Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infektionxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:48 pm
NAME: Katy
APPEARANCE: Blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Greenday, The Kill
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Videogames, reading/writing/drawing, animals, Cabaret (like Moulin Rouge),
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: When people don't listen to me
LIKES/DISLIKES: Computers, luvlee friends, Manga SLASH Anime/Preps, materialistic people, Uber Christians
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to connect with my fellow peoples
RELIGION: None. Kinda Wiccan/Pagan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:37 am
New People:

Welcome to our dysfunctional little family. Kick back, have some cookies *gives out a basket to each new person* and relax.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

screwed pixie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:36 am
NAME: beth
APPEARANCE: i am awash in ugliness
FAV. BANDS: marilyn manson, nirvana, cradle of filth, janes addiction, smashing pumpkins
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, gurls
PERSONALITY: dark, introverted
PET PEEVES: cant complain
LIKES/DISLIKES: love chaos and disorganization
REASON FOR JOINING: to gather new perspective on life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:28 pm
NAME: Michael (last name won't be given)
APPEARANCE: Bags under my eyes, long front bangs, always wear black
FAV. BAND(S): Dir En Gray, SOAD
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing games, push-ups, drawing, breaking things, biting
PERSONALITY: Funny and happy, but can get dark and evil twisted
LIKES: Resident Evil 4, Manga, Anime, black, blood, Invader ZIM
DISLIKES: Pink, rats(slang term), cats
REASON FOR JOINING: Learn more about this "goth" thing.  

BlackFlamesofSorrow

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 pm
Deific Requiem
zz1000zz
Welcome to the guild! Feel free to mug anybody you see with cookies, as it is the only way you will get any.

stare Good point. *proceeds to mug zz1000zz*

The sad part is i did not have cookies. Watch out for him, he is an animal molester.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:48 am
NAME: vailen
APPEARANCE: um... well i am tall i have black hair down to the small of mt back that i put purpple streeks in
FAV. BANDS: i'm into Mindless self indulgence and i used to like MCR but i don't like the new cd by them
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: lstening to music, drawing, and wrighting stories
PERSONALITY: i don't like to talk much but typing is a compleatly diffrent story
PET PEEVES: pets in genaral i luv animals and people with animals
LIKES/DISLIKES: dislikes- pink my older brother he is a total pain in the butt
likes- drawnig wrighting black
REASON FOR JOINING: i think this place is a good thing a place for goths to hang out and no offence but preps to learn about the gothic way of life  

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sweet~Sacrifice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:28 am
(FOR YOUR SAFETY~ unless you want your ear to be ranted off, do not ask if I have a problem or rant. If you do, you will die before you hear the end of it)

NAME: Miki(call me anything else and I WILL bite you 3nodding but you can call me any part of my gaia username too....)
APPEARANCE: oddly tall, chin length angled brown hair, often I'll add red or yellow streaks. My eyes pwn yours, they're brown, but aroung the pupil is green circled and my eyes have golden flecks.
FAV. BANDS: Evanesence, The cranberries, AFi, Meg and Dia, thousand foot crutch, linkin park, if I add anymore you will be dead because the list is so long.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: animals, messing with people, I was put in the world to confuse many, going to the mall and holding up free hug signs for the day, writing/artsy stuffs and much much more that you'll have to ask to find out
PERSONALITY: ADHD, hyper, confusing, short-time memory, moody, killer, ask my friends, they'll tell you the rest
PET PEEVES: people who wear clothes that don't fit or that are too exposing of fat or other nasty stuffs...people who say they're punk when they wear pink 24/7 and are bubbly, peppy, perky little cheerleaders or something like that. People who can't stop copying you or your friends, and then lie if you ask where they got it from. read my journal and look for rants or poems
LIKES/DISLIKES: all my hobbies and interests, my friend, I will die to save them/all my pet peeves, animal abusers
REASON FOR JOINING: If you survived while reading all that, I think that explains it pretty well. But to shorten it up. I'm awsome, and if you become good friends, I'm always there to help 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:28 pm
NAME: Kyo
APPEARANCE: almost like my avi except with more clothing.
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Moi dix mois, antic cafe, Miyavi, dir en grey etc. etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: : D ddr, anime, manga, jrockers. ^_^ gothoc lolita
PERSONALITY: ...um...Im at a blank?
PET PEEVES: ARgh!!! a lot of things : D just ask.
LIKES/DISLIKES: list list list. jeez people if you want to know me add me ^_^ OH ! i like signs. and people and i hate those damn blond preppy bitches that walk into hot topic act like their better then everyone else and make fun of the goths etc.etc. that go in there!!! PISSES ME OFF ^_^
REASON FOR JOINING: I live in cali with all the blondes. Please help me.  

gothiclolitabible

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:43 pm
NAME: Twitch
APPEARANCE: Not telling
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, Cradle of Filth, The Cure, Evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Look at profile
PERSONALITY: Cant fit it all here... get to know me. smile
PET PEEVES: Too much. OCD

LIKES/DISLIKES: Music, TV, Internet, Hiking (look in profile for more)

Reason for Joining:: Just wanted to meet some people. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:26 am
NAME: gerard
APPEARANCE: 5, black hair with green tips, Blue Eyes
FAV. BANDS: My chemical romance, angels and airwaves
SEXUALITY: bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: going out itha girl
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, thechnologie and art
RELIGION: crstian/wiccanish(i bleive ideas form both religons)
PERSONALITY: empathetic sad i have dark humor
PET PEEVES: ppl who shop at abercrombie and ppl who have songs other ipod that they dotn want
DISLIKES:haters and bashers  

XxMCR.FREAKxX

gypsymagus

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:07 am
NAME:Marc
AGE surprised lder then dirt (we grew things hydroponicly back then)
APPEARANCE:
FAV. BANDS:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Paganism, BDSM, Renaissance fairs, books & coffee
PERSONALITY: A bit of a ham, somewhat cheesy with a wry sense of humor (Why do I suddenly want a sandwich?)
PET PEEVES: illogical arguents (if an arguement is true or false, is irrelivent. It just needs to be well presented)
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes debate, vampire & fae lore; dislikes football & car talk
REASON FOR JOINING: finding people to hold good conversations with  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:09 am
NAME: Aurora
APPEARANCE: Medium height, dark hair, greenish-red eyes, pale complction, glasses.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Rammstine, Nightwish, KsE, Arch Enemy, Otep...ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: ART ART ART!, writing, fashion, music, supernaturual things.
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty...bubble-ie really, xd , I'm very warm when welcoming people and love meeting people. I'm upfront and always honest. I dont care what people think, if I like it, then I like it. Though, sometimes I get kinda pissy, or upset. (but that's just the low episodes!)
PET PEEVES: Kids who think they're lives are ruined just b/c they're mommys took away their X-box or something. Kids who obviously have EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND NEED, but claim they are poor, or that their parents dont do anything for them. I dont like egocentric @$$-holes who hide behind their girlfriends for protection. And that's just to name a few...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, Art, Candles, Incesnce, Reading, Rping, Still Life, Nature, Meditation, and so on.
Dislikes: Orange, Rap, my nightmares, chainsaws, being depressed.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like to meet new, and interesting people.
Religion: I believe in ideas from Buddisim, Christanity, Wicca, and aslo my native american belifes.

(extra: i tend to rant alot, and tend to get worked up sweatdrop , it's almost never personal to the person i'm ranting to, unless you happen to be the person i'm mad at. in my pet peeves, i pretty much discribed a certain person, he's everything i hate pretty much. and i dont usally hate O_o wink  

Endlos Blut Staub

DMSeraphim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:01 pm
NAME: Di
APPEARANCE: Rolly polly angel face.
FAV. BANDS: Depeche Mode, Gary Numan, VNV Nation, :Wumpscut:, W.A. Mozart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I am A musician, both classically trained (voice) and other music styles. I write EBM/Darkwave/synthpop/blah blah in my spare time, and am aspiring producer. I also do tons of gaming and am happily married. I am currently exploring the BDSM/Dom/sub culture with my sub husband
PERSONALITY: I am typically pretty outgoing and love to help people who need advice is any realm where I have knowlege.
PET PEEVES biggrin enver drivers, people who puposly keep themselves from finding happiness, c***d men, and whatever peevs me off at the moment.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music, games, close friends/see above.
REASON FOR JOINING: I just.... belong here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:41 pm
Hey all!!

Angelguardien
25 years old...
Vampire LARPist...
Love hard rock, metal, techno, and what ever doesn't rot teeth...
I ultimately rock...and my sister's cat is a ninja ninja
I have a cat named Freddy and he is a pirate pirate

Rock On!!  

angelguardien

Sideparting

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:34 pm
NAME: Sur
APPEARANCE: similar to that of god, only with less facial hair

FAV. BANDS: Placebo, Korn, Nine Inch Nails, Ramstein, Muse, A Perfect Circle, Garbage, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Louis XIV, The Used, Dresden Dolls, Blonde Redhead, LCD Soundsystem, AFI, The Smashing Pumpkins, Queens of the Stoneage, Prodigy...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I collect icons with witty comments on them, then hide them away in My Pictures, because if I use them anywhere people will steal them D:
(obviously I stole them from other people in the first place. So?)

PERSONALITY: I have... heaps of personality. Right here. In this jar. Here. Thats right. Thats personality right there folks.

PET PEEVES: Most things that aren't glowing or making amusing kitten sounds.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Most things that glow or make amusing kitten sounds.

<3.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games