Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 pm
~his tiny angel~
*looks over at what was happening*... o.o "i think she wants you to shake" -.- "but i think she may be blind.. your a cat!"

[Firetiger is a weretiger, so she has fur-covered hands and can shake hands. She just doesn't know that gesture because it wasn't used in her clan.]

Firetiger ponders Marie's laugh. It sounds like something she's heard before, but she can't remember what.

"Thought that word only meant humans," the neko explains to Aya, shrugging. She recognizes the bow from anime books she'd stolen and read when venturing out of her forest home; dipping her head hesitantly, she returns the bow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:40 pm
Kitirena
Snowspartan1399
Undirbúa að deyja! evil Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

"'Cyfarchiad' to you too, kitten, nyao." Kitirena laughs mischievously. "Are you going to be smart and apologize for daring to suggest that my darling Aya-chan'd ever be foolish enough to do anything to the sweet, lovely, and wonderful Rei-chan, whom nobody with more than three brain cells in their skull could ever do anything unpleasant to, or do I teach you another lesson in respect, nyao?"

Turning to face Marie, she adds, "Well, seems that there's a familiar face or three around here too, nyao. Didn't I see you at the Royal Guard headquarters some time ago, or do I have you mistaken for another person, nyao?"

((By "some time ago", Kiti is referring to her past--the Royal Guard version of Kiti is an earlier version of the character relative to the Gaia version, just so you know...))

(hehehe ayame is in the roya guard and marie just helps^^)
" you may have seen me around. but i don't recall seeing you around the bar?" Marie tilted her head side ways as her braid goes over her shoulder.
"but i do believe i have seen you around"  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 pm
(Which still means she has hands and now paws. They may be fur covered, but they are still hands)

"Well I do not strictly mean human. I mean humanoids such as ourselves. That can include aliens and supernatural creatures such as Angels, Demons, gods, and goddesses as well. Although I WOULD like to know why you think of me as a person who is not true to her word. What have I done to deserve such terrible thoughts in your mind?" @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 pm
Snowspartan1399
(aya i believed kiti asked u a question awhile ago.....)

( I answered that baka. I said that she should have fun torturing you, because you're not worth me getting my hands dirty.)  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:47 pm
*Has made his way back inside, to the bar....and has found the sake*
It seems that this battle thing is spilling over into the Tavern - don't forget that this is neutral ground, now. Some of us are just here to relax, y'know...
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 am
Ayame the huntress
Kitirena
Snowspartan1399
Undirbúa að deyja! evil Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

"'Cyfarchiad' to you too, kitten, nyao." Kitirena laughs mischievously. "Are you going to be smart and apologize for daring to suggest that my darling Aya-chan'd ever be foolish enough to do anything to the sweet, lovely, and wonderful Rei-chan, whom nobody with more than three brain cells in their skull could ever do anything unpleasant to, or do I teach you another lesson in respect, nyao?"

Turning to face Marie, she adds, "Well, seems that there's a familiar face or three around here too, nyao. Didn't I see you at the Royal Guard headquarters some time ago, or do I have you mistaken for another person, nyao?"

(hehehe ayame is in the roya guard and marie just helps^^)
" you may have seen me around. but i don't recall seeing you around the bar?" Marie tilted her head side ways as her braid goes over her shoulder.
"but i do believe i have seen you around"

You have, nyao, but not here in the bar. I only came here because I saw the sweet and lovable Aya-chan follow little Snowball here, and decided to have some fun with the two of them."

2NA
*Has made his way back inside, to the bar....and has found the sake*
It seems that this battle thing is spilling over into the Tavern - don't forget that this is neutral ground, now. Some of us are just here to relax, y'know... wink

"Never fear, I know this is neutral ground." Kiti sheaths her dagger. "Besides, this is relaxing, for me, nyao. For a fight, I'd simply Warp the offender outside... and all the way to Dead Man's Pass or even the Otami Ruins!" {giggle} Placing one hand on Snowspartan's shoulder, Kiti adds, "Now, Snowball, tell us all who the scariest kitty in Nekobito is like a good kitten?"  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 am
............. Why should I know the answer????? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 am
Snowspartan1399
............. Why should I know the answer????? sweatdrop

Tightening her claws into Spartan's shoulder armor, she replies with a predatory grin, "Because she's standing right behind you, little kitten, nyao!"  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 am
Ahhhhhhhh gonk I still don't know!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 am
Snowspartan1399

"What?" Kitirena exclaims in outrage. "Fine! Be deliberrately obtuse, nyao! Just you remember who holds the key to that chastity belt you're currently wearing, nyaa! And who put you in it in the first place!"

With that, she storms over to where Aya-chan is sitting and joins her. "You weren't kidding about the little brat, were you, darling, nyao? He's a twit!"  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 am
Kitirena
Snowspartan1399

"What?" Kitirena exclaims in outrage. "Fine! Be deliberrately obtuse, nyao! Just you remember who holds the key to that chastity belt you're currently wearing, nyaa! And who put you in it in the first place!"

With that, she storms over to where Aya-chan is sitting and joins her. "You weren't kidding about the little brat, were you, darling, nyao? He's a twit!"

Nyu? Im not wearing a chastity belt!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 am
Kitirena
Snowspartan1399

"Oh your just mad because he knows I'm scarier then you are. I mean you may attack his body, but my words cut into his very soul and heart. He just doesn't want me to do even worse to him is all."

Her ears pick up the sound of Kagato-chan, before she leaps onto the air and pounces him from behind. "Hey Kiti I have Kagato-chan here! I want your help making him all pretty, girly, and pink!" heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am
Neither of you get say so evil you can do nothing! Humiliate me as you wish but i will never say!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Wanting to finish the conversation, Firetiger pads away from Aya, mewing, "Not just ya, I've learned not to trust anyone." Not after what the humans did... she silently says, the painful image of a friend's death flashing through her mind once again. The only sign of this the neko shows is her eyes becoming dulled for a single heartbeat as she heads toward the tavern's bar.  

firetiger42
Crew

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games