Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:44 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Because I like seeing your reaction when I say no. xp
You do realize that you saying no has no bearing on whether I do it or not right? For I am a dreamer and it is the dreamers who shape the future. (Or some other bollocks statement like that)
You are a dreamer because your mother was a hamster and father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:11 pm

Nelowulf
Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Everyone: shall I share what he has with you in the help thread?
Up to you CW.

Very well then. 3nodding
If nothing else, I can perform reconstructive surgery on it. That'll give a surfire acceptance...

Yeah.

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:13 pm

All right folks, sorry to say but I have to turn in. Nelo and stellar, I hope you guys can straighten the young guy out before the end of the night.

Clear Skies everyone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:14 pm

Slainte Ral!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:02 pm

G'nite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Ral Roke
All right folks, sorry to say but I have to turn in. Nelo and stellar, I hope you guys can straighten the young guy out before the end of the night.

Clear Skies everyone.

We'll try.

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:10 am

So the Sith/Empire end up ruling the galaxy and the Jedi are relentlessly hunted down. What do you do?

RAVE!

http://aniwanrave2.ytmnd.com/

http://raveyoda.ytmnd.com/
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 am

Trogdor and Err find themselves in the MSU office.

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newbitmapimagevq3.png

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:11 am

AzraelBronze
Cale Darksun
AzraelBronze
Cale Darksun
AzraelBronze

Well I know how to take care of trash like you* He says drawing and activating his light saber. A red blade spews from the handle as he grins.

Cale smirks and draws a Stohkli pistol, then casually points it at the Sith.
"And I know how to take care of trash like you. Its your call, Force Monkey. Make your move."

He extends a hand and concentrates on the force. Within seconds a tree of blue force lightning erupts from his hand

Cale bolts from his seat as the lightning ignights the barstool. With lighting fast reflexes he drops to a knee and fires, casting a mist at the Sith which rapidly transforms into a wide, gooey, reforming net.

The net catches Azrael in its sticky grasp. He struggles for a few seconds before slicing it open. At that he uses the force to throw the barstool at Cale with deadly force.

You cant slice through a Stohkli stun net. Not only does it give enough of a charge to take down an adult bull gundark, it also reforms with each slice.
You lost the moment it hit you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:54 am

I thought I'd let everyone know that I've been working on a sort of alternative
Legacy universe. As to what could have happened after the Vong and if the Sith Order and the Empire never sprung up.

Its a bit of a twist, but so far I have no sith involved, and it widely Non-Force user friendly so far.

I have it in the making, and I was thinking of making an RP of it. I'll have some info over it soon for everyone.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:59 am

So far it includes a long civil war, the Jedi Order ultamitly secerting themselves, the rise of a samll group of jedi that work to rebuild the galaxy, but not as fighters. A shattered republic, trying to rebuild.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:29 pm

And youre doing this why?

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm

So how's everyone/anyone?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:27 pm

OK thus far.
Aside from the wanna be Pirate irritating me.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:36 pm

Cale Darksun
OK thus far.
Aside from the wanna be Pirate irritating me.
Inspire some of your pirating ways man. Besides you know that no one can pull off what you did.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games