Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:58 am
Cale Darksun
hate to do this but if anyone has some spare tckets lying around, can you throw them my way? I despratey need to win that Ace of Spades card. Desprately!!!!its my favorite playing card!

if i did, i would, but as it happens, i haven't the foggiest idea what the hell you're talking about! @.@  
you just need to be patient.

you gotta know when to hold 'em
know when to fold 'em
know when to walk away,
and know when to run
you don't count your money
when your at the table
theres time enough for countin'
when the dealin's done.  

Sol Walker
Crew

~Dhali.Llama~

Nelowulf
Eh...

I really need someone to be apprenticed for the jedi. It seems that the resolution is going to pass a master class rank, and I don't want to be the only jedi out there... Ryu's not posting, and Flamer is gone for college, so now its pretty much 3 on 1... sweatdrop
I'd post but I'm not so sure of how I'd get myself back in... lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:00 am
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Eh...

I really need someone to be apprenticed for the jedi. It seems that the resolution is going to pass a master class rank, and I don't want to be the only jedi out there... Ryu's not posting, and Flamer is gone for college, so now its pretty much 3 on 1... sweatdrop

point. Well your a new character, and we're on Coruscant, so the Jedi Council can just apprentice you to Neb.  

FrozenPhoenix32

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:01 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Eh...

point. Well your a new character, and we're on Coruscant, so the Jedi Council can just apprentice you to Neb.
OK yay.

Should I keep the same name?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:26 am
Ryunosuke the White
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Eh...

OK yay.

If you want. Though it might confuse a newcomer reading backstory...so, actually yeah, go by Shathdra or something.  

FrozenPhoenix32

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:31 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Eh...

OK yay.

If you want. Though it might confuse a newcomer reading backstory...so, actually yeah, go by Shathdra or something.
I'll go with Ganil Tana, it's the name I use on KotOR and RuneScape and Battlefront and AIM.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:48 am
in case you're wondering, i made up the new weapons in the outlaw's guide. i drew them first, the so-19 is a star warsification of the thomson machinegun, and the M18 is a star warsification of the winchester M1873 yellow boy.

i'll soon do a Golan Arms gun. i'll hopefully get these and my modified E-11 and DL-44 up come summer.  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:49 am
Ryunosuke the White
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
FrozenPhoenix32
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf
Eh...

OK yay.

I'll go with Ganil Tana, it's the name I use on KotOR and RuneScape and Battlefront and AIM.

Right-o.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:10 am
Cale Darksun
NickCpointless
prehaps shes a twelik dancer xd
now thats a racist comment. not all Twilek dancers are strippers! racist. domokun
eek i didnt mean it like that what i ment was... erm.... sweatdrop well prehaps shes just a erotic dancer there that wasnt racist........i think question  

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:35 am
NickCpointless
Cale Darksun
NickCpointless
now thats a racist comment. not all Twilek dancers are strippers! racist. domokun
eek i didnt mean it like that what i ment was... erm.... sweatdrop well prehaps shes just a erotic dancer there that wasnt racist........i think question

oulda been rodian..or falleen..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:38 am
or that creepy fat 10-breasted woman's species.  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:42 am
Nospai Deathous
or that creepy fat 10-breasted woman's species.

yeah like the girl in jabbas palace.

gross.

Or she could be a jawa!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:42 am
FrozenPhoenix32
NickCpointless
Cale Darksun
NickCpointless

oulda been rodian..or falleen..
fine roian dancer smile  

NickCpointless

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:44 am
racist! (against rodians)

omgwtfbbq y00 racist omg haxx0rz lol!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games