Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:04 pm

Sam wakes up, and for the first time she hadnt had a nightmare "Thats strange" She felt so happy she skipped down stare's "Good mourning everyone!!" She said with such a happy voice "I see father has went to work, Well running Hell isnt vary easy now is it" She lauph's
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:05 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam wakes up, and for the first time she hadnt had a nightmare "Thats strange" She felt so happy she skipped down stare's "Good mourning everyone!!" She said with such a happy voice "I see father has went to work, Well running Hell isnt vary easy now is it" She lauph's
soren walks up to her
soren:you seen kevin and Sylvia

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:06 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{ emo I feel ignored...*crys* you ppl are so cruel!!! You guys are still so mean!!!!!}

(What? It's not that bad to eat a popsicle, silly girl)
{I ate ice cream to *cries* Ima be fat forever lol JK XDDD, me and my friend went swimming, and we were being all cyco and we r gonna go over to this guy we hate house and throw dead animales at his window MUHAHAHA!!!}

[Sounds like... REAL PHUN biggrin What kind of dead animals?]
{RATS, SQUIRELLS AND MAYBE MICHEAL JAQCKSON MY GUINEA PIG WHO I WANT TO DIE HEHEHE, SHE IS TEMPTING ME WITH ICE CREAM AND THROWING ME ON THE FLOORE!!!}
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:07 pm

(im not in hell anymore) she looked at the suit in the mirror "weird, yet pretty cool" she sighs, she covered her face for a moment then, puts on a fake smile

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

(And the U.S.!!! Go to the U.S.!!! crying )
(go to florida its nice and warm}
(go to texas ^_^ cuz thats where i live)

(Oh, you just reminded me. My dad's going to Houston or Austin, Texas sometime for work and I might go with him for a vacation =D)
(lol i dont live in austin, but my dad does XP i dont see him unil two weeks)

(sorry but i cant.. even though i begged my uncle if i could come with him to us...... my cousin is going to a basketball tourney thingyy and it is in u.s.a. - florida [or something] ... i wish i could come with them ><)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
(im not in hell anymore) she looked at the suit in the mirror "weird, yet pretty cool" she sighs, she covered her face for a moment then, puts on a fake smile

"Something wrong?" he asked, lying on the floor as he was having trouble putting the suit on.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:08 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

(And the U.S.!!! Go to the U.S.!!! crying )
(go to florida its nice and warm}
(go to texas ^_^ cuz thats where i live)

(Oh, you just reminded me. My dad's going to Houston or Austin, Texas sometime for work and I might go with him for a vacation =D)
(lol i dont live in austin, but my dad does XP i dont see him unil two weeks)

(sorry but i cant.. even though i begged my uncle if i could come with him to us...... my cousin is going to a basketball tourney thingyy and it is in u.s.a. - florida [or something] ... i wish i could come with them ><)
(awww that sux xp )
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:09 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
soren walks up to her

"Hmm, lets see I think she invited him to her room, If so Kevin got lucky, fallow me I know were her room is" She walks down the hallway and at the end there is a door she knocks on it "Silvia are you in there?!"

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:09 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Something wrong?" he asked, lying on the floor as he was having trouble putting the suit on.
"no nothing" she said with fake emotions, "im ok" she turned her back to him, she took a deep breath
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:10 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{ emo I feel ignored...*crys* you ppl are so cruel!!! You guys are still so mean!!!!!}

(What? It's not that bad to eat a popsicle, silly girl)
{I ate ice cream to *cries* Ima be fat forever lol JK XDDD, me and my friend went swimming, and we were being all cyco and we r gonna go over to this guy we hate house and throw dead animales at his window MUHAHAHA!!!}

[Sounds like... REAL PHUN biggrin What kind of dead animals?]
{RATS, SQUIRELLS AND MAYBE MICHEAL JAQCKSON MY GUINEA PIG WHO I WANT TO DIE HEHEHE, SHE IS TEMPTING ME WITH ICE CREAM AND THROWING ME ON THE FLOORE!!!}

[aww, are you going to kill squirls? --- i think that that guy you hate will be really chocked if he found a micheak jackson throwed through his window, ] rofl

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:10 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
soren walks up to her

"Hmm, lets see I think she invited him to her room, If so Kevin got lucky, fallow me I know were her room is" She walks down the hallway and at the end there is a door she knocks on it "Silvia are you in there?!"
soren follows herand waits for an aswer at the door
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:13 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"no nothing" she said with fake emotions, "im ok" she turned her back to him, she took a deep breath

He hopped up, finally putting his boot on. "No, you're not," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He hopped up, finally putting his boot on. "No, you're not," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder.
"im ok" she whispered, closing her eyes, "ill be fine, just need some time, i dont know, maybe"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:17 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
soren walks up to her

soren follows herand waits for an aswer at the door
"UH, uh just a minite!" Silvia yells and mumbles get dressed get dressed
Sam starts to chuckle
Then Silvia and Kevin walk out "Um this is really emberessing"
She blushes
"Im going to get breakfest started"

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"im ok" she whispered, closing her eyes, "ill be fine, just need some time, i dont know, maybe"

"It may not mean much, but I'm here if you ever need me," he said, slowly taking his hand off her shoulder.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games