Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:20 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin
After traviling through the night, Yajiro and Ganeni arived at Ifuuki's lab."After you," said Yajiro as he held the door open for Ganeni.

Ganeni looked around before answering.

"Oh..okay." He replied as he entered the lab.

Ifuuki appeared as if out of no where. "Ah! I see you made here without incident. Ganeni-san. Come this way."
She ushered him into her office, but hung back and whispered to Yajiro. "It seems #245 wasn't strong enough for the treatment. I need a new subject, that replacment you spoke of would do nicely."
She walked into her office and closed the door behind her. "So Ganeni-san. What did Yajiro tell you about me?"

"Not much, only that you wanted to meet me and that if I took the offer you would make me stronger then my wildests dreams" Ganeni replied while being a lil nervous

Ifuuki walked up behind the young nin and brushed her hand along his cheek and neck. She then whispered into his ear. "Did he tell you that I loathe children?"
She pressed something sharp into his neck.

"Even if he did, I still would have come." Ganeni replied while noticing a lil drop of blood sliding along his neck
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:30 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin
After traviling through the night, Yajiro and Ganeni arived at Ifuuki's lab."After you," said Yajiro as he held the door open for Ganeni.

Ifuuki appeared as if out of no where. "Ah! I see you made here without incident. Ganeni-san. Come this way."
She ushered him into her office, but hung back and whispered to Yajiro. "It seems #245 wasn't strong enough for the treatment. I need a new subject, that replacment you spoke of would do nicely."
She walked into her office and closed the door behind her. "So Ganeni-san. What did Yajiro tell you about me?"

"Not much, only that you wanted to meet me and that if I took the offer you would make me stronger then my wildests dreams" Ganeni replied while being a lil nervous

Ifuuki walked up behind the young nin and brushed her hand along his cheek and neck. She then whispered into his ear. "Did he tell you that I loathe children?"

"Even if he did, I still would have come." Ganeni replied while noticing a lil drop of blood sliding along his neck

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:34 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

"What..did..." Ganeni tried to say before everything got fuzzy and blacked out
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:38 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

Ifuuki tilted her head sidways, a quizical smirk on her face. "You stayed awake 3.7 second longer than most... Odd.."

---

"-see the drug is wearing off." Ifuuki's voice came from somewhere above Ganeni's head. He was laying on a table with several blindingly bright lights above it. His shirt had been removed. A tray with strange intruments and seals sat nearby.
"Ah... yes...perfect...."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:46 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

Ifuuki tilted her head sidways, a quizical smirk on her face. "You stayed awake 3.7 second longer than most... Odd.."

---

"-see the drug is wearing off." Ifuuki's voice came from somewhere above Ganeni's head. He was laying on a table with several blindingly bright lights above it. His shirt had been removed. A tray with strange intruments and seals sat nearby.

Ganeni was still drowsy from the drug. The light was blinding. He tried to block it with his hand but he couldn't move his hand. To be more precise, he couldn't move anything. Then he realised that he was paralyzed.

"What did you to me." Ganeni asked while still being in a state of drowsyness.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:51 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

---

Ganeni was still drowsy from the drug. The light was blinding. He tried to block it with his hand but he couldn't move his hand. To be more precise, he couldn't move anything. Then he realised that he was paralyzed.

Ifuuki smiled widely. "Oh, nothing much. I invented this drug you see. It paralizes, but it doesn't numb. You will be able to feel everything."
She lifted a vicious looking scalpel from her tray and gazed at it in the light. Little light spots ran over Ganeni's eyes.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:55 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
your evil twin

---

Ifuuki smiled widely. "Oh, nothing much. I invented this drug you see. It paralizes, but it doesn't numb. You will be able to feel everything."
She lifted a vicious looking scalpel from her tray and gazed at it in the light. Little light spots ran over Ganeni's eyes.

Suddenly he woke up and understood in what kind of mess he gotten himself into. He really did it this time. He struggled to move anything. But with no success. He grinned and bursted bones out of his shoulder in an attempt to hit her...... Normaly that would have been the case. But that drug seemed to have blocked his Kekki Genkai.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:01 pm

Cybercoin

Suddenly he woke up and understood in what kind of mess he gotten himself into. He really did it this time. He struggled to move anything. But with no success. He grinned and bursted bones out of his shoulder in an attempt to hit her...... Normaly that would have been the case. But that drug seemed to have blocked his Kekki Genkai.

"Having trouble are we?" Ifuuki asked. Ganeni's bones could do no more than bulge slightly. "Of course I'd take precautions. I know all about you. Yet, you seem to intrest me more and more..."
She placed her scalpel on his right arm just above his wrist. Slowly and deliberately she made a deep incision up to his elbow and peeled back the flesh to reveal what she sought. His bones.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:04 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

"Having trouble are we?" Ifuuki asked. Ganeni's bones could do no more than bulge slightly. "Of course I'd take precautions. I know all about you. Yet, you seem to intrest me more and more..."
She placed her scalpel on his right arm just above his wrist. Slowly and deliberately she made a deep incision up to his elbow and peeled back the flesh to reveal what she sought. His bones.

"AHHHHHHHH" Ganeni screamed with his eyes wide open. This was worse hell could have been.

"Why do..you..do this" he said between pains
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:08 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

"AHHHHHHHH" Ganeni screamed with his eyes wide open. This was worse hell could have been.

Ifuuki cleaned away blood and smirked. "Human exsistance is the progression of science. We must do all we can in man's pitiful lifespan to continue that progress. Else we devolve away to animals."
She made an attempt to cut the bone, but failed. "So it is as strong as they say."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:12 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

Ifuuki cleaned away blood and smirked. "Human exsistance is the progression of science. We must do all we can in man's pitiful lifespan to continue that progress. Else we devolve away to animals."
She made an attempt to cut the bone, but failed. "So it is as strong as they say."

"You are reffering to yourself right? And yes they are. I'm glad I'm not disapointing." Ganeni said in a sarcastic way with sweat on his forehead

I'm gonna die anyway. Might aswell go out mocking the enemy he thought to himself
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:19 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

"You are reffering to yourself right? And yes they are. I'm glad I'm not disapointing." Ganeni said in a sarcastic way with sweat on his forehead

I'm gonna die anyway. Might aswell go out mocking the enemy he thought to himself

"Well, you are much more brave then most children. That is dissapointing." she replied. She picked up two beakers with with two indistiguishable liquids. She mixed the two, being sure not to breathe in the thin white smoke it gave off.
"Excuse me while this sets. It will only take a minute." She returned to his arm and smiled. "Ah, I have an idea. Do you know that there is a nerve in your arm tied directly to the pain center of the brain? It's right here." She grabbed something in his arm and applied pressure.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:24 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

"Well, you are much more brave then most children. That is dissapointing." she replied. She picked up two beakers with with two indistiguishable liquids. She mixed the two, being sure not to breathe in the thin white smoke it gave off.
"Excuse me while this sets. It will only take a minute." She returned to his arm and smiled. "Ah, I have an idea. Do you know that there is a nerve in your arm tied directly to the pain center of the brain? It's right here." She grabbed something in his arm and applied pressure.

Eyes widened. The pain was too much to bare. He screamed out loud. Ganeni started feeling weaker and weaker. It felt like he was going to faint. He managed to grin

"Be care with killing time.....you might end up in killing....me" he said soflty
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:27 pm

Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

Eyes widened. The pain was too much to bare. He screamed out loud. Ganeni started feeling weaker and weaker. It felt like he was going to faint. He managed to grin

"Be care with killing time.....you might end up in killing....me" he said soflty

Ifuuki released the nerve and laughed. "I've been doing this longer than many countries have existed. I know just how much a person can take...before they break....like little toys...."
She tweaked the nerve again.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:29 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin

Ifuuki released the nerve and laughed. "I've been doing this longer than many countries have existed. I know just how much a person can take...before they break....like little toys...."
She tweaked the nerve again.

His head felt like it could explode because of the extreme pain. Ganeni tried to stay calm but that was really hard.

"Don't do that...that's gonna leave a scar." he said faintly
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games