Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Item: Mode change
Cost: 7000 tp
Digimon art: User Image
I like gallantmon cm... / 0w0 /  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Whe's someone going to get all these orders neutral  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Haven Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:20 pm
Haven Kitsune
Item: dark digivolved
Cost: 1400
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: renamon
User Image

repost  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 pm
Lazy Shikamaru Nara
Item biggrin igivolve!
Cost:1750
Current Partner:Coredramon(name him Slayer please)

User Image
Repost  

Lazy Shikamaru Nara

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:29 pm
Epic_Muffin

epic, you need ChaosGallantmon.

I will try to do the orders in a bit. I cant do some of them though since I do not have the sprites.

EDIT: wait . . that is to get chaosgallantmon. sorry, I am so sick i am confused. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Coldfront44
Epic_Muffin

epic, you need ChaosGallantmon.

I will try to do the orders in a bit. I cant do some of them though since I do not have the sprites.

EDIT: wait . . that is to get chaosgallantmon. sorry, I am so sick i am confused. sweatdrop

this is life, coldfront. Though I make more mistakes than anyone else, everyone makes mistakes. XD
I just noticed something. Look on my art, at my eye.
Fiancee made this art.  

Amias Nicht

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Teh Soupreme
User Image

READ!!
Quick and Small note to remember... More like Big note.
You can't obtain a demon lord through evolution like this, OmegaSeraph, I believe. I'm not sure, but I asked Grandwing like maybe around December of last year, and said that you can't get it. If a digimon like Impmon can become a demon lord, then it shall become something other than that. Some people may have it by a mistake, but you can't get it now. Demon Lords are given and obtained to specific tamers through a way, like what we are currently doing now. Tamers and artists, you gotta remember this. It's a really huge thing. Like Sovereigns and a couple others... I don't think the Royal Knights though. You can get those by evolution I believe.

Soupy~<3

User Image

Are you serious? Impmon to Bezzlamon is Listed as an example for the Double Warp Digivolve Item! And that item was only added a few weeks ago...

Beelzamon BM is Restricted, but Regular Beelzamon is listed as a Limited Digimon, so if your not going to allow digivolving to it then they both need to be labeled as restricted. And probably Impmon too!

Well, if I’m still not going to be allowed to get Beelzamon, could I at least get a do over? Impmon is useless to me now...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm
no redos and you still can get beelzemon. just not bm  

Coldfront44

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:02 pm
Coldfront44

I never asked for BM, I asked for a Double Warp Digivolve....

all these unwriten rules are unfair to the members of this guild...

if you take the first post for what it says, any member of this guild (with enough TP) should be able to double warp digivolve an Impmon to a Beelzamon (this is given as the example), and then Mode Change that Beelzamon to is Blast Mode, the first post states that both these digivolutions are allowed...

but if members are not allowed to Mode Change to Blast Mode then his name needs to be removed from the Mode Change Item...

Honestly, I'm starting to think you guys make up these rules as you go... its never the same from one day to the next...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 am
OmegaSeraph
Coldfront44

I never asked for BM, I asked for a Double Warp Digivolve....

all these unwriten rules are unfair to the members of this guild...

if you take the first post for what it says, any member of this guild (with enough TP) should be able to double warp digivolve an Impmon to a Beelzamon (this is given as the example), and then Mode Change that Beelzamon to is Blast Mode, the first post states that both these digivolutions are allowed...

but if members are not allowed to Mode Change to Blast Mode then his name needs to be removed from the Mode Change Item...

Honestly, I'm starting to think you guys make up these rules as you go... its never the same from one day to the next...

User Image

As I said in the post before, I'm not totally sure about this. I asked Grandwing of around a year ago in maybe October to December if people can digivolve into a Demon Lord, which was no. I'm not sure about if you can do this or not now. You probably can get Beelzemon, but as said, I'm not for sure.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:25 am
Someone get these orders D< Please :3?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 am
Yagami Light927
Item: Burst Digivolve
Cost: 6500
Art:User Image

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:47 am
Hey people. art is done. you know there is a thing called patience and manners. *stares at omega* stop being rude. We artist do this for free and willingly so stop whinig please. i mean i still haven't even got one tip. crying I am doing this while I am sick. sorry, i just needed to get that off my chest. now enjoy these! X3

User Image

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd196/Arkticblade/YagamiMirage.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd196/Arkticblade/hurrichaos.png[/IMG]

User Image

[IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd196/Arkticblade/epiccrimson.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:51 am
ShadowXRose
item: Mutant Digivolve
cost: 6000 tp
digimon art to be digivolved:
User Image
Mutate to: Granlocomon

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 am
Here's a Tip biggrin Try sleeping it makes your sickness go away sometimes biggrin  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games