Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:42 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Ral: one thing I've always wanted to learn would be to build my own guitar. ^^
I can play the Sax, but guitar's are beyond me unless I'm playing Guitar Hero. cool
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:43 pm

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
I can play the Sax, but guitar's are beyond me unless I'm playing Guitar Hero. cool
Guitar Hero FTW. Ral do you still play the Sax? I thought you gave that up after high school.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:43 pm

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
1, or 2?

OH noes! I did not compensate for more than one!

(I'm assuming both)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke

Well I've had some fun working on computers and so far learning how many human errors I can make before I put one together without a hitch. At least with those miniboards anyway.

Cool. As you know I suck with computers. I am in awe of people like you who can build computers and such. I deem it to be magic and demand that we burn you as a witch!

Please, I suck with computers. Thats why I'm working with computers now to see if I like it and to learn about how to fix them. I just can't wait till they teach me how to sauter(someone tell me how it's spelled). After that I'll be frustrated all to hell until I figure it out. At least the motherboards I'll learn on are already dead beyond repair.

And I will counter your fire with electricity. Go, go gadget taser. blaugh
You and Darth Ham worked on your computer building it up from scratch. I could never do something like that, so don't say you suck with computers.
You could do it with some help. A lot of it is color coated nowadays anyway. The hard part is not to get too frustrated with yourself or grow too big of an ego.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:45 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Guitar Hero FTW. Ral do you still play the Sax? I thought you gave that up after high school.
I didn't give it up so much as I need to get some music to play or practice.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:45 pm

Well Celest I did it I hope, what cha think so far. *Crosses fingers*

AzraelBronze

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Nelowulf
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
1, or 2?

(I'm assuming both)

I don't have 2 yet and unfortunately my guitar controller broke for 1 with my penniless self. But I've played them both(own 1) and like the first one's songs a little better. Hoping to get the new wireless controllers when I get the chance.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:48 pm

AzraelBronze
Well Celest I did it I hope, what cha think so far. *Crosses fingers*

almost there. be sure to reference the other bios, too. you're getting there.

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 pm

Everyone: shall I share what he has with you in the help thread?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke

Well I've had some fun working on computers and so far learning how many human errors I can make before I put one together without a hitch. At least with those miniboards anyway.

Cool. As you know I suck with computers. I am in awe of people like you who can build computers and such. I deem it to be magic and demand that we burn you as a witch!

Please, I suck with computers. Thats why I'm working with computers now to see if I like it and to learn about how to fix them. I just can't wait till they teach me how to sauter(someone tell me how it's spelled). After that I'll be frustrated all to hell until I figure it out. At least the motherboards I'll learn on are already dead beyond repair.

And I will counter your fire with electricity. Go, go gadget taser. blaugh
You and Darth Ham worked on your computer building it up from scratch. I could never do something like that, so don't say you suck with computers.
You could do it with some help. A lot of it is color coated nowadays anyway. The hard part is not to get too frustrated with yourself or grow too big of an ego.

Bah! You can have your new fangled technology.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:51 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
I didn't give it up so much as I need to get some music to play or practice.
And I do have a Sax at my house. I just need a damn reason to bust it out. Hhhhhm maybe if I practice I could....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:51 pm

Ral Roke
Nelowulf
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
1, or 2?

(I'm assuming both)

I don't have 2 yet and unfortunately my guitar controller broke for 1 with my penniless self. But I've played them both(own 1) and like the first one's songs a little better. Hoping to get the new wireless controllers when I get the chance.

Did I ever play 2 with you? I know Darth Ham and I played but I am not sure you and I played multiplayer after I got GH2.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:52 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Up to you CW.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:54 pm

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Up to you CW.

Very well then. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:54 pm

Johnny Malone

Did I ever play 2 with you? I know Darth Ham and I played but I am not sure you and I played multiplayer after I got GH2.

I haven't played it with you but I got to play it with a few friends in Lincoln before last semester break.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games