Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:00 pm

~ Neve ~

The she-wolf tilted her head curiously to the side. Her eyes then down-casted to the ground. "I wouldn't be able to handle immortality..." she said, giving a small sigh of held-in grief. Neve's eyes lifted to the hairs on Pakak's pelt.
"So...for you...things just come and go...?" The blue orbs followed the trees as they passed them by. Her ears flattened once more. "I can't help but...act nervous...no matter what the impression. If they interpret it wrong, then I suppose I'll just leave and find some where else...again."
Neve felt a question on the edge of her voice, but it was the type of question that wouldn't leave her mouth. She tried to force it, but nothing came. Finally, Neve breathed out quickly, and briskly asked, "What's it like...to know that you'll live...forever?" She automatically turned her head away, feeling suddenly terrible that the question had actually come out.
'Great going, smart one', the she-wolf mentally scolded herself. Asking a question like that wasn't the best thing to do when you'd just met another. "Sorry...you don't have to answer that." Neve muttered quickly, trying to hide the fact that she now felt terrible. He had mentioned being telepathic, though, so she most likely wouldn't be able to hide anything...
'Wonderful, he can probably even tell what I'm thinking now too'... Neve let out a long and exasperated sigh. She had begun to smell staler scents of wolves, and knew that they were most likely going to reach this 'den' that Pakak had mentioned a few moments before.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Pakak chuckled "Don't worry these questions don't bother me, anyways it's okay for me because I'm afraid of death anyways." Pakak still walked along. "And about reading minds it let's me find out people's feelings about me so I can comfort them." Pakak sighed as they were reaching the den. 'She is really uptight, I hope she feels better when getting used to others.'

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm

~ Neve ~

Blue orbs studied Pakak for a few moments, before the she-wolf shook her head to clear her thoughts. "I'm...quite sure a lot of wolves are." She said, "I mean...I am...but I never get hurt. I think...I'm going to die naturally."
Her orbs went to the den entrance that was quickly beginning to loom before them. "Oh..." Neve murmured, her voice sounding somewhat like a whine. She didn't like getting introduced, or being around strangers. But she'd done alright with Pakak, and he didn't seem threatening...
"I can only hope the others are the same as he..." the she-wolf whispered, flicking her ears forward to try and catch any sounds of talking or growling. 'Just stay la calma, Neve...' her head moved from side to side as she walked, as well as her tail. The gray markings seemed to glow with an unnatural light as they got even closer to the den.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:48 pm

((MOVE TO DEN AREA))

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 pm

"Ah it is wonderful!" Ainu's voice was hushed, reverent as she gazed at the sky through the treetops. Trotting over to the nearest tree, she scented its base, marvling at the many scents that still remained. "There are so many here!"

She was a pup again for a moment as she pranced around Meena and Ka, her excitement obvious. "Are there other packs sharing the hunt here?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm

~Pakak~

Pakak comes in for the morning hunt. "Ah, the fresh smell of meat." He said whiffing the air searching for food. He noticed Ka, Meena and Ainu and wagged his tail. "Good morning."

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:58 pm

"It is, isn't it?" Ainu trotted over to greet the other wolf, sniffing lightly at him. "A good morning for hunting."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm

~Pakak~
"I smell something follow me if you want to get some breakfast." He trotted off and found a buffalo. "A buffalo? In these parts?"

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Major_Expendable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:22 pm

"Indeed, a bison! Well, he has strayed far from his herd." Ainu shifted restlessly from one paw to the other then back again. "We should keep looking. A bison is far too large for three wolves and a pup."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:59 pm

"I agree," Meena smiled at Ainu and sniffed the air "theres a white tailed deer herd close to this area" she looked at Ka as the pup's tounge lowled out of his mouth. She smiled and looked back at Ainu and asked her with her eyes 'If she thought the deer sounded a little better?'

Free_E-3_Spirit

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 am

~Pakak~
Pakak licked his lips "I don't care this is a rare opprotunity. If you want to you can go attack white-tailed deer." He silenty stalked the beast waiting for the perfect moment to attack.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm

"A lone wolf cannot kill a bison. No matter how determined you are. If you are so set on it, have fun with your broken ribs." Ainu turned back to Meena, nodding assent to the unspoken question. White tailed deer nearby? Now that was a meal for certain.

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Meena nodded and Ka jumped up and landed shaking the earth causeing the Bison to run "SORRY!" he whined. Meena laught and looked at Ainu "Alright lets go" and she padded off in the direction of the Deer.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Ainu trotted happily after Meena. She could almost taste the deer already. As they walked she nuzzled Ka affectionately. "That was very funny, little Ka. I bet that bison won't be back here any time soon with the earth-shaker on the loose."

Major_Expendable

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 am

Meena sniffed the air and Ka smiled and bumped into Ainu " I didn't mean to and Iv'e tasted Bison I don't like it its way to tough" Meena laughed "Ka every thing is to tough for you." Ka growled and Meena smiled.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games