sorting then listen to the Headmaster. Then bam. Dinner. "It's gonna take for-- oh, hello!" His tummy grumbled as he looked over as another first year that he'd seen at the boats showed up to ask more about the feast.

As Liv was saying it was large and introducing them, Adi nodded, remembering everything his mom and aunt had shared. "Yes! It's gigantic! There's about a zillion plates with all the food you could imagine! And desserts! And snacks! And... and everything, really!" Seb took over gesticulating wildly as he explained their upcoming dinner. Adi had to admit he looked like one of those anime scenes with the big starry eyes. "Nice to meet you, Bowtan. I think we're gonna be in classes and stuff together, so we can always sit together at big feasts and stuff... if you want, of course!" He said with a happy smile.

"Not every meal's a super-duper-epic feast... though I've asked! But if you get hungry ever, you can go to the kitchens and the house elves'll make food. Or or the Student Kitchen if you know how to cook. I got kicked outta there after a little fire... may have escaped..." Seb blushed vividly, remembering the scolding (and subsequent detention cleaning the kitchen!) he'd gotten after turning the range up too high and getting distracted. It was put out almost immediately... after it caught like 7 other things on fire. Adi looked over at the older boy, glancing between the other two before tittering.

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Wheels}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

murruelecreuset

Iᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs ʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄʟᴀɪᴍ
          A ɢʟᴀss ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ, sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴀғᴇ
          Tʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8, Nᴏ, ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ's ɴᴏᴡ ᴍɪsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"
          Iғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛᴏ "ʏᴇs", ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs, ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!
          Aɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ғᴀɪᴛʜ!
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴀʏ!
          Sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 8 ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:28 pm
User Image
Bowtan Tora Hirano
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table (Sorting 2061)
                                                  Company : Gryffindors - Seb, Liv, and Adelai

“Nice to meet you all.” Bowtan said, already making friends she hoped. As the older students shared their answer on the great feast, her stomach began to rumble. She may have had snacks on the way over, but she was still starving. As Seb went on about the feast, Bowtan looked to Adelai as he shared that they would be in classes together. “For sure! I’d love that. It would be super awesome to have a friend to hang with.” She stated happily. That’s right they were friends already, in Bowtan’s books. Listening more on the feast Bowtan, quickly turned her attention to Seb at the mention of a fire in the student kitchen. “You started a fire!” She practical shouted out. Stopping to look around to make sure she didn’t say it too drastically loud. “How did you manage that? Was it with magic?” She questioned curiously.

OOC : I apologize for this very tiny paragraph. It felt so much bigger and then it wasn't sweatdrop

Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                  AliceInWonderland0921

Where do you get to be indeed?
                                                  With such a wonderful personality
                                                  There's only one place for you!
                                                  Follow your father's footsteps in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting feast
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Hope we get some good firsties

Liv had been practically inseparable from her best friend after they both had arrived at the platform. She wished she hadn't had to go back home after a couple weeks spent at Roxie's but at the insistence that Elizabeth missed her and wanted her to come home, Liv had relented on the condition that her grounding was lifted. After a couple weeks away, her mother had agreed. But Olivia was just happy to be with her best friend again and had dragged her to the table to sit beside her. Shifting on the bench, she smirked at Roxie and said, "Alright, wanna place a bet on which firsties we get? I'm betting we get her.... and him..." She stealthily pointed at a few of the new students, hoping they got some decent kids in the house. After all, they'd need some good Quidditch players since she was decidedly not trying out for the team this year. After stinking for the last two years, she realized that playing the sport was not for her. Cheering for her team, perfect. But playing... nope. Besides, it gave her more time to focus on their music. They just needed to find a drummer, at the very least...

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:08 pm
User Image
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Namaste ☁ Fite ☁Dragon☁Adventurers ☁Language☁Drama ☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack was thrilled to be back to Hogwarts...and terrified. He was glad to not miss Wolfrik's sorting - but was horrified to face Narine. He had successfully avoided her the entire train ride, but he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid her once they were in the great hall - he was a sitting duck. He hadn't PLANNED to be out of Hogwarts unexpectedly, sure he probably could have not helped start a fire with his cousin...but things happen. He had spent a large portion of the summer with Yarrick yelling at him and being angry at him. Xeno had forgiven him and had accepted him back. The other siblings were also fine with him coming back.

Narine though? Zack knew she would be angry. He had left her without her prefect partner, had forced so many captain responsibilities on her as the most senior person in some many areas.

He sat down and groaned, tonight had the potential of being a long night.

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting: Sorting
Thoughts: I might die tonight
Wearing: school robes

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Gryffindors
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting feast
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Gryffindor eh? Oi can deal wiv that

Mowenna was sitting on the stool with the Sorting Hat on her head when she heard it speak inside her mind, reciting it's poem to her before calling out Gryffindor! That was one of the two towers, she could definitely roll with that. That was a nice view and she could let Isolde out from the window as well. Wenn slipped off the stool and watched as her tie changed to red and gold. "That's proper job," she said with a smirk, then skipped excitedly over to the Gryffindor table. She found herself a seat at the table and looked around, smiling and waving at some of the students at the table.

{OoC: Open for interaction}

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ! Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:48 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Morwenna Penrose
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Introductions!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems happy!

Adi was super excited to be back at school. His summer had been fun, with the family going on a cruise about the Pacific. But now it was time for responsibility, which he was ready for. It helped that he could bring his own broom and quidditch gear, and that his mum and dad had gotten him a custom broom from one of his favorite designers. She had started a signature series (literally, with his signature engraved in gold!) that were specifically for "exclusive" customers... which probably meant über wealthy.

His parents had also helped design and hone the special harness he had to use when flying, followed by letting him do practice flights to make sure everything was good. It was going to be super awesome! All he had to do was make the team again, and he was pretty sure after last year he had it on lock. It had been super fun working with Nic, and Adi was ready for another round... though hopefully with more winning games.

When one of the first years sat beside him, Adi sent over a grin. "Hey there! Welcome to Gryffindor! My name's Adelai, or Adi if you want. I'm a second year." He shifted his position, grimacing a bit at the twinge of pain in his back. It was quickly replaced with his normal grin. "What're you looking forward to most? Or, I guess it serves to ask how much you know about the magic world first...." Hmm... maybe he should've reorganized his thoughts a bit.

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Robes}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:23 am
User ImageUser Image

After she had sat down, Morwenna had been glancing around the table at everyone else, when the boy that she had sat down beside her greeted her. He introduced himself as Adelai, or Adi, and said that he was a second year. "Tes proper job to meet 'ee. My name be Morwenna, but me mates do call me Wenn." She nodded, smirking at him. Her West Country accent was pretty thick but she wasn't very aware of it since she really only ever interacted with people from around her. The only other person she'd conversed with had been Mika on the boat. Her new friend started to ask when she was looking forward to most, then asked in a different way if she knew about the magical world. Wenn chuckled and answered the second question first. "Well, I be a proper mystical family, if that's what ee mean." She then considered an answer to his first question before settling on an easy answer. "What be I most looking forward to? I reckon I want to snuggle all them mystical critters. I be proper fond of any critter. You got any animals to call your own?" Her bright bluish-green eyes sparkled and she chimed in about her own animals. "I've got a wee bird called Isolde and us 'ave a whole herd o' goats down in Cornwall."

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:29 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wenn

Adi was a little alarmed when Morwenna spoke. It was an accent one of the guys on dad's design team had, but could Adi remember where he was from? Probably not... "Pleased to meet you, Wenn!" It was always nice meeting new people, especially when they seemed so nice as she did. Hopefully she actually liked talking to him, because sometimes he "came off too strong"... according to Aunt Edi, anyway. After trying to ask about her magical knowledge, thankfully Wenn said she was from a magical - well, mystical - family. Oh cool! But he was most interested by the other half. She wanted to meet all the magic creatures? What a cool goal!

Before he could offer more info, she spoke about her bird and her herd of goats in Cornwall. Aaaah, she was Cornish! That explained the accent. "Yep! I've got a dog. She's a springer spaniel named Luna-Loo. She's been my service dog for a couple years now. The school wouldn't let me bring her last year, but she should be up in my dorm waiting on me today. If I'd been able to lift her into the carriage, she'd probably be here for dinner too." He sent over a happy grin, hopeful to introduce the two. If she liked animals, she'd love Luna! She was the best dog ever!

"For magic creatures, you could always join the Creature Appreciation Club. They meet Sunday mornings, if the schedule's the same this year. It was oodles of fun last year. Plus then you don't have to wait for third year to join the class!" He was excited for the class, anyway. He was excited for most of the electives, though he knew he'd have to narrow them down somehow. No way could he handle being in as many clubs and stuff as he was, plus quidditch, plus a zillion classes! He was good, but he wasn't that good!

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Adelai mentioned that he had a dog but it was a service dog and that she was upstairs, which made Wenn very curious about what kind of service the dog provided. They had several sheep dogs on their farm that protected the goats and helped with herding them around, but they usually slept in the huts with the goats and were usually working. Before she could ask what kind of service the dog provided though, Adi mentioned there was a creature appreciation club. "Creature appreciation club do sound right proper. Do 'ee actually get to handle animals down the club? I'm pretty good at feeding and tending to all sorts of critters." She smiled widely and added, "I do truly just love all critters." She actually loved animals so much that she refused to eat meat. Then again, it was something her whole family didn't eat either, but the idea of eating an animal made Wenn get sad. When she first learned what chicken nuggets were, she cried for several hours, then went to her neighbor's and hugged their chickens for another hour or so. She was nine when that happened.

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wenn

Adi was glad that Wenn was curious about the club. Or at least... he was pretty sure she was. Probably. He really needed to practice at interpreting accents. This certainly wasn't the first one that half flew above his head. "Yep! We get to handle some of the.... well, I guess it'd be 'less demanding' critters. The really difficult ones are only in class, I've heard. But yes! You can totally meet them. Plus lots of students have magical creatures for pets. Plus one of our professors is a magical creature. Uhm..." He paused, looking up at the teacher table. Aha, there she was! "There! Right next to Obi, who brought you up to the boats and such. That's our younger Herbology teacher. She's a nymph." Not to mention the several half and quarter students they had, but that was probably way too much detail.

"But there's all sorts of other clubs too. Cooking, music, art, dueling, fencing... D&D and Roleplay... Plus a bunch more. Then there's quidditch. Are you planning to try out?" Quidditch was probably always going to be his favorite extracurricular, but that was neither here nor there. Hopefully Wenn enjoyed the sport too! It was definitely a house bonding thing more than it was just a game. Gryffindor seemed to rally hard, even if their last year hadn't been ideal.

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed like she'd made a good choice on where to sit because Adelai seemed pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things she was interested in. At least, the club she was probably most interested in checking out. Even if they didn't get to handle, like dragons or chimera, at least getting to spend some time with animals was pretty cool to Wenn. He also mentioned that one of their Professors was a magical creature and the girl glanced in her direction. "Oh, 'er? I know 'er. At least, I seed 'er in one o' my visions. Us be goin' to be proper mates." Wenn had already had a few predictions about the Herbology professor, though none of them were ground shaking ones. Just a vision of helping here, or friendliness there. Most of Morwenna's visions were just like that and they came very frequently. It was something that happened to her grandmother a lot and Wenn had gotten good at knowing which ones were dreams and which ones were visions. Adelai continued on about the other clubs, mentioning some things she'd never heard of before, but the girl wasn't phased by that. She didn't know a lot of Muggle stuff since her village was mostly magical folk and squibs... and lots of goats. He asked if she was planning on trying out for Quidditch. ""I bain't no big sports fan myself. I'm also not very athletic... more of a watcher. I ain't much of a fan of Quidditch, to tell 'ee the truth. I find it right boring, I do." Blue-green eyes shifted over to Adelai again and she finally noticed that his eyes were two different colors. Without missing a beat, she blurted out, "Oi, d'ye knaw yer eyes be two diff'rint colors?"

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wenn
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Someone noticed my eyes!

Adelai grinned over at the blonde, glad that she seemed like a really nice friend. He figured he'd probably have to introduce her to lots of others, especially because he knew a few people he figured would really like her. Including - apparently - Professor Azalea. "Visions... like Seer visions? Maybe you should meet the Divinations teacher too. But you can't take his class until third year, I think. Maybe Seers have other rules?" Adi pondered for a moment, before shrugging a bit. "Either way, Professor Kat seems really cool... though really scatterbrained." Speaking of scatterbrains... Adi glanced over at Seb, who was happily chattering with a group of friends.

As Wenn seemed to debate on clubs, she had a quick answer for his question about quidditch. Well, he couldn't expect everyone to love the sport! "Well, that's okay too. It's got a lot to focus on, especially if you're not super into it. Though I play be-" He paused, stopping when Wenn apparently noticed something about him. Adi laughed and nodded, changing to the new topic. "Mhm, yep! I've got heterochromia. Got it from my mum. In her side of the family, having different eyes is the sign of a powerful wizard... so hopefully it kicks in soon!" He laughed again, running a hand through messy black hair. She was certainly full of energy!

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

In her village, it was common knowledge that the Penrose family had Seers in it and people routinely came from all over the West country to visit with them about their futures. But outside of the local area, it seemed, that knowledge wasn't common, based on Adi's reaction. Though it wasn't a shocked or hateful reaction, his comment was enough for her to know that her family's reputation wasn't well known. "Yeah, my gran be a Seer and her gran were a Seer an' hers. My ole mum reckon my grandchild gonna be a Seer too." It seemed to be a familial tradition that the Seer trait skipped a generation when it passed down, since it had been doing that since the early Middle Ages, and probably further than that. Adelai commented that his eye color was called heterochromia and that it was a sign of a powerful wizard in his family. She'd never heard of heterochromia before, but if he said that was a sign, she believed him. "Tha's proper smart, ain't it. I reckon whether heteromia 'as that effect on other wizardin' families too. My gran reckons our Seer power makes us a special lot. 'Tis been like that since ol' Merlin's time." She didn't even notice that she called heterochromia something different than he had, but she was already forgetting what the condition was actually called. Her mind was already wandering over to what defined a special family trait and what made a family powerful.

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wenn

Adi was glad to know that he'd been right in guessing that Wenn was indeed a Seer. It was a pretty rare trait, from what he understood, so it was fascinating that she just seemed so.... nonchalant about it. When she mentioned the trait hopping about, he nodded along. "I'd bet you're right. It definitely sounds like atavism at it's finest." He vaguely remembered the word from one of his magical creatures books, but wasn't entirely sure he'd used it correctly... probably, though.

After he'd spoken about the heterochromia in his family, it seemed that Wenn was rather interested. Her family was way cooler than his, at least as far as odd traits went. "I dunno. Don't even know if it's true, honestly. Though I guess my first bit of accidental magic saved three people from dying." They just got severe disabilities instead... but that part wasn't important. So far, only one other person at school knew exactly what caused his mobility problems. Though he'd definitely heard rumors about it... At least nothing seemed too weird. He grinned at the girl, glad he'd met her. She was just fascinating.

AliceInWonderland0921

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:36 pm
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽Nare was pretty bittersweet about her voyage back to school. It was her last back to school train and carriage ride (much different than the others that would happen later in the year). It was her last sorting and welcome feast. It was going to be her last everything! She had nearly cried when she realized she got passed over for Head Girl since she might've actually marched right into the forest to find Professor Yates to beg for the change in person.

As it was, she was still in charge of two clubs too many as well as a still fledging quidditch team. She didn't blame them one iota for last year's performance; they were probies! This year they'd do a bit better and next year with their new captain she was sure they'd just keep pushing on. Besides, as fun as the sport was, she wasn't about to make a living off of it. She had talked it over with her dad and she was going to train as a mediwizard and do that for a few years before she'd be allowed to apply at the fire station. Logically it made sense and she was a bit excited for her next step but she was also still itching to get where her family was.

Nare said her see you's to Salem as she went on to the Gryffindor table and just about stopped still at the very familiar face sitting there. That. Stupid. Smug. Sonuvabitch! A smile started to stretch across the teen's face that showed way too much teeth to be considered friendly. She sauntered her way over to Zach then slid into the seat coincidentally right in front of him clearing her throat to capture his attention.

"Zachary! Zacharias Rex! Zacky boy! Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack...you have allot of explaining to do. This can either happen during or after my foot enters your a**l cavity. Dealer's choice." Nare's grin sharpened even as her eyes narrowed in visible anger and annoyance. Oooooo he better be glad she had to be "a good and solid example" at the moment or he would already be hanging off the wall by his pinkies.

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

User Image
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers