Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:34 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Wolves Arucard
*pads in* gaia has been acting weird for a while hasnt it?

*nods*

not for me, been calm on my end

Well, aren't we special. blaugh

very... now where are those poptarts...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:37 pm
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Wolves Arucard

*nods*

The evil ones?  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:01 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Wolves Arucard

*nods*

The evil ones?

Dunno, lemme check the packages ninja
OMG, it's 50% sugar and 50% pure EVIL! eek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:06 pm
DoomNeko
Dunno, lemme check the packages ninja
OMG, it's 50% sugar and 50% pure EVIL! eek

eek User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eddily

The Indigo Llama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:00 pm
Now I want either the penguin set or the Cat Scratch set. Life is sad. Very, very sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:02 pm
The Indigo Llama
Now I want either the penguin set or the Cat Scratch set. Life is sad. Very, very sad.

Why is that sad?  

Eddily

The Indigo Llama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:08 pm
Eddily
The Indigo Llama

Why is that sad?

Would you like the incredibly pessimistic answer, or the most current one that pertains to wanting those two outfits?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:09 pm
The Indigo Llama
Eddily
The Indigo Llama

Why is that sad?

Would you like the incredibly pessimistic answer, or the most current one that pertains to wanting those two outfits?

You pick. domokun  

Eddily

The Indigo Llama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:13 pm
Eddily
The Indigo Llama
Eddily
The Indigo Llama

Why is that sad?

You pick. domokun

Both it is. Pessimistic is because life is basically a slow and painful death. Since we're all gonna die. The actual reason is I really don't post anywhere to get enough gold to get either outfit. And when I do I end up with fans. Which, while it's nice is sad because they usually end up losing interest when I'd like to be their friends. <.<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:14 pm
The Indigo Llama
Eddily
The Indigo Llama
Eddily
The Indigo Llama

Why is that sad?

You pick. domokun

Both it is. Pessimistic is because life is basically a slow and painful death. Since we're all gonna die. The actual reason is I really don't post anywhere to get enough gold to get either outfit. And when I do I end up with fans. Which, while it's nice is sad because they usually end up losing interest when I'd like to be their friends. <.<

I had a small fanbase at one point. It wasn't online though. It was weird.  

Eddily

The Indigo Llama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:10 pm
I have people who think I'm cute IRL. But yea. They don't count. Since I'm, y'know...The Anti-Cute. But yea. Some of them still talk to me from time-to-time. Two of the are part of the Random Brain of Spicey. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:26 pm
Hello Everyone! N00b here... Just wanted to let everyone know that I love all the pics put up so far, and am really supprised to see somebody put this much devotion into a Furry Guild. Does anyone have any good links for me to find pics of Furry wolves? I am a wolf myself, incase you couldn't understand from me asking....  

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:37 pm
gRynN_wolf
Hello Everyone! N00b here... Just wanted to let everyone know that I love all the pics put up so far, and am really supprised to see somebody put this much devotion into a Furry Guild. Does anyone have any good links for me to find pics of Furry wolves? I am a wolf myself, incase you couldn't understand from me asking....

Hey hey ^^
First, let me welcome you into the guild : So, um, yeah.
WELCOME TO THE GUILD! blaugh
~ shakes paws ~
Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us :3
As for pics of wolves, have you tried going to DeviantART and browsing the animal and/or anthro sections? Could be an idea :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:40 pm
gRynN_wolf

went to google, image search, and typed. Wolf furry, and got some stuff ^.^

Welcome to here. I use to have that coat, but it was glitched for me crying

enjoy AFG ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Danaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:17 am
Hi! biggrin

I'm new here in Gaia and in the guild! whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games