Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
OK thus far.
Aside from the wanna be Pirate irritating me.
Inspire some of your pirating ways man. Besides you know that no one can pull off what you did.

He could if he listened to me.
Hell I own the old D6 book "Pirates and Privateers". I kriffing invented space piracy in this guild!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:41 pm

Patience, my friend. He must first get over his own inhibitions about pirating.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:47 pm

Ral Roke
Patience, my friend. He must first get over his own inhibitions about pirating.

He wont. He wont detail anything bad happening to him unless someone goes imp and gets on his a**.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:49 pm

Depends on if he tries to rob anyone in the RP. He might not live to regret it if he tries to rob me.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:50 pm

Ral Roke
Depends on if he tries to rob anyone in the RP. He might not live to regret it if he tries to rob me.
Why kill him? We could just steal is family's fortune. Nothing like destroying the father's finances because sonny boy wanted to play pirate.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:52 pm

The way he goes about it is what pisses me off.
Its offensive to any real raider and it shows complete disregard for spacer law.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:53 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Why kill him? We could just steal is family's fortune. Nothing like destroying the father's finances because sonny boy wanted to play pirate.
Because he's a pirate. If it were anyone else I would agree with you, but Ral hates pirates.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:54 pm

Cale Darksun
Its offensive to any real raider and it shows complete disregard for spacer law.
Like you said before, it's a real quick way to get hunted down.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:57 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Because he's a pirate. If it were anyone else I would agree with you, but Ral hates pirates.
No he is a boy who thinks he is a pirate. The minute daddy stops financing him he'll be done. Plus we destroy his family in the process. Sometimes living with with the consequences of your actions is a fate worse than death. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:57 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Like you said before, it's a real quick way to get hunted down.

exactly.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Hmm. I'm related to a privateer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
No he is a boy who thinks he is a pirate. The minute daddy stops financing him he'll be done. Plus we destroy his family in the process. Sometimes living with with the consequences of your actions is a fate worse than death. twisted
It all depends if he tries to rob me while I'm flying. I sure as hell let Beck kill all he wants when he's shooting at pirates. You try and tell Beck to let them live.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke

Do it.
Richboy needs the asskicking daddy never gave him.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:01 pm

I need to get my Rapora in the RPG... still working on their damn ship. Maybe I could show him the ropes in the Privateering trade... and show him what happens when you try and use the old distress call trick. twisted

stellarmagic

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:01 pm

ElladanKenet
Hmm. I'm related to a privateer
How's that? confused
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games