Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:52 pm
I'm good. Also very happy. One of my good friends is in town to see her mom (her parents are divorced and she lives with her dad) and is stopping by tomorrow. Tomorrow night I plan to hang out with my BF and celebrate our two-month anniversary. (We're probably gonna watch Star Trek movies. It's so good to have someone to talk nerdish with. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:56 pm
Rigu Ryu
I'm good. Also very happy. One of my good friends is in town to see her mom (her parents are divorced and she lives with her dad) and is stopping by tomorrow. Tomorrow night I plan to hang out with my BF and celebrate our two-month anniversary. (We're probably gonna watch Star Trek movies. It's so good to have someone to talk nerdish with. ^_^)

Thats spiffy ^.^ my mates not that big of a trek fan, me ether, but I do love it. You show go to my site, and under art, go to fanart, and look thorugh the pagies. I have a bunch of Star Ships and stuff I made ^.^

The Traci is my fav, also cause it's a mamorial to some one my mate lost.

Skuger Moonclaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:58 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Rigu Ryu

Thats spiffy ^.^ my mates not that big of a trek fan, me ether, but I do love it. You show go to my site, and under art, go to fanart, and look thorugh the pagies. I have a bunch of Star Ships and stuff I made ^.^
I'm more of a character fan, myself, but my BF is into the ships. He tries to discuss them with me, but most of it goes over my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:59 pm
I got a present! woo! every 5 carols!  

Eddily

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Eddily
Yay for you! What'd ya get? O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:01 pm
Rigu Ryu
Eddily
Yay for you! What'd ya get? O.O

It's wrapped, so you can't open it till xmas......figures. xd  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:04 pm
Rigu Ryu
Sura Tokaniku
Rigu Ryu

I'm more of a character fan, myself, but my BF is into the ships. He tries to discuss them with me, but most of it goes over my head.

So the fact the USS Juggernaught can do well over warp 15 means nothing? Or the fact that it utalizes borg drons (after the finnal defeat of the borg years after Yoyager ended) to give the weapons, and sheilding suprier capabilaties to hand better in dirsitiations, means nothing to you?

*giggles* I'm working (some what) on a Start Trek story. Called "Juggernaught" the tails of the sister ship to a Klingon Federation joint effert. (sister being Dreadnaought) A Sa'larian Captain (A race of Furries, basicaly) named Sa'Char, and his crew struggle againced a new foe who years ago failed to destroy Kronos, but in the panic, managed to destroyed Earth. Hoping and working their way to over come this new threat, and many others who show up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:34 pm
What the h?
http://www.gramarie.net/misc/maiyahi.swf  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:48 pm

I've heard that song befor o.O where. I don't know who O-Zone is? Unless it's Korian, and in Japanese sub titles... o.O confused now. But laughing my butt off  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:50 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I've heard that song befor o.O where. I don't know who O-Zone is? Unless it's Korian, and in Japanese sub titles... o.O confused now. But laughing my butt off

The song is called Dragostea Din Tei. It's in romanian, dunno bout the subtitles shown there. The title essentially means "Love under the willow trees" if I'm not mistaken. :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:51 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

The song is called Dragostea Din Tei. It's in romanian, dunno bout the subtitles shown there. The title essentially means "Love under the willow trees" if I'm not mistaken. :3

How the hell do you know that? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:56 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

How the hell do you know that? xd

Did a little searching when I first got the song. I think it's catchy ^^
Actually found the english lyrics at one point, don't remember where I put them, but anyways, 'tis a love song.

I like to know what I'm listening to wink

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:58 pm
DoomNeko
Did a little searching when I first got the song. I think it's catchy ^^
Actually found the english lyrics at one point, don't remember where I put them, but anyways, 'tis a love song.

I like to know what I'm listening to wink

Damn, you're the man. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:59 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Can you tell me how the hell I've heard this song befor?

The only things I've listen to from other countries, was MVH a Korian pop station that use to be on International channal (till IC moved to digital cable ><) and Rammstein

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Can you tell me how the hell I've heard this song befor?

The only things I've listen to from other countries, was MVH a Korian pop station that use to be on International channal (till IC moved to digital cable ><) and Rammstein

Dunno, it plays on some sites, played on the radio, and it's pretty popular in Europe. Maybe you heard it from the radio sometime ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games