Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Good. I'd prefer not to know. talk2hand
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:07 pm

domokun cheese_whine

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Darkened Angel
domokun cheese_whine
Everyone run!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 pm

ElladanKenet
None of your d a m n business stare

what? i cant understand... "none of your"... what???

rofl

Darkened Angel
domokun cheese_whine

OMGWTF wahmbulance

xNack

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:09 pm

Good evening all,

And Ral no there will be no post tonight. I have been busy writing a paper and will not get to the post until tommorow or friday. I just needed a break from paper writing so I decided to check in here.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Johnny Malone
Good evening all,

And Ral no there will be no post tonight. I have been busy writing a paper and will not get to the post until tommorow or friday. I just needed a break from paper writing so I decided to check in here.

I'll kill you! Just so we have that straight. stressed

So what's going on in Meechigan? And what's the paper for?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:13 pm

If you want something to do Johnny, you can set up your desk for Bastion in the Senate at least.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Good evening all,

I've been busy with school work and such. Been a long week for me, bu their is a bright side some friends and I are going to be going to the Flogging Molly concert in Detroit on March 2 so that will be fun. And if you kill me that would just mean I will haunt you severely for the rest of you life. I am a vengeful spirit.

Johnny Malone
Crew

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:16 pm

Well am I at least allowed to post with out a profile. And about that do I post it or you.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:18 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Good evening all,

I've been busy with school work and such. Been a long week for me, bu their is a bright side some friends and I are going to be going to the Flogging Molly concert in Detroit on March 2 so that will be fun. And if you kill me that would just mean I will haunt you severely for the rest of you life. I am a vengeful spirit.
I know a cleric, I'm fine.

Glad to hear about the concert though. That and you should at least set up your desk in the Imperial Senate. You've put that off for about a month now.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:18 pm

Az: You can post anywhere in the Guild but an RP until your profile is approved...once its approved you can post in the RP itself. Sorry if we come off a bit harsh...we're nice guys once you get past the opening stuff...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:19 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Good evening all,

I know a cleric, I'm fine.

Glad to hear about the concert though. That and you should at least set up your desk in the Imperial Senate. You've put that off for about a month now.
I know. I suppose I will do that in a few minutes.

Johnny Malone
Crew

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 pm

Well I'm sorry if I seem a bit snappy tonight I had a very bad night last night. I have had no one to talk about it with either.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 pm

AzraelBronze
Well am I at least allowed to post with out a profile. And about that do I post it or you.
Your still part of the guild man, so feel free to talk about whatever in the Cantina or the different aspects of Star Wars in the threads related to that topic. You also get to join in on the games in the Outer Rim. It's not like we hate you, it's just that we want the RP to stay ordered and true to the Star Wars universe, in a sense.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Ral Roke
AzraelBronze
Your still part of the guild man, so feel free to talk about whatever in the Cantina or the different aspects of Star Wars in the threads related to that topic. You also get to join in in the games on the outer rim. It's not like we hate you, it's just that we want the RP to stay ordered and true to the Star Wars universe, in a sense.
Well I dont mind that really, most of the characters I have tried are very Star Wars nothing but. I do not see why he gets the red light.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games