Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:31 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
Sounds to me like this, "Kelly", is a douche. >_> Unless there's some detail I missed.
stressed .... He ISN'T at ALL, go read a few pages back about the kelly mush. He's the nicest guy i've ever known. I'm the one thats the b***h... sweatdrop

FogSage
Lloxie, please don't warn me for this. I'm trying VERY HARD to be civil........

NG, what you say is true. I am self centered, emo, whiney, ect, ect.

Now, I'd like to ask you.......what is it that YOU expect of ME? That I should just forget all my problems and be happy? That I should, God forbid, care about other people as much as they do about me? What is it that I should do, I ask you? I have no answers, and as you seem to understand me far better than I do myself, I ask you again, what should I do about all this?

It's fine if you don't reply. I know it must seem like I'm just aggravating you, but really, I'm not. Try to take what I'm saying seriously, please. Thank you.
Simply, I expect of you to do something about your problems. You shouldn't just mope around,looking for the neggative.Look for the posatives, the little things. DO something about it, make something happen.Fix your problems. TRY caring, yes, it can hurt you sometimes, but that dosen't mean it WILL. If you don't take chance, how will you gain anything? You don't seem like your trying to be civil. It sounds more like agression. Also, I don't know you better, after all, its impossable.

All the problems I've got right now are not mine to solve. They mainly deal with my family and seeing as how THEIR activies are having adverse effects on MY life, I don't see any solution as to how to get them to stop, short of them being blown off the face of the planet. If I try to intervene, they merely say, "Shut up. You don't know anything." How can I solve my problems if I can't even get my goddamn foot in the door? Move away from them? I tried that. They followed me here. Therapy? Tried that. No dice. It's a frustrating life, being treated like you're nothing more than an impediment to development. No, I'm not whinging about that, that's just what I feel I am at the moment. Currently, I'm doing everything in my power to get the hell away from my family and their s**t. I'm hopefully getting a job, which means money, which means an apartment (eventually), and which also means that I won't have to deal with them since I'll be at work.

And I am sorry that sounded agressive, but I'm at my wit's end here. I just don't know what else to do. I really don't.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:39 am

FogSage

All the problems I've got right now are not mine to solve. They mainly deal with my family and seeing as how THEIR activies are having adverse effects on MY life, I don't see any solution as to how to get them to stop, short of them being blown off the face of the planet. If I try to intervene, they merely say, "Shut up. You don't know anything." How can I solve my problems if I can't even get my goddamn foot in the door? Move away from them? I tried that. They followed me here. Therapy? Tried that. No dice. It's a frustrating life, being treated like you're nothing more than an impediment to development. No, I'm not whinging about that, that's just what I feel I am at the moment. Currently, I'm doing everything in my power to get the hell away from my family and their s**t. I'm hopefully getting a job, which means money, which means an apartment (eventually), and which also means that I won't have to deal with them since I'll be at work.

And I am sorry that sounded agressive, but I'm at my wit's end here. I just don't know what else to do. I really don't.
Well then, All you can do is wait. Relax, chill out. Why should your families attitude bother you? It only hurts because you care. I'm not going to reply anymore, simply, because I don't waste time and effort on people who aren't my friends. So, I hope you figure out your own problems.

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:50 am

UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
Sounds to me like this, "Kelly", is a douche. >_> Unless there's some detail I missed.
stressed .... He ISN'T at ALL, go read a few pages back about the kelly mush. He's the nicest guy i've ever known. I'm the one thats the b***h... sweatdrop
I guess I could be persuaded to buy that. xD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:50 am

UglyCoyoteNG
FogSage

Well then, All you can do is wait. Relax, chill out. Why should your families attitude bother you? It only hurts because you care. I'm not going to reply anymore, simply, because I don't waste time and effort on people who aren't my friends. So, I hope you figure out your own problems.

Yeah, I hope so too. Thanks a lot. neutral

FogSage

Terra Omalley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:49 am

well... for once I have something to speak about... one of my best friends (who happens to be trans) was in an argument yesterday with her dad, and after the argument was over... he attacked her, and beat her pretty badly (nobody is sure yet as to just how badly she was beaten) but... he was sent to jail, and she has been taken to a battered women's shelter. Now what doesn't help, is that she can only stay there for 10 days... then she's out on the street. a friend of ours is trying to move her down to georgia, so if anybody is in that area, send me or preferably takari forever a pm with how you can help... any help of any kind would be greatly appreciated... even something as simple as food or clothing
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:05 am

I've tried hard to keep this philosohpy in life: If it's something you don't have control over, there's no reason to worry about it. Let it run its course and things will get better. Complaining helps you vent, but unless you've got the power to change it, just push the problems aside and do what you can until they're better. And lastly, even the smallest problems can mean the world to someone else, so it's really not fair to compare your problems to someone else's. Tends to make then feel like an idiot.

Af Mas

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:42 am

I know I haven't said much here and its probably because I don't like to talk about my problems because i end up whining about them. But, there is something about me I want to address since its been going on for a while. I have this thing, I don't know if its depression or anything clinical, but its this thing about how I feel. It feels like a haven't any emotion of my own and i tend to mimic people's feelings. I'm not often happy or sad anything really and when I do have my spurrs of emotion they literally last for seconds. However, when at a public place it seems who ever I talk to I mimic what they're feeling. Yes, I understand the concept of surrounding yourself with certain kinds of things you'll will be influenced to mimic those things. But as you all know emotion runs deeper then what the eye can see. As an example, I have this friend who can get very depressed without reason, however he's very at hiding it. When I talk to him sometimes and we luagh and joke, I become sad and want to be isolated. It's not long before he seperates himself from the conversation and goes off on his own. He comes back saying he was kind of depressed and just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. This is becoming a concern of mine because I dont want to feel what other people are feeling. If i cant feel on my own then I can't help those who are sad because I'll becoming sad with them. I cant be truely happy with somebody else because my happiness isnt geniune, its just a reflection of what they feel. I'm sorry if i confused anybody, I tend to do that when I speak about personal issues. But to anyone who understands, do you have any advice?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Af Mas
I've tried hard to keep this philosohpy in life: If it's something you don't have control over, there's no reason to worry about it. Let it run its course and things will get better. Complaining helps you vent, but unless you've got the power to change it, just push the problems aside and do what you can until they're better. And lastly, even the smallest problems can mean the world to someone else, so it's really not fair to compare your problems to someone else's. Tends to make then feel like an idiot.
I feel pretty much the same. heart

In other news, the kitten still hasn't come back

Leyla Giselle

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 pm

You know what gets to me?

I as a liberty-hugging small-government pro-social-welfare political being feel really out of place in this country of control freaks who seem out to punish the poor for being poor, the sick for being sick, the homeless for being homeless, and so on.

I as a peace-loving Zionist feel really out of place among the bloodthirsty evangelical Christian Zionists.

I as a bi- if straight-leaning and decidedly agnostic furry feel rather out of place in my moderately orthodox Jewish community.

I as a member of this moderately orthodox Jewish community feel rather out of place as a furry.

I as a researcher studying animals' behavior feel rather out of place as a furry, for that matter.

Man, it goes on and never stops. It's not even something big, it's little. Kind of like a grain of sand stuck in your sock, you know. It's hardly noticeable at first but after a while it gets to you.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:09 pm

Kasaki01
I know I haven't said much here and its probably because I don't like to talk about my problems because i end up whining about them. But, there is something about me I want to address since its been going on for a while. I have this thing, I don't know if its depression or anything clinical, but its this thing about how I feel. It feels like a haven't any emotion of my own and i tend to mimic people's feelings. I'm not often happy or sad anything really and when I do have my spurrs of emotion they literally last for seconds. However, when at a public place it seems who ever I talk to I mimic what they're feeling. Yes, I understand the concept of surrounding yourself with certain kinds of things you'll will be influenced to mimic those things. But as you all know emotion runs deeper then what the eye can see. As an example, I have this friend who can get very depressed without reason, however he's very at hiding it. When I talk to him sometimes and we luagh and joke, I become sad and want to be isolated. It's not long before he seperates himself from the conversation and goes off on his own. He comes back saying he was kind of depressed and just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. This is becoming a concern of mine because I dont want to feel what other people are feeling. If i cant feel on my own then I can't help those who are sad because I'll becoming sad with them. I cant be truely happy with somebody else because my happiness isnt geniune, its just a reflection of what they feel. I'm sorry if i confused anybody, I tend to do that when I speak about personal issues. But to anyone who understands, do you have any advice?
I tend to do that too, especialy when I've been drained by my paranoia, I'm typicly like this for days. I suggest going to see a counciler. They have techniques to control it, but it didn't work for me, since I can't really control my paranoia.

UglyCoyoteNG

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:15 pm

@Affy: Couldn't have said it better myself. *snugs tightly* :3

@Shaviv: ...man, we're on the same wavelength. We may not have identical circumstances but the basic feeling, I'm sure, is the same. <@_@> Not to be a copycat, but now I feel like posting my similar irksomes in the same format. XP

As an atheist I feel out of place amongst a country filled with Christians, some (but not ALL, by any means) of which insist on imposing their beliefs on everyone they meet.

As a liberal on almost all political and social issues, I feel like an outcast in one of the most conservative-plagued areas of a very conservative country. (I live in Alabama, for those that don't know.)

As a bifursexual I feel alienated in general, since I find furs of either gender sexually attractive, but very rarely find humans attractive in the same way.

As a laid-back, if sometimes lazy and lacking energy person I find the world to be far too crazy and hectic, and people to be too competitive and stressed out.

...come to think of it, this gives me a neat idea for a thread, actually, though. Hope you don't mind if I steal your format here, Shaviv. xP;
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 pm

To anybody I was talking to last night:

My internet didn't work from about 12:20 my time, to sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 today. There was nothing I could do about it, but it seems to be fine now. razz

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:40 pm

Eddily

My internet didn't work from about 12:20 my time, to sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 today. There was nothing I could do about it, but it seems to be fine now. razz

Erf, gotta hate it when that happens.... ><; *snugglepets Eddily*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:42 pm

Eddily

You and Sura both disappeared at the same time last night, so I figured it was just a statewide net thing. Okies

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:48 pm

Af Mas
Eddily

You and Sura both disappeared at the same time last night, so I figured it was just a statewide net thing. Okies

My friend uses Verizon like I do, but he said his was working today before he came over. I'm not sure what exactly happened. xp
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games