Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 pm
[okie kokey]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
"Yay-I proved somewhat useful," Harley grinned happily.

Dougal rolled his eyes again, and he couldn't help the suspicious feeling he had about her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm
"so what's the plan?" Natasha asked "we can't wait here for hours if he takes that long..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 pm
"That's your peoples department," Harley said. "I'm just information." She crossed her arms.

"Well.....how many more relics do we need to find?" Dougal cut in. "There can't me that many more right?" He hoped.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm
"Onlya couple - the more obscure ones." Gabriel said. "At this point i imagine they can do littel else to help but open up heaven more. the war has begun - it's between the angels and demons now. All we can avoid is starting an apocolypse that will wipe out the humans." he shrugged. "we must confien teh demosn in hell. that is our priority. Now it's more important to find God and get His help. if he returns than all of this can be averted, provided he is willing to exercise some omnipotence..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:46 pm
"Sounds easy enough," Dougal replied sarcastically.

"Where do we begin?" Aisling asked.

Opal meanwhile had wondered off during the conversation. She walked in the garden and watched for any signs of trouble since Adam had stopped patrolling since he brought in Eve. It was the least she could do to help.

--

The Shade watched the doll from it's hiding place up in the tree. It waited to see if she would come close enough for it to strike.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 pm
"Well, I was assigend to find God. apparently there's been some odd activity in the middle of the pacific ocean taht coudl be attrobuted to supernatural activity.Apparently it's where life origionated, so it may amke sense for Him to go there." Eve said. gabriel nodded thoughtfully.

"But why on earth?" Gabriel asked. "he has all teh galaxy - all the univese."

"I'm just following a lead." Eve shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm
"So....does that mean we're spliting into teams?" Dougal asked.

Opal wondered a bit further into the garden. She didn't sense anything with her strings. She hoped that was a good sign....that no danger was near.

THe Shade crept down branch closest to her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm
"Perhaps we're better staying together..>" Natasha suggested. "But hwo are we going to get anything at the bottom of an ocean?"

gabriel grinned. "You'll see. though we will either have to fly there or get a fast boat."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 pm
[g2g - i'll probably be back in half an hour or so *shrugs*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 pm
((That's cool-I have to go to a lab quick in half an hour or so and take a quick quiz for my sign language class-there's a portion we have to make a video file for))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 pm
[I misread that as potion so I was going to be totally jealous if you had to make a potion for a class]

Gabriel watched as they went back and forth. He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing, the bottom of the ocean? Literally, finding God?
Maybe he should have stayed home.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 pm
[lol, Moon goes to Hogwarts!]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm
((lol-sweet! I'm ready to pounce Snape and Sirius!))

Opal wondered too close and the Shade struck-taking her down before she could make a sound. She had been much easier than the boy.

Xion emerged from the shadow of the brush. He had hoped for better prey such as one of the angels....or even Harley. But he would take what he could get. He lifted the unconious doll and glanced up at the mansion. At least she may prove useful drawing out Gabriel, although he hadn't decided on what he was going to do with her. If anything....He returned to the shadows and left.

((So....idk when I'll being going to the lab yet. I'm suppose to being going with another girl from my class but she hasn't called yet....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:38 pm
[What was it I was just saying about staying together? D<]

[But maybe call her? Don't want to be late for your class]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games